Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

SEO Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEO Writer Needed (835 Views)

SEO Writer Needed For Finance/business Blog / Creative SEO WRITER Needed (fully Remote) / SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Writer Needed by Ossy2020(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
I need an SEO content writer that can research and write two high quality SEO content articles (2500 words each) within four days.

Article #1: Top 10 Contrarian Investors

Article #2: Top 10 Contrarians in Cannabis

*Requirements*:

1) Knowledge of SEO and best practices.

2) Experience in writing Bio articles.

3) Access to Grammarly premium

4) You should be able to write engaging, original and error-free articles. Please no *fluffs*

Please note articles must pass Copyscape plagiarism check.

Rate: 2 naira per word.

P.S: I will give you the names of people you're writing on with some relevant links.

It's your duty to research more if my links doesn't provide much details.

Apply right away if you can write a quality article like this: https://izea.com/2020/02/21/top-10-influencers/

Contact me via WhatsApp: 09047321457
Re: SEO Writer Needed by iboboyswag(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
2 naira is too poor for the quality you people often seek. This is not right.

I write and categorically tell you that you would only find mediocre writers with the amount you are offering.
Re: SEO Writer Needed by Lush100(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
iboboyswag:
2 naira is too poor for the quality you people often seek. This is not right.

I write and categorically tell you that you would only find mediocre writers with the amount you are offering.

Hello sir,
I need ur advice.
I just stumbled on ur username.
Someone gifted me a brand new expensive laptop and I am doing a research to know how to use it to make money.
I just need ur honest advice.
I am open to correction too.
I work 8-5pm.
I am a song writer too.
I have other sources of income too.
The laptop is useless in my hands unless I can come up with something tangible.
I don't mind if it's only 10k I can generate in a month after expenses.
I just need guidance.
Thanks
Re: SEO Writer Needed by iboboyswag(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Lush100:

Hello sir,
I need ur advice.
I just stumbled on ur username.
Someone gifted me a brand new expensive laptop and I am doing a research to know how to use it to make money.
I just need ur honest advice.
I am open to correction too.
I work 8-5pm.
I am a song writer too.
I have other sources of income too.
The laptop is useless in my hands unless I can come up with something tangible.
I don't mind if it's only 10k I can generate in a month after expenses.
I just need guidance.
Thanks

Sorry for the late response... I have been a little busy. Ehn! There are countless of ways to make money online with or without a laptop but you have to have some sort of skill.

Since you write songs, you can try doing a bit of writing on fiverr and upwork.

If this is what you can do, let me know.
Re: SEO Writer Needed by Francisossai(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Boss, good evening. I'm Francis and a writer. I once opened an Upwork Account but was not able to get gigs. I've been writing for a while and would love to earn more than I currently do. I'd love if you could put me through since you appear to have more Upwork/Fiverr knowledge than I do.

09036282170 is my contact in case you need to reach me. Thank you.

iboboyswag:

Sorry for the late response... I have been a little busy. Ehn! There are countless of ways to make money online with or without a laptop but you have to have some sort of skill.

Re: SEO Writer Needed by Lush100(m): 4:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Sir,
Thanks for the response.
I should be able to write then.
I could add other ways of online money making as I move.
Let me start with this writing.

iboboyswag:

Re: SEO Writer Needed by edimalo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Francisossai:
Boss, good evening. I'm Francis and a writer. I once opened an Upwork Account but was not able to get gigs. I've been writing for a while and would love to earn more than I currently do. I'd love if you could put me through since you appear to have more Upwork/Fiverr knowledge than I do.

09036282170 is my contact in case you need to reach me. Thank you.

There are too much competition on fiverr and less jobs. Maximize your Upwork profile to rank organically. That's the secret of getting more jobs on Upwork.
You can contact me/ whatsapp for approved Upwork account 0 7 0 6 2 6 6 9 5 1 3

Jobs are posted every ten seconds. Use the time you use in watching taaoma on Upwork
Re: SEO Writer Needed by charlie34: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2022
He or she will be able to tailor a campaign to fit your goals and keep you ahead of the competition. You should also be prepared to invest in a new product. If you want to get more details about cbd blog writing, you may visit on weedcopywriter.com.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy!!! / BEDC Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Remote Marketing Job: Weekly Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.