Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (759 Views)

Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) / Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DSC7: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: . by Kapilta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Listen to Michel Jacksons You are not alone.

1 Like

Re: . by DSC7: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kapilta:

Hmmm,,,shey the song will give me money

If you are in my shoes you will understand
Re: . by Kapilta(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
DSC7:

That's why you are not alone.

1 Like

Re: . by BrokeNhustling: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
DSC7:

bro..cry..go to some beach or lake and just sit and cry..cry better cry..do it for one week..accept your weakness..wallow in it for a week..feel like a loser for a week and then cry..take a break bros..money go always come ok..for a week feel very week,hopefully you mind would expel all the negative thought and weakness from your being..then fire down again..na man you be..stay strong and focus...the game is getting hard..reason you need to play harder.

1 Like

Re: . by Wittyglam(f): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Don't worry yourself everything will be alright.
Re: . by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bro keep praying don't kii yourself.. suicide is not the answer.... If you're using Android phone maybe you should sell ham. Buy small dey manage ham for now..use the money repair your stabilizer and freezer
Re: . by DSC7: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Bro keep praying don't kii yourself.. suicide is not the answer.... If you're using Android phone maybe you should sell ham. Buy small dey manage ham for now..use the money repair your stabilizer and freezer

How much pesin wan sell nokia 3110 wey no get market value again...pesin dey even price am 1500
Re: . by DSC7: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wittyglam:
Don't worry yourself everything will be alright.

With out hope of help coming through
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
guy drink sniper and your sorrow will go away
Re: . by DSC7: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
BrokeNhustling:
bro..cry..go to some beach or lake and just sit and cry..cry better cry..do it for one week..accept your weakness..wallow in it for a week..feel like a loser for a week and then cry..take a break bros..money go always come ok..for a week feel very week,hopefully you mind would expel all the negative thought and weakness from your being..then fire down again..na man you be..stay strong and focus...the game is getting hard..reason you need to play harder.

I get you bro....
Re: . by Frustrated007: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
my own depression pass your own bro.
Hopefully my mental state improves when I reach Canada cry

1 Like

Re: . by IceColdVeins(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Everybody shaa dey find Detty December money by hook or crook
Re: . by paul61777: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: . by NiRfreak(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Maybe you banged a badluck pvssy of recent
Re: . by AyarmBoye(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
DSC7:
After working and saving for years in order to start up my own bizness i finally started last 4months...

Things were going well initially but all of a sudden expenses started popping up anyhow from every angle to the extent that i no longer see money to save.

Man waka no easy oooo

I will just be selling and buying.

Asin everytin just keeps dropping i dont know wheather its because of the economic situation abi dem dey witch me ni i no even know.

Fastforward to early last month i lost my Dad na there the whole family issue just hang for my neck.

But i kept pushing on to raise money for the burial,the more i raise,the more i spend.infact i don tire

Just last weekend Nepa light spoilt my stabilizer and freezer engine naso my matter take tie rope ooo....

The technician said it will cost me 25k but where i wan see that kind big money

I have been thinking anyhow cos am loosing customers already.

No pman,no momsy who wan help me like this...

Make i no lie i no fit hold am again bfr tinking go kill man pikin....

My pple pls save a soul...thankss

Now xmas is few days away
bro new businesses are always like dat..... I started one around July ,, although I had an assistant...then the expenses started.. sars first carted always with goods of 200k and other expenses started showing up......I even lost a huge amount to scam (not the business cause am)..the grace I had was I’m working (salary) the business would have crumbled... but here I am today everything seems well... u will eventually overcome don’t give up cause I almost did....

1 Like

Re: . by Nazgul: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
What business are you into...let's start from there?
Re: . by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Many (if not most) people are depressed because they are broke or struggling. I’m talking about depressed Nigerians. A serious government would have noticed this trend but naija government only thinks of increasing the cost of things and increasing hardship.

You may have to borrow to get by this month but make sure you pay back cos you should NEVER disappoint anyone who lent you money when you were flat broke. They solved a problem in your darkest hours. Always try to repay the loan in good time.

Also many people become broke because they live a life they cannot afford. Lifestyle choices must be audited. Cut out the unnecessary enjoyment.

Some people say “problem no dey finish” and use that as an excuse to chop life when they are down to their last kobo. Don’t join them. Don’t add to the problem on ground.

I’m not categorically saying you’re not careful with your expenses o. No offence.
Re: . by DSC7: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2020
AyarmBoye:
bro new businesses are always like dat..... I started one around July ,, although I had an assistant...then the expenses started.. sars first carted always with goods of 200k and other expenses started showing up......I even lost a huge amount to scam (not the business cause am)..the grace I had was I’m working (salary) the business would have crumbled... but here I am today everything seems well... u will eventually overcome don’t give up cause I almost did....

Sorry for the lose back then bro...

But in my case no alternative job.

Help a broda na me know wetin my eyes dey see.
Re: . by DSC7: 4:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
What business are you into...let's start from there?

Re: . by DSC7: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:
Maybe you banged a badluck pvssy of recent

Na who get joy dey get erection now....

Am not a sex freak my brother.....
Re: . by DSC7: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2020
AfroKnight:
Many (if not most) people are depressed because they are broke or struggling. I’m talking about depressed Nigerians. A serious government would have noticed this trend but naija government only thinks of increasing the cost of things and increasing hardship.

You may have to borrow to get by this month but make sure you pay back cos you should NEVER disappoint anyone who lent you money when you were flat broke. They solved a problem in your darkest hours. Always try to repay the loan in good time.

Also many people become broke because they live a life they cannot afford. Lifestyle choices must be audited. Cut out the unnecessary enjoyment.

Some people say “problem no dey finish” and use that as an excuse to chop life when they are down to their last kobo. Don’t join them. Don’t add to the problem on ground.

I’m not categorically saying you’re not careful with your expenses o. No offence.

You are right bro

(1) (Reply)

Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? / Married Woman / I Disrespected My Teacher In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.