Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country (6169 Views)

We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Op If I swear for you eh.... How can you join satan and lucifer together?..

Infact take it
Ipob
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Pabloicardi: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Ipob
Mumu you want to add to Nigerian's problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by gregyboy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Nigeria and Niger will be one day.

Better start getting visa to another country

You're mad get out fron here you fucking foreigner, the only time we will form a country is wen we conquer them and we rule them as colony nothing more
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by gregyboy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Nigeria that is already a failed state... you better start making your arewa currency because we're going to kick you out

See the idiot profile

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mikehot:
I would have curse you but a Muslim like you is cursed already.

So you want a desert Niger that is almost twice Nigeria size to merge with Nigeria so that they can fully unleash jihad without issue.

What is the north currently bringing to the economy that you want thrice another north

We are complaining that the north and Islam backwardness is killing south now you want to add a full blown barren Islamic desert to it
Their population is just 20 million,with the a very large cold,uranium and oil reserves.It will be a plus to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Their population is just 20 million,with the a very large cold,uranium and oil reserves.It will be a plus to Nigeria.
what is this obsession with big country

What have Niger achieved with these audio minerals

This is the exact mess the founding fathers of this corntree made.

Big doesn't translate to potentials, we are not compatible as a people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by candygist: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

The problem of Nigeria is not the north it's from the south.

Blame the south

Boko Haram and all terrorist are from the south abi ? Majority of past Nigerian leaders and from the south abi. The capital of poverty in Nigeria is from the north. Pack well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
candygist:

Boko Haram and all terrorist are from the south abi ? Majority of past Nigerian leaders and from the south abi. The capital of poverty in Nigeria is from the north. Pack well
U are too shortsighted to understand
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Thank u
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mikehot:
what is this obsession with big country

What have Niger achieved with these audio minerals

This is the exact mess the founding fathers of this corntree made.

Big doesn't translate to potentials, we are not compatible as a people
Nigeria major weakness is lack of seaport and a major water body to aid irritation
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by candygist: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

U are too shortsighted to understand

You dey speak English.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Bizibi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
This must be a joke
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by IduNaOba: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Me juo ilu a "nwata aturu ilu kowara ya ..."

"Awo adighi agba..."

"Ilu bu manu Ndi Igbo gi..."

Nga ejide di today, ekwe Ndi isi ocha agaghi enyere gi aka.
grin grin
Hapụ onye mgbu ahụ
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by JovialJune(f): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
It would benefit the SS and SW because the ports would have more capacity because u will have more imports.

It would benefit the SE so much.

The benefits to the north is much too.

Lets all support this, with time we would head towards uniting Benin republic too and then togo

Haaaa, this one is not feeling fine o shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by JovialJune(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Apart from the cost what other problem does it come with?

We can always borrow to fix it so that's not a problem

You are actually nob feeling fine sha,

You're definitely from Niger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by valirex: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
If Nigeria and Niger unite Balogunodua the Afonja dog will become more insignificant, please don't kill the Afonja dog with high blood pressure grin
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Haaaa, this one is not feeling fine o shocked
Ipob
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
IduNaOba:

grin grin
Hapụ onye mgbu ahụ
Onye mgbu ka gi
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by juman(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
North should be allowed to break away from nigeria.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Dedetwo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
israelinvests:
your assertions is very wrong and I think u need unbiased history to change your notion on how Abuja was descovered to be a suitable replacement for Lagos. the full construction of Abuja began in 1977 under obasanjo millitary rule and officially announced as a nigeria capital in 1990 under babangida. The genuinely built Nigeria capital by Nigerians is abuja... You mentioned Commonwealth in your write-up,If I may ask, what are the source of Nigerians Commonwealth in the year 1914 to 1960 ? Cus I can recall vividly, regionalism was the main practice then .And each region give back to the center...

My post never mention the notion of discovery of Abuja or lack thereof. I do not care if God mandated that Lagos and Abuja should be constructed with commonwealth in defunct western and northern regions respectively. If anybody who had a brain cell in the embrace of restructure, he\she must first think of discovery of Lagos and Abuja in the defunct eastern and midwestern regions respectively. If a restructure of Nigeria cannot meet this simply demand, I sue for unconditional disintegration of Nigeria where resources from Igbo land should be used exclusively for creation of Lagos or Abuja in Igbo land. He who demands equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Masterclass32: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2020
We should be talking about breaking up.

We never recover from our amalgamation with the north abeg. Imagine adding Niger to the mix.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by hstar: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2020
olabolaji:
Oloriburuku op why don't you merge the whole Africa while you are at it.

Werey dey disguise grin
U dey mind d cursed guy
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by hstar: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Did they tell you they want to be called Nigerians

Or is it because Buhari is from Niger?

Or are u looking for a country to add to Northern Nigeria population

Mr Man pls what is the motive behind this
Motive behind it is
New World Order

That's the cursed guy's motive
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by hstar: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

The motive is for Nigeria to become more greater with territories spanning all d way from north Africa to central Africa to west Africa
So dat ur new world order will come to pass abi?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by israelinvests: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

You do not know the meaning of the word, restructure. I do not support restructure of Nigeria on the axis you rotate. Restructure is not a paint job but structural rearrangement.

I shall begin to talk about restructure of the shithole called Nigeria if the followings are accomplished.

Lagos in the defunct western region of Nigeria built with commonwealth.
Abuja in the defunct northern region of Nigeria built with commonwealth.

No Lagos or Abuja in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria built with commonwealth
No Lagos or Abuja in the defunct midwestern region of Nigeria built with commonwealth.

No fool can begin to talk about restructure of the shithole called Nigeria until Lagos and Abuja are situated in defunct eastern and midwestern regions respectively.

I had rather have disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria than restructure.
simple nutchel, omint Lagos from your quote. No Nigeria leaders made Lagos a federal capital and Lagos did not benefits much from Nigeria' structures/ infrastructures. The beautiful plan of ikoyi and vi were created by the colony master. Lagos was colony capital of niger- area . The first sea port was built in 18th century and everythings built by Nigeria govt in Lagos from 1960 till date can be found in other parts of Nigeria. E.g international airport, seaport, train station.... F g roads are also in other states . Everythings I mentioned above are in P.H RIVERS STATE ... Lagos as stoped to be a fg capital for the past 30 years and alots of ur type are still envy of the business acumen.... Looking for what to wail on since Lagos progress its what is holding the progress of your region down. Before Nigeria , Lagos is progressing and after Nigeria, Lagos will still progress..n.b Nigeria govt didn't have the intention to developed Lagos, the colony did. If not capital will not be shifted from here to the center area. Lagos was just lucky and destined to benefit from the structure.... less I forget, u failed to mention , the defunct of northwestern and northeastern of the country...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Dedetwo(m): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
simple nutchel, omint Lagos from your quote. No Nigeria leaders made Lagos a federal capital and Lagos did not benefits much from Nigeria' structures/ infrastructures. The beautiful plan of ikoyi and vi were created by the colony master. Lagos was colony capital of niger- area . The first sea port was built in 18th century and everythings built by Nigeria govt in Lagos from 1960 till date can be found in there area of Nigeria. E.g international airport, seaport, train station.... F g raoda are also in other state . Everythings I mentioned above are in P.H RIVERS STATE ... Lagos as stoped to be a fg capital for the past 30 years and alots of ur type are still envy of the business acumen.... Looking for what to wail on since Lagos progress its what is tying the progress of your region down. Before Nigeria , Lagos is progressing and after Nigeria, Lagos will still progress..n.b Nigeria govt didn't have the intention to developed Lagos, the colony did. If not capital will not be shifted from here to the center area. Lagos was just lucky and destined to benefit from the structure.

Above crap must come from a Yoruba. Lagos was built with commonwealth. It is irrelevant who made Lagos capital of Nigeria. Any form of restructure comes with a balanced equation. By the way, I have nothing in restructure since disintegration is my only solution to the shithole problem.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by israelinvests: 2:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Above crap must come from a Yoruba. Lagos was built with commonwealth. It is irrelevant who made Lagos capital of Nigeria. Any form of restructure comes with a balanced equation. By the way, I have nothing in restructure since disintegration is my only solution to the shithole problem.
so u are a secessionist ? I thought am talking to a Nigerian. and pls don't detour history. I am in support of whatever that will make us great as. person , nation and nigeria. I just don't like callous people. I detected that from your previous quote when u are mentioning defunct regions. u refused to mention northwestern and northeastern region. are they not entitled to what u are demanding from Nigeria govt to do to others u mentioned above ?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by israelinvests: 2:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

pls mention the Commonwealth that was used to build Lagos ..that the f.g is depriving other states or your region. ?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by yommen: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Apart from number 4 u are wrong d whole time.

Am igbo, I grew up in Nigeria, am above 25, man above 25 years man can't stay indoors when he has bills to pay

You were paid to post the trash then..
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by nisai: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
It would benefit the SS and SW because the ports would have more capacity because u will have more imports.

It would benefit the SE so much.

The benefits to the north is much too.

Lets all support this, with time we would head towards uniting Benin republic too and then togo
Something is definitely wrong with you.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by valirex: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog is too much of a coward to speak cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Osinbajo Delivers Keynote Remarks At LPG Week In Dubai / Over 500 Abians Benefit From Rep Onuigbo Entrepreneurship Development Program / Apeal Court Orders Benue APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.