Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (1710 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Dailyhappenings: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2020
The former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha turned 25 today and so many Titans have gone to their social media pages to celebrate their queen. Some from outside Nigeria joined in the celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du3tXFxC4WM

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kylekent59: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
She is looking gorgeous. I am more concerned about her tattoo.

Imagine she and her husband doing missionary, and he kept on seeing the tattoo dividing her boobs....

I am just being real. No hating plzzzzzz
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Dailyhappenings: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
She is looking gorgeous. I am more concerned about her tattoo.

Imagine she and her husband doing missionary, and he kept on seeing the tattoo dividing her boobs....

I am just being real. No hating plzzzzzz

And na Davido tattoo dey there oo...lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kenzysmith: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
I wanted to troll her buh seeing her lap I can't help bet

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by DontBullshitMe: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
That breast is done.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
She’s sexy. Unfortunately I don’t like bleached women. Naturally light skin or tri/quad/biracial it is for me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hope she took her BATH this time around..?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by TANID(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ugly tattoo.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
So thats the bone straight hair or whatever they call it grin no wonder many ladies would soon be used for rituals this december grin omo yahoo boys go cash out no be small grin

Happy birthday Natacha may ur days on earth be meaningful kiss Tacha and her love for skirts eh
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Samfloxin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
She is just like any other girl, nothing different.

(1) (Reply)

See Desmond Elliott, Laycon, Iyabo Ojo, Lilian Afegbai, Others Outfit At 14th He / See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad / Jacob Zuma's Heartthrob Son Announces Plans To Become Next SA President (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.