Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) (12035 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Sonia Lareinaa Lists Things More Painful Than Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by helicoptarr: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Raise the peoples' living standard , lower the cost of living, provide security for their lives and property, ...

and they'll in turn take care of the environment in which they have been blessed.

The plants cannot open their mouths to say 'God bless you'.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
toscolee:
Are they in Lagos?
I am tired of seeing empty spaces where the should be trees or flowers, and all manner of wastes on our shorelines.
I will like to volunteer if they are in Lagos.
How can i conact you please? I'm the project lead person.
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by toscolee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

enicman@yahoo.com
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by toscolee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

I live in Abuja and mostnof my team members, if we can get kn touch we will work something out and I'd be in lagos by January woth other team members free at the time.

I'm in Benue state at the moment.
I'm coming back to Lagos in February.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by SoniaSomuvie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Great
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by frog12: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Is this the real lead on this project? Anyway, post your contacts, we can be in touch. I like what I see anyway!

SoniaSomuvie:

Its nation wide and we will expand to other African countries. If we can work with you to organise a clean up we would hit the streets of lagos ASAP....

1 Like

Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by invinzible1: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

Great work. I hope you have a system that will make it sustainable. You need not to rush things, start from your home base get it to a certain level before you move please, else you might get exhausted and frustrated on time. Abuja is a good place to start with and gain more grounds and experience, before you move to other places, collaborate with recycling organisations too it will have a synergistic effect on your growth sustainance and fund raising. I hope to be around when you about to kick start in Lagos.
Just ensure you are ready to move before you do.
More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
invinzible1:

Great work. I hope you have a system that will make it sustainable. You need not to rush things, start from your home base get it to a certain level before you move please, else you might get exhausted and frustrated on time. Abuja is a good place to start with and gain more grounds and experience, before you move to other places, collaborate with recycling organisations too it will have a synergistic effect on your growth sustainance and fund raising. I hope to be around when you about to kick start in Lagos.
Just ensure you are ready to move before you do.
More grease to your elbow
Thank you so much. We plan to do jut that. You know, I'd like you on our team though you're afar... you're leadership quality os clear from here.
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by kalu61(m): 4:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Lovely
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by invinzible1: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

Thank you so much. We plan to do jut that. You know, I'd like you on our team though you're afar... you're leadership quality os clear from here.
Ohhh.... Alright I will be expecting your DM.
Re: Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Troubles With An Airtel 4g-mifi / How Can I Earn From Vistalog? Legit Money Making Platform / Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.