Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) (15015 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is that the mother laughing? grin
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by smokeindasky(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
CandyOps:
LMAO. this should be illegal grin
if I'm the kids imma get my classmate pregnant no pranks
your fada lolz
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Riverville(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
The husband and wife na Agbaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by tinnyailes(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
I felt the pain grin grin but it’s funny

2 Likes

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
E dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by chii8(f): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nna ehnn... this is wickedness ooo

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Stomoney(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yeah i know but just realize that an empty PS5 cartoon is simplest thing to get in Nigeria
emmy512:

Just watched the video and realised it's not Nigeria
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Minjim: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
I saw something like this on Facebook some weeks ago. But the parent did actually got him one later in that FB video
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Eaglesence: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
peacekante:
A hilarious video has gone viral on social media of a parent parking their kids with a fake PS 5 Present. The kids jumped in excitement as they were so happy to see the present only to open the present and found something else.

The parent shared the video on instagram and wrote
We let our teenage, video game obsessed sons open an early Christmas gift and they thought they hit the lotto.

It smells like glory..” “It smells like a controller”

Watch the entire video. Even their little sister was in on the prank. We are in tears. ���������

Parenting in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzgkiJKifI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJG13kTppQ3/?igshid=dfaiyde8vwq4

Try this with nigerian local Yoruba pikin. E no go know when he go tell im mama say "iya e! " grin

But their mama was really screaming in laughter lool

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Deicide: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
At least them get something
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stu.pid prank to play on kids. Especially by their parents.

Any wonder that these kids develop trust issues? They can't even trust their parents. These idiots are lying to their kids for a laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by jayinfo2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
The last kid still get hope. He made sure say he check everything probably the game day hidden

5 Likes

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by jayinfo2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
Stu.pid prank to play on kids. Especially by their parents.

Any wonder that these kids develop trust issues? They can't even trust their parents. These idiots are lying to their kids for a laugh.

This life no hard na. Y are u taking things too serious

6 Likes

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
jayinfo2:

This life no hard na. Y are u taking things too serious

I'm taking it the way these kids would have taken it. Things like this have an effect on the emotional development of kids. That is not something you joke with.

Even fun and laughter have limits.

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by MightyHand(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
O mad kan.. that will forever be in their memory
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
The fair guy look confused like how must of us Nigerians are with our leaders...

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by africandollar: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kai! Naughty parents, this is bad now grin
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Unleemeeted(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hahahaha...
The most funny part was when he said that "he could smell the controller" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by OG316: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
I swear to God m calling d cops grin
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by joe4christ(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
They should thank their stars they have black kids. Cos If it were white kids. They might gun their parents down out of anger and go straight into depression!
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
inoki247:
The kid case be like person wey buy Fufu for computer Village naso u go first happy say u buy phone at cheap rate until u open ur package....

Na to prepare better soup take swallow am, make e no be say you lose out on all fronts! smiley
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by googlepikins: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Their mothers laugh got me grin grin grin
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by symbianDON(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
no way those kids won't curse their parents grin sour Christmas for them...lol
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by thelish(f): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
I feel for these boys.
This is disheartening.
But I laugh Sha..

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Funny parents.
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

I'm taking it the way these kids would have taken it. Things like this have an effect on the emotional development of kids. That is not something you joke with.

Even fun and laughter have limits.

no nah
it's just for fun....

it happens in every family, including yours
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Oblongata: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Very certain that the father hid the real ps5 somewhere, he kept the book and shoe in that box just to deceive the boys
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
The PS5 go dey one corner. After all the disappointment, the parents would still give it to the children.

Lesson learnt: Learn how to manage your expectations and disappointment.
Not all that glitter is gold

1 Like

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
illicit:

no nah
it's just for fun....

it happens in every family, including yours

No, not in my family. I never lie to my kids or break my promises to them. Nor do I close my eyes to anyone else doing it to them. I hate that habit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Effects Of Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.