Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office (37678 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by LifestyleTonite: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2019
The Nigerian Police Force have seized the international passport of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

This was done as part of the bail condition granted to the pastor who was interrogated few days ago over a rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

A search was conducted at his residence and office on Wednesday by detectives from the Force Criminal Investigation Department(FCID), Abuja.

According to source who spoke to Daily Sun, “the home of the pastor and his office were searched today by detectives investigating the matter, but I cannot tell you what they found, but defiantly they were looking for incriminating documents and other evidences that was revealed by witnesses during the discreet investigation conducted in the matter.

“Also part of the bail conditions given to pastor Fatoyinbo is that he provides two level 16 officers who have landed property in Abuja, and that his international passport to be deposited with the police which he has done”. The source said.

Part of the bail condition sees Fatoyinbo providing two level 16 officers who have landed properties in Abuja.

The COZA pastor has since been released to go home but told to report regularly at the FCID in Abuja.

https://wotzup.ng/police-seize-pastor-fatoyinbos-passport-conduct-search-on-his-house-office/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by tayebest(m): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Ah swear, bail is not free in Nigeria cry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by rawpadgin(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerian government & it's agbero style kinda approach

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nukilia: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians

340 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Beface(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2019
This Nigeria police matter weak me o. There say somebody rape person, police they search the house and office for documents!

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2019
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

He made two big mistakes.

1. Committing those atrocities.

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

This is what it means when ones cup is full.

Really sad that he chose this path.

It's not hopeless though as long as he yet remains alive, but would he take it?

That's the question.

He has the answer to that question.

May the Lord have mercy on him.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by majamajic(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2019
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by FamousMonk: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2019
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead [/quote]Looking for the remaining krest ..[/color][quote author=majamajic post=81712770]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Martinez39(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

He made two big mistakes.

1. Committing those atrocities.

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

This is what it means when ones cup is full.

Really sad that he chose this path.

It's not hopeless though as long as he yet remains alive, but would he take it?

That's the question.

He has the answer to that question.

May the Lord have mercy on him.
What evidence do you have to say with certainty that Fatoyinbo is a rapist?

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by naijaboy756: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm

This man would have just piped down low...

He went back to the altar..

Now see!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by peggywebbs(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2019
You people fail to believe for some reason anyway police is following the normal protocol. They can't obtain a search warrant unless they have reasonable evidence to do so...if you don't know anything go and ask a lawyer. Nigerians should stop talking like illiterates on nairaland.

Martinez39:
What evidence do you have to say with certainty that Fatoyinbo is a rapist?

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Martinez39(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2019
peggywebbs:
You people fail to believe for some reason anyway police is following the normal protocol.
Of course they are.

They can't obtain a search warrant unless they have reasonable evidence to do so...
Does this reasonable evidence make him a rapist? Many at times, innocent people have been accused/suspected of stealing and the police got search warrant to search their home. Search warrant means nothing.

if you don't know anything go and ask a lawyer. Nigerians should stop talking like illiterates on nairaland.
You are the one talking like an illiterate cursed forever with stupidity. So you mean a search warrant means someone is guilty? Your ignorance and stupidity are what fuel jungle justice. Continue with your "no smoke without fire" mentality.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by peggywebbs(f): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2019
I won't turn to abuse like you because I've learned that when people have nothing valuable to add they head for insults...

I did not accuse your pastor of committing rape...I said in case you're too slow to understand...that only if there is evidence can they issue a warrant. What is evidence...it could be a statement from a witness or anything that is sufficient to proof that he has something in his house that is valuable to the case.

The police are working now.. that's all I can see. You can dig your brain and throw away the polluted part filled with insults and read a book. It just might save your life

Martinez39:
Of course they are.

Does this reasonable evidence make him a rapist? Many at times, innocent people have been accused/suspected of stealing and the police got search warrant to search their home. Search warrant means nothing.

You are the one talking like an illiterate cursed forever with stupidity. So you mean a search warrant means someone is guilty? Your ignorance and stupidity are what that fuel jungle justice. Continue with your "no smoke without fire" mentality.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Martinez39(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
peggywebbs:
I won't turn to abuse like you because I've learned that when people have nothing valuable to add they head for insults...

I did not accuse your pastor of committing rape...I said in case you're too slow to understand...that only if there is evidence can they issue a warrant. What is evidence...it could be a statement from a witness or anything that is sufficient to proof that he has something in his house that is valuable to the case.

The police are working now.. that's all I can see. You can dig your brain and throw away the polluted part filled with insults and read a book. It just might save your life
SMH. You don't know what evidence is and you are turning back on your words.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by peggywebbs(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Read again and you can show me where I said the pastor committed rape..I was talking about the search warrant.

Martinez39:
SMH. You don't know what evidence is and you are turning back on your words.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by PureGoldh(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Kiki....this stuff dey weak me.

Na ordinary allegation oh... Where are the proofs to back up the allegations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
let the full investigation begin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm, are they searching for used condom or torn pants

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by CheapDataGuy: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Richdad50(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Enoch07: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by nadesh(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Shit is REAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by datola: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Search his house for KREST evidence or what

You can never tell however.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Houseofglam7(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Searching his house for what exactly
Used condoms and butt plugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by ArmaniUhuru: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
why search his house ?
they should have smell his preeq instead

Them dey find Krest bottle.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by drmikeadams(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians
grin grin. I just weak,,them dey find condom abi semen abi the girl panties grin

grin "panties" still the most useless Word in the dictionnaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by nadesh(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Other women sued him too, it was a joint suit so it's not just about Busola

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Odims111: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
The Nigerian Police Force have seized the international passport of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

This was done as part of the bail condition granted to the pastor who was interrogated few days ago over a rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

A search was conducted at his residence and office on Wednesday by detectives from the Force Criminal Investigation Department(FCID), Abuja.

According to source who spoke to Daily Sun, “the home of the pastor and his office were searched today by detectives investigating the matter, but I cannot tell you what they found, but defiantly they were looking for incriminating documents and other evidences that was revealed by witnesses during the discreet investigation conducted in the matter.

“Also part of the bail conditions given to pastor Fatoyinbo is that he provides two level 16 officers who have landed property in Abuja, and that his international passport to be deposited with the police which he has done”. The source said.

Part of the bail condition sees Fatoyinbo providing two level 16 officers who have landed properties in Abuja.

The COZA pastor has since been released to go home but told to report regularly at the FCID in Abuja.

https://wotzup.ng/police-seize-pastor-fatoyinbos-passport-conduct-search-on-his-house-office/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by MrAnele(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
I see through the Facade...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.