Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks (512 Views)

How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by nanauju(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dear all, we now have various types of android devices that you can pick from depending on your budget and your specifications.

I have also attached the prices of the tablets. Rates are very expensive now, and to import things down there is an almost impossible task, but we keep pushing because of our valuable customers and the need to satisfy you.

The are the best products you can find anywhere, with very competitive prices and best quality

Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Price is 26k

0) 4000MAH BATTERY

1)ANDROID 9.0 ANDROID PIE DEVICE

2)RAM- 2GB

3)ROM- 16GB

4)3DGRAPHIC ACCELERATION

5)WIFI SUPPORT

6)3G/4G COMMUNICATION MODULE

9)360 degree device rotation

10)Supports several entertainment games based on Android platform

11)Supports various office software based on Android. Examples include word/excel/pdf/ptt

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more

Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Price is 26k

0)3500MAH BATTERY

1)ANDROID 7 O.S

2)RAM- 2GB

3)ROM- 16GB

5) SIM card, WiFi and hotspot support

6)3G/4G COMMUNICATION MODULE

7)MICRO SD SLOT(Memory card)

11)Supports various office software based on Android. Examples include word/excel/pdf/ptt

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more

1 Like

Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Basic highlights:

10 inches

4500mah

4GB ROM

54GB RAM

Dual Sim support(3G, 4G)

Android 7.0 operating system

WiFi

Bluetooth

Headphone jack

OTG support

USB support

GPS support

Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year
Re: Thanks by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Scam
Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
Scam

Hahaha �

Ok u went and change to your moniker that you use to troll so that you can comment rubbish on my post, because I advice you to stop being tribalistic on nairaland. Orishirishi..even your moniker gave you away.

You're so predictable. I have been on this space for over eight years no shaking, there is something I must be doing right, tribalism isn’t one of them

Get off my page!
Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Once again thanks Nairaland for the patronage, I don’t deserve this. Seems one of our best seller is the 10inches tablet....trust me it’s worth every penny

So people come to my Whatsapp and ask for a price reduction, and omo..to be frank, it is not just possible. I can place a bet that I am one of the folks(if not the only one) still selling my tablets this cheap rate. You cannot get a tablet that uses SIM card for kids for 25/26k(ask around)

But I have also listened to the please of those who want a less expensive tablet with great quality and features... so here we go
Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
F unctions include:

0)Over 15 already installed educational and fun apps

1)ANDROID 4.4

2)RAM- 1GB

3)ROM- 16GB

4)3DGRAPHIC ACCELERATION

5)WIFI SUPPORT

6)3G COMMUNICATION MODULE

7)MICRO SD SLOT(Memory card)

USB SUPPORTED with high speed of 2.0

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, and many more

Price 23k
Re: Thanks by nanauju(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Available

(1) (Reply)

Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor / Need Teams For A New Start Up / The Cheapest Bank To Use In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.