Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class (1636 Views)

HELP! I Am A 2nd Class Upper Graduate And I Need A Job PLEASE! / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Latest MTN Jobs For Bsc And HND With 2nd Class Lower, Lower Credit And Above. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by laiperi: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you lie eh?

Looks, looks eh, will get you through the door but your brain will keep you on the job.

Most bosses like employee they can depend on.

No matter how ugly, reliability will work in your favor. But can you beat that pretty face to the job?

Forget it DEPENDS. If it is a sales job.....,

2 Likes

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Ladylite: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
laiperi:
If you lie eh?

Looks, looks eh, will get you through the door but your brain will keep you on the job.

Most bosses like employee they can depend on.

No matter how ugly, reliability will work in your favor. But can you beat that pretty face to the job?

Forget it DEPENDS. If it is a sales job.....,

I do not understand what mind you have to write this, but whatever money can edit or change is actually not important to people looking for content.

Beauty that opens doors will eventually lead to opening legs... It is useless so stop exalting beauty.

It is a form of racism to call someone ugly. No condition is permanent.

I hope you learn to look beyond looks someday

10 Likes

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by laiperi: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Read what I wrote again.

I intentionally use "ugly" because they rule the world.

The reason is simple, they don't depend on ephemeral. They work harder, more loyal and once you get closer to them, you forget skin beauty and see beautiful, hard working and dedicated people.

BTW, not all of them.

Ladylite:

I do not understand what mind you have to write this, but whatever money can edit or change is actually not important to people looking for content.

Beauty that opens doors will eventually lead to opening legs... It is useless so stop exalting beauty.

1 Like

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by laiperi: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2020
I must point out where we both agree.

It does not matter though whether we agree or not. Just look at the world's best professions dominated by "ugly" women, not "beautiful " women.

I am sure you are aware of what men say about that.

Nevertheless, nobody should work twice as hard because they are Black, women, minority or because of skin beauty.

Many of us realize that and still work twice as hard to get what we want. Actually, our parents warned us about unequal fingers that we must overcome. You don't cry home about it

Ladylite:

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by grim33(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Tell them o grin
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2020
What is it with bad grammar from supposed graduates these days. A cheap blunder at that.

Op, what is " a ugly"?. Is that to say you don't know the appropriate article to use for words that begin with a vowel or was it a typo? Hmm...

Not trying to shame you though. The appropriate article for the adjective > "ugly" is "an". Please do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Unless I'm employing a front desk officer or a sales representative or ambassador, I'd go with the ugliest brilliant one any day.

Business is not charity.

1 Like

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by ElRapido: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
I'll hire the two. The first class for the work, and the second class for the "work".

1 Like

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by CandidSeeker(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
The society must stop describing people as ugly or fine...

Nobody made themselves that way...

We all grow up to discover different looks...

We should relate with others based on content and character.

-Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Client facing = fine girl
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by jumper524(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
this one hard oo. well the goal of every business is more customer.
memy kind of business idea is low interest, more clients.
I need more people to buy from me at a cheaper rate.
so it's only natural I choose a beautiful lady wholl attracts customers.
not saying ugly is bad though but my kind of business idea would prefer beauty.
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by jumper524(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
What is it with bad grammar from supposed graduates these days. A cheap blunder at that.

Op, what is " a ugly"?. Is that to say you don't know the appropriate article to use for words that begin with a vowel or was it a typo? Hmm...

Not trying to shame you though. The appropriate article for the adjective > "ugly" is "an". Please do the needful.
people when comment before you no get sense abi?
any special award attached to making his Gramma perfect?

we should focus more on the message rather.
oyinbo when get english no dey do this rubbish.
worst come yo worst, them go ask of the meaning of watin you type.

2 Likes

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by African26(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Yodexy: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm still calculating how the beauty will raise ROI in 2021.
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by laiperi: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go to the teacher or professor that taught you English and ask why anyone would use imperfect English as a tittle. I want you to learn that instead of ignoring you.

Correct your first sentence that started with "what".

CalliDora1:

Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Elsueno: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
My brother, when it comes to a job, better look for brain Before that beautiful lady with no Brian turns ur business into her personal olosho contact point.

Even when it comes to marriage, always look for brain, majority of these fine girls are liabilities with extremely high cheating tendencies
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by laiperi: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are so right my broda. The only problem is that some people are just as smart as you when it comes to chosing a wife. These sonobasiere, assume that nobody would come near "ugly" lady toto and must be tight.

Elsueno:
My brother, when it comes to a job, better look for brain Before that beautiful lady with no Brian turns ur business into her personal olosho contact point.

Even when it comes to marriage, always look for brain, majority of these fine girls are liabilities with extremely high cheating tendencies

This is why all salesgirls are beautiful, to attract more clients and drive up sales. Money making comes first.

There was a time you put fine girls in the front office and smart girls at the back office.

jumper524:
this one hard oo.
well the goal of every business is more customer.

memy kind of business idea is low interest, more clients.

I need more people to buy from me at a cheaper rate.

so it's only natural I choose a beautiful lady wholl attracts customers.

not saying ugly is bad though but my kind of business idea would prefer beauty.
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
The first class but, if the business is drawn by beauty e.g. Fashion, modeling, advertisement etc. I'll consider the beautiful face, cuz it's money matter.
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Depends on what they will be doing. Dumb beautiful girls will bring you customers
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ladylite:

some people are ugly.
Re: Hire A Ugly Girl With 1st Class Or Fine Girl But 2nd Class by LikeAking: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fine babe with 2:2

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy for a Customer Care Position / A Visit To The Dakkada Skills Training Facilities ..photos / Access Bank Abuja Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.