Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized (13594 Views)

Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by mfoniso67157: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2020
police are doing well
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Emeka71(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97340835:
We said this just 4 or 5 days ago when FRSC came up with how to make Lagos and Nigeria as a whole sane during this yuletide season.

We actually said many people will be arrested, especially in Lasgidi, cos almost 80% of road users in Nigeria are stubborn and actually require some psychiatric test!

No, don't call us prophets, just call us , the Barbecue Experts!!
cheesy wink cheesy
You seems to work with road safety.
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Emeka71:
You seems to work with road safety.
Maybe we grill Barbecue for them! cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by pasol4real(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
mannobi:
The aftermath of that endsars is still telling on Lagos. Traffic management is now very poor. People deliberately disobey regulations now just because police are no longer valuable. The police ought to have thought of this aftermath before continuing their unprofessional conducts.
When you lose your worth, it takes time to build it up again.
The Lagos state government must make some people skapegoats for normalcy to return to the streets
I totally agree with you
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Trogge: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2020
But they Will give immunity to a governor or any body in ministry after stealing billions
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Ekerich007: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Training Training Training
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by olayiwola72(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
must u comment when you have nothing sensible to say

Are you happy about the chaotic traffic situation in Lagos?
If you ask me, the police have been very lenient with okada and bus drivers who violate traffic laws

It is not all the time we must blame the police

God will bless you
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by olayiwola72(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Let be honest here ..If you guys know how Nigeria commercials drive ... do drive you wll not pity them
Some of them will even follow the lane for the people walking buy do pass ... one all most hit my friend last week
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Daftyouth(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

The question is simple? Are you carrying out the mandate given to your team properly and fairly? NO

They just like to oppress people the way they like and they're fond of it in that Yaba axis.

Mmm, yess, they just like to oppress people the way they like and they're fond of it in that Yaba axis.
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Daftyouth(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
tunapawizzy:

U do not take away a man's source of livelihood without providing an alternative and think u have some laws that will be respected. Even distribution of wealth is the only antidote for lawlessness, look at European countries. U want to build a mega city for people that cannot feed, reducing poverty n joblessness should be the first agenda....people know the consequences of these laws they flout but they still go ahead and damn the consequences, not because they see themselves as invincible but because hunger must be quenched first, then we can discuss.
You savvy am wella. You tok say, "U do not take away a man's source of livelihood without providing an alternative and think u have some laws that will be respected." .

Agreed. I get friends wey be say their source of livelihood na armed robbery. One day police stop their motor for Adjegunle. It was a routine search. Police open car boot dey look for bribe nahim them find rifles. After many years of imprisonment, my friends unexpectedly return to the continuity. How or why this came to happen is neither here nor there but the important thing be say Police no gee them back them guns. Can you imagine the incompetence and stupidity? Their guns, their means of livelihood confiscated, now those boys are jobless angry They have become hopeless drug abusers constituting nothing but anti social nuisance to the community.

You tok say, “Even distribution of wealth is the only antidote for lawlessness, look at European countries”.
Agreed. Evidence is plain for all to see for lawlessness dose not exits in Europe.

You tok say, “U want to build a mega city for people that cannot feed, reducing poverty n joblessness should be the first agenda.”
Again, agreed. No nation should build anything until everyone is well fed in society. That England industrialised in the midst of excruciating poverty, hunger and deaths among the poor is why I hate them. I dislike India too, (second most poverty stricken nation after Nigeria) sending rockets to the moon when millions live in poverty. Stupid people developed nuclear power before and during when India and not Ethiopia was byword for starvation. They built Mombi and are now laying foundation for Hyperloop, amidst million living in grinding poverty.

You tok say, “people know the consequences of these laws they flout but they still go ahead and damn the consequences, not because they see themselves as invincible but because hunger must be quenched first, then we can discuss”.
My fellow Daftyouth, bravo, tell them! For abroad, people wey, “know the consequences of laws they flout but they still go ahead and damn the consequences, not because they see themselves as invincible but because hunger must be quenched first, then we can discuss” end up in jail where they are fed. This is wrong however; because, like you say, feed everyone and there shall be no lawlessness.
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by tunapawizzy: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Daftyouth:

You savvy am wella. You tok say, "U do not take away a man's source of livelihood without providing an alternative and think u have some laws that will be respected." .

Agreed. I get friends wey be say their source of livelihood na armed robbery. One day police stop their motor for Adjegunle. It was a routine search. Police open car boot dey look for bribe nahim them find rifles. After many years of imprisonment, my friends unexpectedly return to the continuity. How or why this came to happen is neither here nor there but the important thing be say Police no gee them back them guns. Can you imagine the incompetence and stupidity? Their guns, their means of livelihood confiscated, now those boys are jobless angry They have become hopeless drug abusers constituting nothing but anti social nuisance to the community.

You tok say, “Even distribution of wealth is the only antidote for lawlessness, look at European countries”.
Agreed. Evidence is plain for all to see for lawlessness dose not exits in Europe.

You tok say, “U want to build a mega city for people that cannot feed, reducing poverty n joblessness should be the first agenda.”
Again, agreed. No nation should build anything until everyone is well fed in society. That England industrialised in the midst of excruciating poverty, hunger and deaths among the poor is why I hate them. I dislike India too, (second most poverty stricken nation after Nigeria) sending rockets to the moon when millions live in poverty. Stupid people developed nuclear power before and during when India and not Ethiopia was byword for starvation. They built Mombi and are now laying foundation for Hyperloop, amidst million living in grinding poverty.

You tok say, “people know the consequences of these laws they flout but they still go ahead and damn the consequences, not because they see themselves as invincible but because hunger must be quenched first, then we can discuss”.
My fellow Daftyouth, bravo, tell them! For abroad, people wey, “know the consequences of laws they flout but they still go ahead and damn the consequences, not because they see themselves as invincible but because hunger must be quenched first, then we can discuss” end up in jail where they are fed. This is wrong however; because, like you say, feed everyone and there shall be no lawlessness.
I get ur points sha...well said
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1341474253791784960?s=19

lagos government need to totally ban okaka.....i don tire for them......
They should crush those siezed bikes asap......i repeat ban okada....
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Goel: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Brainless retard alert!
Daftyouth:
Again, agreed. No nation should build anything until everyone is well fed in society.
No nation can feed all its people until it has built something for wealth generation or is rich enough with natural resources.
Daftyouth:
That England industrialised in the midst of excruciating poverty, hunger and deaths among the poor is why I hate them.
I hope you are able to quote exceptional cases then because I don't see any in existence. Throughout European Great divergence to Asian Renaissance, countries have transited to higher income level gradually.

England with some portion of people dying wasn't because of industrialisation but declined because of it. Results today are much better than countries with loudmouth people where all of them are poor and dying.
Daftyouth:
I dislike India too, (second most poverty stricken nation after Nigeria)
1. Nigeria and DRC both have higher number of poors than India.
2. Poverty sticken tag here again is shill and bullshit.

India having equal or low number of poors than Nigeria with 6-7 times bigger population isn't a thing to compare in list, nor it was ever for past two decades.

With 5-8% poverty rate, if you think that the comparison is legit, you are too stupid.
Daftyouth:
sending rockets to the moon when millions live in poverty. Stupid people developed nuclear power before and during when India and not Ethiopia was byword for starvation. They built Mombi and are now laying foundation for Hyperloop, amidst million living in grinding poverty.
India doesn't invest in technology at cost of its poor. India's annual budget is $750 billions and cost of such R&grin missions or research projects lies in millions.

It's in any case is way better which neither have ever launched a mouse in space nor have pulled their population outta poverty. In fact, India's poverty ratio is now quite low and declining faster while that in Africa ranged from 30%-50% and yet rising up.
Daftyouth:
Hunger can't be quenched with freebies. India tried for 40 years with doles. Even if they do for one generation, the other generation too will come to beg government. The only solution of the problem is to facilitate a system where man can work to pull out his family from generational poverty.

Obviously you have to work your ass out, there is no other way you can lift yourself and your country up which are in dire situation. This is the beauty of capitalism, you get what is deserved.
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Daftyouth(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Goel:
Brainless retard alert!

No nation can feed all its people until it has built something for wealth generation or is rich enough with natural resources.

I hope you are able to quote exceptional cases then because I don't see any in existence. Throughout European Great divergence to Asian Renaissance, countries have transited to higher income level gradually.

England with some portion of people dying wasn't because of industrialisation but declined because of it. Results today are much better than countries with loudmouth people where all of them are poor and dying.

1. Nigeria and DRC both have higher number of poors than India.
2. Poverty sticken tag here again is shill and bullshit.

India having equal or low number of poors than Nigeria with 6-7 times bigger population isn't a thing to compare in list, nor it was ever for past two decades.

With 5-8% poverty rate, if you think that the comparison is legit, you are too stupid.

India doesn't invest in technology at cost of its poor. India's annual budget is $750 billions and cost of such R&grin missions or research projects lies in millions.

It's in any case is way better which neither have ever launched a mouse in space nor have pulled their population outta poverty. In fact, India's poverty ratio is now quite low and declining faster while that in Africa ranged from 30%-50% and yet rising up.

Hunger can't be quenched with freebies. India tried for 40 years with doles. Even if they do for one generation, the other generation too will come to beg government. The only solution of the problem is to facilitate a system where man can work to pull out his family from generational poverty.

Obviously you have to work your ass out, there is no other way you can lift yourself and your country up which are in dire situation. This is the beauty of capitalism, you get what is deserved.

Quoting and misquoting, eh? You’re daftly confused and thus welcomed to the daft party, thank me later.
Re: 10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized by Goel: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Daftyouth:

Quoting and misquoting, eh? You’re daftly confused and thus welcomed to the daft party, thank me later.
AFAIK, I quoted the correct person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu / Bauchi: 20-Year-Old Man Held For Kidnap, Murder Of Police Officer’s Son / 60 Paraded For Attacking Ebonyi Police Stations, INEC Office, Killing Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.