Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kingdom Conduct: God’s Everlasting Love. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Conduct: God’s Everlasting Love. (113 Views)

Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Conduct: God’s Everlasting Love. by PolymathDave(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2020
KINGDOM CONDUCT!
EXPOSITORY STUDY ON THE WORD OF GOD!
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
TOPIC: GOD’S EVERLASTING LOVE
TAKEAWAY:
MEMORY VERSE(S): (1 John 4:7-cool
1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
MAIN TEXT: Romans 8:31-39
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
Grace to you and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
POINT(S):
(1) GOD’S UNFAILING LOVE TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.
(2) CHRIST’S COMPASSIONATE LOVE TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.
(3) SUPREMACY OF THE LOVE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.

(1) GOD’S UNFAILING LOVE TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.
▪️Verse(s): Romans 8:31-33
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ THE SAINT’S BOLD AND RESOLUTE STAND ON GOD’S OMNIPOTENT POWER.
➖ THE SAINT’S ASSURANCE IN GOD’S LIMITLESS AND BOUNDLESS SUFFICIENCY.
➖ THE SAINT’S CONFIDENCE IN GOD THE SUPREME JUDGE OF ALL.

▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
➖ THE SAINT’S BOLD AND RESOLUTE STAND ON GOD’S OMNIPOTENT POWER.
Verse(s): Romans 8:31, Isaiah 66:1, 45:5-7, Romans 9:21
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

If God is for us, if God is for me, if God is for you, who can be against us? Who can be against me? Who can be against you?
God the omnipotent God, omniscient, omnipresent, Heaven is His throne and earth His footstool(Isa 66:1).
He is the LORD, and there is no other; There is no God beside Him. He forms the light and create darkness, He make peace and create calamity; He, the LORD, does all these things(Isaiah 45:5-7).

He is the Creator, He has complete control, He creates vessels for honour and dishonour. If He sets His hand against someone , somewhere is something, who will be able to deliver out His hand?(Romans 9:21)
God’s dominion is real, He has supremacy over all things, seen and unseen, known and u known, He is all powerful and there is nothing, no not one, that can deliver from His hand if set against Him.

The aim of this elaborate breakdown is to open your eyes, for you to know that there is no one above Him nor none beside Him. Who is like our God?
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT’S ASSURANCE IN GOD’S LIMITLESS AND BOUNDLESS SUFFICIENCY.
Verse(s): Romans 8:32, John 3:16, Colossians 4:19, 2 Peter 1:3-4
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

God our Father gave us His Son, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ(John 3:16), God has demonstrated His love for us in deeds and in truth and not just in the word alone but in our daily lives.
His love for us is evident knowing that we should not worry, trusting that He as He has been doin and will continue to do supply all our need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus(Col 4:19).

He has given you all things that pertains to life and godliness through and in Christ Jesus, you have everything and you have received through and in Christ Jesus exceedingly great, and precious promises (2 Peter 1:3-4).
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT’S CONFIDENCE IN GOD THE SUPREME JUDGE OF ALL.
Verse(s): Romans 8:33, Hebrews 12:23, Daniel 7:8-9, Revelations 20:11-12, 1 Peter 2:23
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

God is the judge of all(Heb 12:23, Rev 20:11-12).
God is the righteous judge and the one who justifies, He was the one who justified Christ Jesus our Lord(1 Peter 2:23).
❕➖❕
▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
(2) CHRIST’S COMPASSIONATE LOVE TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.
▪️Verse(s): Romans 8:34-36
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
We will look at three things now:
➖ THE COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING INTERCESSOR AND MEDIATOR, CHRIST JESUS.
➖ THE OVERCOMING AND PREVAILING COMPASSIONATE LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS.
➖ THE UNCOMPROMISING ZEAL AND FAITHFULNESS OF THE LABOURERS IN THE COMMISSION OF CHRIST JESUS.

➖ THE COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING INTERCESSOR AND MEDIATOR, CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Romans 8:34, 1 Peter 2:25, 1 Timothy 2:5, Hebrews 8:1-2, 1 John 2:1-2, 1:9
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

➖Christ Jesus is the Shepherd and Overseer of our souls(1 Peter 2:25).
➖He is the mediator between God and men(1 Tim 2:5).
➖He is our High Priest(Hebrews 8:1-2)
➖He is our advocate, the propitiation for our sins, and the one who cleanses the saints from all unrighteousness(1 John 2:1-2, 1:9).
➖He is at God’s right hand and makes intercession for us.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE OVERCOMING AND PREVAILING COMPASSIONATE LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Romans 8:35, 1 Thessalonians 2:12
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

And a question is asked, I’d like to pass on that question to you, maybe you’ll be able to think of something, as for me, I am fully persuaded that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, no not one.
Be it tribulation or afflictions or sufferings or persecutions or famine, or stress or unclothedness or peril or sword or the devil or anything that pertains to darkness.

So keep on running your course with endurance regardless of whatsoever, the pain or situation you are going through has an end and where God is taking you through Christ Jesus is to His Kingdom and glory(1 Thess 2:12).
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE UNCOMPROMISING WORK OF THE LABOURERS IN THE COMMISSION OF CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Romans 8:36, 2 Timothy 3:12, 2 Corinthians 4:16-17
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

All that will live godly in Christ shall suffer persecution(2 Tim 3:12).

But we do not lose heart, even if our outward man is perishing, our inward man is being renewed daily and this light affliction is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory(2 Cor 4:16-17).
❕➖❕
(3) SUPREMACY OF THE LOVE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD TOWARDS HIS SAINTS.
▪️Verse(s): Romans 8:37-39
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ THE SAINT MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH GOD WHO LOVES US IN CHRIST JESUS.
➖ THE SAINT’S CONCRETE ASSURANCE IN CHRIST JESUS AGAINST ALL ADVERSE FACTORS.
➖ THE SAINT’S SEALED SECURITY DUE TO THE LOVE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
Moving on to the first sub-heading now.
➖ THE SAINT MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH GOD WHO LOVES US IN CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Romans 8:37, 1 Corinthians 15:57, 54-56
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Even over death, that is when Christ Jesus our Lord comes to rapture the church, both the dead and the living( 1 Cor 15:57, 54-56).
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT’S CONCRETE ASSURANCE IN CHRIST JESUS AGAINST ALL ADVERSE FACTORS.
Verse(s): Romans 8:38, 1 Thessalonians 5:9, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14, 1 Thessalonians 2:12
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
We move on to the final sub-heading.

Are you persuaded? Are you assured that you are perfectly safe and secure in Christ Jesus?
Let me see if I may be able to persuade you in case you aren’t already persuaded. ➖God has appointed the saints to obtain Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ(1 Thess 5:9).
➖God from the beginning chose you for salvation through Sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which He called you by the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ(2 Thess 2:13-14).
➖ God has called you into His own kingdom and glory.
God has from the beginning prepared this for the saints through Christ Jesus.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT’S SEALED SECURITY DUE TO THE LOVE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
Verse(s): Romans 8:39
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am persuaded and I challenge you also that by the grace of God you may also be persuaded that nothing, no not one, shall be able to separate you from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I am safe, secured, assured, confident, resolute, bold on Christ Jesus, the Solid Rock, the foundation by the grace of Lord God-Almighty.
And I trust in God that He will keep me steadfast in the faith, immovable, abounding in the work of the Lord, keep me from stumbling and present me faultless before His Majesty.

❕➖❕

◻️FINAL COMMENTS◻️
(I) Be steadfast in the faith in Christ Jesus by the sufficient grace of God.
(II) Be immovable by trusting in the LORD.
(III) Keep on abounding in the work of the Lord.
(IV) Abstain from all appearance of evil and make no provision for the flesh to fulfill its lusts.
(V) Add to your faith, virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness and love by the grace of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(VI) Pray without ceasing.
(VII) Obey and be subject to constituted authorities.
(VIII) In everything give thanks to God through Christ Jesus for that is His will for you.
(IX) Hold fast what is good.
(X) Possess your vessel with Sanctification and honour.
(XI) Increase in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus.
(XII) Love your neighbour, fear God and keep His commandments.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
Be a doer. By the grace of God, be strong in the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. May God bless you in an exceeding, and abundant manner, in Jesus name, Amen.
▫️Prayer points:
(I)Grace to be among those who will be caught up in the air with the Lord.
God bless you all and I may that may His perfect working in our lives be fully manifested and preserved for His Heavenly Kingdom in the name of Jesus, Amen.
❕➖❕
Now to Him, the glory, praise, worship, dominion, awe, adoration, to Him who will keep us from stumbling and present us faultless before His Majesty, to Him be the power and the kingdom both now, forever, from everlasting to everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
GOD BE WITH US ALL!
Re: Kingdom Conduct: God’s Everlasting Love. by PolymathDave(m): 3:17am On Dec 23, 2020
OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR LORD!
I) Love your the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.
II) Love your neighbour as yourself(A command directly from our Lord Jesus Christ to you).

Let your light so shine before men, that when they see your good works, they will glorify your Father in Heaven.

Our Lord Jesus is coming, His coming is as a thief in the night, as we also await the trumpet sound.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

EXHORTATION(S):
Rejoice always
Pray without ceasing.
Give thanks to God through Christ Jesus always for it is His will for you,
Hold fast what is good.
Do not quench the Spirit.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Be steadfast in the faith, love your neighbour, be immovable and abounding in the work of the Lord, for your labour is not in vain(1 Cor 15:58).
Put on your breastplate of faith and love and your helmet of the hope of Salvatjon. God bless you. Amen.

May the LORD keep you from stumbling and present you faultless before His Majesty, in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Who Even Forgives Sins? / Courtship Is For Talking, It Is Not For Touching. / Temptation (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.