Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix (60064 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by GOVERNMENT2: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I really like this constructive arg, words of wisdom, if you have spare data, go to YouTube and type "Thoughty2 time", you'll be amazed.
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ISAAC NEWTON, ONE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTIST EVER-LIVED AND ONE OF THE WORLD BEST MAN WAS A GOD-LOVER. END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS- NICOLO MACHIAVELLI
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
sammysmiles:
Jesus christ is the most famous man on earth..... There's no one who doesn't know him....
Sunmoluvic:

Wrong, Michael Jackson was named the second most famous after Jesus, and i dont even think he's the most famous again.
Even Trump was told that he's the most famous, and he replied " No I'm not, Jesus is the most famous"
And what is so great about a certain crucified Jew made famous due to the blood dripping swords and guns of imperialism undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
efficiencie:

Religion of piss folks, destroying anything associated with Jesus even when they claim they love and respect Jesus.
Lol,your religion of love did far worse when they conquered Jerusalem.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by babzo(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Wooow! So, most of the English alphabets were taken from Jewish age-long alphabets? I could see most of the English alphabets in the write up. They stole part of Jewish alphabets and merged it with Greek's to form their alphabet. Brtons don dey steal people's ideas and heritage no be now.

Pabambari, they abandoned their numerals and adopted Arabic figures which are in use widely today because its better and less voluminous.

That reminds me, where are those foolish boko haram terrorists saying western education is a sin? Someone should remind them that the Arabic numerals of 1, 2, 3, 4,...in use today weren't part of western education but adopted by the western world. What a wrong teaching and belief they've got.

That inscription was from the 1100s (900 years ago) when the site was occupied by Europeans.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Franking: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2020
victor2fresh:
The messages from the holy bible is becoming
clearer by the days. something is close..

Stop deceiving urself. Ur religion is as fake as others.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Gethsemane. Was a common place for him also where he was betrayed. The Bible doesn’t give every day to day details, there maybe other historical notes out there.
Gethsemane was common yet in the Gospels it was ONLY mentioned(if I am not mistaken) as the location of Jesus' last supper? undecided

Abeg stop this already! Jesus was supposed to have been in Egypt as a child...why not celebrate the pyramids put? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by TruthSeeker1: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Braintrain:
Like if God is the greatest and would forever remain the greatest

"Greatest" in comparison with what or who?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by CrestMan: 2:24am On Dec 23, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
GOD IS THE GREATEST

Jesus is God! That makes Jesus the Greatest!
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by ProfAmaben(m): 2:35am On Dec 23, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ISAAC NEWTON, ONE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTIST EVER-LIVED AND ONE OF THE WORLD BEST MAN WAS A GOD-LOVER. END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS- NICOLO MACHIAVELLI

Don't forget that everyone has their person views and beliefs regardless of their education and intellectual strata. Newton chose God, I've chosen none.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by seunfape(m): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Everything about Jesus Christ is my business but God is the greatest dad
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by ElValiente(m): 3:48am On Dec 23, 2020
dragunov:

Its not the reporters. Its the government of Israel who provided the marketable lie to the reporters. They know how religious people can be and they are capitalizing on their gullibility to make more cash. Now everything they dig out must be connected to Jesus. Religious tourism loading.

Even when they don't believe in him themselves that much.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by cardoctor(m): 3:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Big lie. That bath is in my father's compound. Come see am. 50k gate fee.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by IYANGBALI: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Why person no see the sponge, black soap and towel wey them take bath there now?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by philip0906(m): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This is all conspirac bullsheet and I am sure you know it. Where is evidence that these reports where made up by the Israeli government?. Simple question!
As if there is no tourism industry in most every country in thee world...here you pretending it is run all by government in Israel. Abeg move on until you have facts to offer ojare
You're neither here nor there with your posts. More like speaking from both sides of the mouth. Same you said this;

What experts?
You don't even know when you are being used by the so-called experts to see plain tickets and vacation packages to pilgrimages to these sites, do you?
undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by brightalo1010: 4:53am On Dec 23, 2020
tstx:

Michael Jackson is the most famous man on earth.. And also the most loved. He is loved by both Christians and Muslims
even MJ will laugh at you for saying this trash. Did Muslims hate Jesus christ? How can you say MJ is more popular than Jesus Christ? Even his popularity is fading away since after his death and remember Jesus died many years ago before MJ. Just stop that blind argument.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2020
philip0906:

You're neither here nor there with your posts. More like speaking from both sides of the mouth. Same you said this;

undecided
I am at loss as to how you or anyone would, upon considering each post my individual comment was in response to, come away thinking that I am speaking from both sides of my mouth in this country. lipsrsealed
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by philip0906(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am at loss as to how you or anyone would, upon considering each post my individual comment was in response to, come away thinking that I am speaking from both sides of my mouth in this country. lipsrsealed
I showed 2 contradictory posts from you undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2020
philip0906:

I showed 2 contradictory posts from you undecided
The comments in question were In response to completely different ideas presented, so how in the world could anyone conclude the comments are themselves contradictory? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by olufadeke86267: 6:04am On Dec 23, 2020
With all these discoveries, many are still doubting and disregarding the truth about Jesus and the account of His life on Earth
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by chatinent: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Confused scientists.

Ritual bath tomb?

Christ God?

You are confused.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2020
olufadeke86267:
With all these discoveries, many are still doubting and disregarding the truth about Jesus and the account of His life on Earth
what account of Jesus' life are you talking about? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Mentorme: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by GOVERNMENT2: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
CrestMan:

Jesus is God! That makes Jesus the Greatest!
TELL THAT TO GOD ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY cool
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by donnie(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
That is how the continue to capitalize on the stupidity of Christians. More tourists to fake Isreal and more money. grin
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Pelecius: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2020
realstars:
Why Are You So Anti To The Name Christ?
You may have missed my point. I'm a Christian and I don't like the name of Christ being dragged.
I complained that there's no need to link such discovery to Christ as it may give God haters motivation to come and be writing their national Anthem that God does not exist or making straw man of talking snakes and donkeys. But without linking it to Christ, there won't be need for such talks

MODIFIED
Just read through and see that my prediction was right. If Christ wasn't mentioned, they won't see any reason to bash and complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by CrestMan: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
TELL THAT TO GOD ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY cool

Have you not heard that Jesus (Almighty God) will sit on the throne on judgement day to judge everyone?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by kareemkamil(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Una sabi lie
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Josywhyte: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2020
If this thing was discovered in Africa the whites wouldn't have believed it. Since it's from their side they want us to believe? Me i no believe am. Moreove,Moses in the bible died at my backyard 73 millions years ago. Oya make una doubt am na
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Arespect10: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
sammysmiles:
Jesus christ is the most famous man on earth..... There's no one who doesn't know him....

Famous? Are you normal?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by helicoptarr: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
sammysmiles:

And to those who claim not to know Him, it's better to know Him before you meet Him.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Eriokanmi: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
babzo:

That inscription was from the 1100s (900 years ago) when the site was occupied by Europeans.
Greek and Jewish writings were synonymous with nowadays British alphabets. Look it up if in doubt.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by realstars: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pelecius:

You may have missed my point. I'm a Christian and I don't like the name of Christ being dragged.
I complained that there's no need to link such discovery to Christ as it may give God haters motivation to come and be writing their national Anthem that God does not exist or making straw man of talking snakes and donkeys. But without linking it to Christ, there won't be need for such talks

MODIFIED
Just read through and see that my prediction was right. If Christ wasn't mentioned, they won't see any reason to bash and complain
There is no way the name of our lord Jesus Christ will not be link'd to this, becaused his last moment with his disiples was in that gardee.
Fear Not For Those That Are Ignorant About God..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of God In Igbo Language / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.