Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix (60099 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by CrestMan: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Pained by what? News of a bathhouse from 2000 years ago as if believing in a bathhouse is believing in what Jesus Christ said? undecided
How old are you? undecided
[/s]

Old enough to know that Jesus is Lord over all and in Him, all things consist.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by dragunov: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
. Pain me? How old are you? undecided undecided

This dude must be tripping on some cheap stuff mixed with vulcanizing gum. Now he wants to know my age. Pheewwww!
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by dragunov: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
CrestMan:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Some nerves are on fire
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by CrestMan: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Kobojunkie:
What experts? undecided
You don't even know when you are being used by the so-called experts to see plain tickets and vacation packages to pilgrimages to these sites, do you? undecided undecided
[/s]
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
jaxxy:

The other day sm1 posted about hitlers alligators and I was wondering who’s business is that bt that’s history, u can imagine undecided

This is a bath is a special place there is obviously a story behind it, which was during the time of Christ. Connecting the dots will give more insights than an alligator.
If the aligators in fact belonged to Hitler, that would make sense to discuss them would it not?

I don't know the story behind your Hitler's aligators to properLy comment on them. For all I know they could have been bio engineered by Hitler's team or something.

Back to the topic here, we never read of Jesus Chris visiting a bathhouse neither are we told that Jesus Christ owned/worked in a bathhouse. So of what significance to the story of Jesus Christ is this news of a bath house? Zilch! So there are no dots to connect this bathhouse or any other to the person of Jesus Christ. undecided

The pyramids existed during the time of Jesus Christ as well. Will you also try to connect those "dots" to the person of Jesus Christ as well? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jcross19: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What has a bath house and the remains of it to do with Jesus Christ? It seems the reporters of these pieces are desperate to insert the name of Jesus Christ into just about anything found.
I just laugh you!!! That bible you are reading was compiled by mortal men like you, don't you think that many things might have been removed? I just laugh again, some Christians are just myopic in reasoning. "The children of the world are wiser than my children".. By Jesus ,Jesus knew that his children have no sense at all.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by stasius: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Where is righteousness?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by CrestMan: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
dragunov:

Make una no kill una self o. grin grin cheesy. Mumu just full this world.
[/s]
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
jcross19:
I just laugh you!!! That bible you are reading was compiled by mortal men like you, don't you think that many things might have been removed? I just laugh again, some Christians are just myopic in reasoning. "The children of the world are wiser than my children".. By Jesus ,Jesus knew that his children have no sense at all.
So because many things may have been removed, we from 2000 years after the fact should seek to add whatever we can lay out hands on to bolster the story somehow? undecided

So in your wisdom, when you are told that a bathhouse existed during the time of Jesus Christ, it meant you need to associate the bathhouse to Jesus Christ in any possible way? undecided
Since Jesus Christ went all over Judae, I hope you plan t associate every bath house found in every region that Jesus Christ visited with Jesus Christ...cause according to you, that is the " wise" thing to do. undecided
***rolls eyes in disgust**"
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jcross19: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If the aligators in fact belonged to Hitler, that would make sense to discuss them would it not?

I don't know the story behind your Hitler's aligators to properLy comment on them. For all I know they could have been bio engineered by Hitler's team or something.

Back to the topic here, we never read of Jesus Chris visiting a bathhouse neither are we told that Jesus Christ owned/worked in a bathhouse. So of what significance to the story of Jesus Christ is this news of a bath house? Zilch!
you don't need to know!!! They gave you the story ,the one they want you to read and know...vatican keeps the secret of Christianity books that explode and tear the heart of many Christians...Vatican achives are most secured religious properties in.the world...
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by realstars: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wrong.
Santa Claus is the most famous man on earth. There's no one who doesn't know him.
Since we're attributing fame to imaginary characters.
You Mean Satan Claw?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Neoteny(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Okay, Mohammed existed but Allah doesn't. No one has proven the existence of Allah till date. Any man that can prove Allah or God's existence should meet Mr. Murphy and collect 1 million dollars.

Can you prove that YOU exist?

How can you tell if you're real? What if you're merely a character in someone's dream and everything you're experience is part of that dream?

Can you prove that time exists? Mind you that events happening around you (including decay and aging) only suggest entropy, and not the existence of time. Maybe time is something we created to account for the linear progression of our mortality.

Science believes in dark energy and dark matter, but they can't prove they exist.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
jcross19:
you don't need to know!!! They gave you the story ,the one they want you to read and know...vatican keeps the secret of Christianity books that explode and tear the heart of many Christians...Vatican achives are most secured religious properties in.the world...
Jesus is Lord! shocked shocked shocked

Now it is the Vatican.. Spare me the conspiracy bullsheet abeg! undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jcross19: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So because many things may have been removed, we from 2000 years after the fact should seek to add whatever we can lay out hands on to bolster the story somehow? undecided

So in your wisdom, when you are told that a bathhouse existed during the time of Jesus Christ, it meant you need to associate the bathhouse to Jesus Christ in any possible way? undecided
Since Jesus Christ went all over Judae, I hope you plan t associate every bath house found in every region that Jesus Christ visited with Jesus Christ...cause according to you, that is the " wise" thing to do. undecided
***rolls eyes in disgust**"
there is a reason God kept that place till date, God is not stupid.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
jcross19:
there is a reason God kept that place till date, God is not stupid.
God kept the pyramids and the grand canyon too but I don't see you running to insert those into your Bible stories of Jesus Christ now.

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Wolexdey(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
dragunov:

We know. But his Lordship is not associated with that fake bath or fake garden of Gestamene. Ok?

OK... All I said was JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER...

Don't know about the rest you mentioned. OK
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jcross19: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus is Lord! shocked shocked shocked

Now it is the Vatican.. Spare me the conspiracy bullsheet abeg! undecided
thank you sir!!!!! Aahahahahahaahahaahahah like I have said some Christians are just too shallow minded.. Just know that Ethiopian bible have 112 books while the one you are reading here is just 66 and some good news of Catholic version have more books. Slalom.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jcross19: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God kept the pyramids and the grand canyon too but I don't see you running to insert those into your Bible stories of Jesus Christ now.

ROFLMAO
now I have realised your kind... Continue wallowing in your understanding.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
jcross19:
thank you sir!!!!! Aahahahahahaahahaahahah like I have said some Christians are just too shallow minded.. Just know that Ethiopian bible have 112 books while the one you are reading here is just 66 and some good news of Catholic version have more books. Slalom.
What has that to do with this story? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
jcross19:
now I have realised your kind... Continue wallowing in your understanding.
I don't think you ar capable of focusing long enough to know my kind... You seem to be all over the place...and nowhere at the same time. Ever wondered why? undecided
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Anything to justify the scam called religion. If Jesus and Mohammed truly existed, we would definitely know, they wouldn't need pastors, prophets and imams to perform fake miracles in their lifeless names.
Jesus and Mohammed are fraudsters
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Back to the topic here, we never read of Jesus Chris visiting a bathhouse neither are we told that Jesus Christ owned/worked in a bathhouse. So of what significance to the story of Jesus Christ is this news of a bath house? Zilch! So there are no dots to connect this bathhouse or any other to the person of Jesus Christ. undecided

The pyramids existed during the time of Jesus Christ as well. Will you also try to connect those "dots" to the person of Jesus Christ as well? undecided

Gethsemane. Was a common place for him also where he was betrayed. The Bible doesn’t give every day to day details, there maybe other historical notes out there.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
This one isn't 25 million years ago
if I punch your teeth, e go swell pass that one
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Rawzy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
With all these discoveries, many are still doubting and disregarding the truth about Jesus and the account of His life on Earth
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
tstx:

Michael Jackson is the most famous man on earth.. And also the most loved. He is loved by both Christians and Muslims
Wrong, Michael Jackson was named the second most famous after Jesus, and i dont even think he's the most famous again.
Even Trump was told that he's the most famous, and he replied " No I'm not, Jesus is the most famous"

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by ProfAmaben(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Neoteny:

Can you prove that YOU exist?

How can you tell if you're real? What if you're merely a character in someone's dream and everything you're experience is part of that dream?

Can you prove that time exists? Mind you that events happening around you (including decay and aging) only suggest entropy, and not the existence of time. Maybe time is something we created to account for the linear progression of our mortality.

Science believes in dark energy and dark matter, but they can't prove they exist.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

I really like this constructive arg, words of wisdom, if you have spare data, go to YouTube and type "Thoughty2 time", you'll be amazed.

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by GOVERNMENT2: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
CrestMan:

I care! Jesus is Lord over all
GOD IS THE GREATEST
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by Le2money(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm...

BigBrother9ja:
E go pain that notice me or.deh pastor for not making front page grin

Righteousness89

Muh-muh
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by GOVERNMENT2: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO
ABU LAHAB
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by RuddyFusion(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Most people won't read before commenting on this post. Its well.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by dragunov: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wolexdey:

OK... All I said was JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER...

Don't know about the rest you mentioned. OK

Ok
Re: 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix by OyinO: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fake. Lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.