Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters (7612 Views)

Senate Moves To Cut Cement Prices / Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / Senate Moves To Unbundle Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by ORIAYO70(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2020
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/senate-moves-to-establish-council-for-hunters

You will never see them sponsoring any reasonable bill.

There region is tore apart, I believe dey should be more proactive in seeking solutions byo their problems...
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Tochi3(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Gatherers of hunters as if they hasn't been hunting us all this while
Lol. grin grin
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Trustedpro: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2020
America came all the way to rescue one of their own without knowing the terrain. Hunter! Nigerian soldiers that are trained and in possession of good weapons couldn't win the war against bokoharam or bandits. Antelope hunters....let's watch and see.
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by viralinfo: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Anything to checkmate kidnapping is a welcome idea
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by samx4real(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Senators and Rubbish.

5 & 6
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Rapture2021:
Well we will keep praying these guys in authority make good laws that will make us lead a peaceable and quiet life.

Don't forget Jesus is coming soon.
YOU MEAN GOOD LAW AFTER TAKING COCAINE BEFORE OFFICE
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
STREET BOYS UNDER WEED CALLED SENATORS ALL THEY KNOW IS TO PLAY VIDEO GAME IN THE CHAMBER
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by SolidGains: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

First, who is a hunter? How does searching for something like meat colorate with doing the above? Ok for instance me a hunter, with hunger looking for meat and you are saying I should police my area on what ground? undecided

I just don't understand how those people think before agreeing to execute something.

Nigeria my country, a country where priority are traded for invade things.

Very shallow.
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
NobleRace:

They're not just hunters. They're also usually on employment as night guards for most communities. They're also called Vigilantes.

I think they should have referred to the term Vigilantes instead of Hunters in this legislation.

This is good because, these vigilantes often run into problems with police whenever they shoot a fleeing criminal. The police usually charge them for being unlawful possessors of firearms.

Then am not wrong because the word "hungers" gave it a different meaning. Vigilantes should be the right word in this context.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by grim33(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
So them won go face ak47 with that their hunter gun smh undecided

Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by SmartyPants(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

First, who is a hunter? How does searching for something like meat colorate with doing the above? Ok for instance me a hunter, with hunger looking for meat and you are saying I should police my area on what ground? undecided

I just don't understand how those people think before agreeing to execute something.

Seems like a coded m ove to control Amotekun
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Dedetwo(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Amotekun or Amotokumbo, of course. Are you a learner?
Re: Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters by Eborty(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmmmm...! Fulani hunters loading.

Soon we will be having Fulani hunters in our forest which would be allowed to cĂ rry machine guns, grenades, bombs etc. Then things like killer huntermen or Fulani hunters men will spring up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Pemu Escapes From Kidnappers / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police / 10 Political Dictators Who Shamelessly Looted Their Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.