Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah (324 Views)

Coleen Rooney Accuses Rebekah Vardy Of Selling Fake News About Her To The Sun / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah by Extrim(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Merseyside club, Liverpool FC are seriously considering selling Mohamed Salah who seems to be unhappy at the club.

This was made known by the Egyptians former national team-mate, Mohamed Aboutrika.

Aboutrika mentioned that Salah was unhappy at the fact that he wasn't made captain during their UEFA Champions League game against FC Midtjylland.

But apparently, there seem to be other reasons for his unhappiness in the Merseyside club.

Speaking with beIN Sports, Aboutrika said;

"I called Salah about his situation at Liverpool and he is upset, but that would never affect his performance on the field.

"I know that Salah is not happy at Liverpool, he told me the reasons why he is not happy but they are secrets.

"And I cannot talk about it in public.

"One of the reasons that made Salah angry was that he was not the captain against Midtjylland."

Salah had always admired Spanish sides FC Barcelona and Real Madrid CF, both clubs had had interests in the Egyptian.

Aboutrika expects his countryman to make moves for either of the Spanish giants.

https://the96illusion.com/2020/12/22/liverpool-thinking-of-selling-unhappy-mohamed-salah/

Re: Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah by RedPanthar: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
We don't want him too. We've longed been tired of him. He feels he's more than what he is
We want Salah to get lost. Salah can get lost.
Re: Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah by izuch(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Liverpool Thinking Of Selling Unhappy Mohamed Salah by Susu888(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
With the current set of players liverpool wouldn't miss him one bit.....He can kick the rocks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski / Prediction About Oostende Vs Genk / Uefa Champions League: Paris Saint Germain (psg) Vs Fc Barcelona Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.