Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Adaeze Yobo And Her Family In Christmas Mood As They Decorate Their House Togeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo And Her Family In Christmas Mood As They Decorate Their House Togeth (1047 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Family In Christmas Mood As They Decorate Their House Togeth by ashacot: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Former football star Joseph Yobo and his model wife adaeze shared video of themselves decorating their home ahead of Christmas and also filling their Christmas three with ornaments.
Adaeze took to instagram to share the lovely family moment to her fans.
She wrote
Filling the tree with ornaments we all picked, dancing and singing along to Christmas songs with my Family is a tradition i look forward to every year and even though its something we've done for almost 10years now, it still feels new and exciting each year.

I love how into it the kids are, they all have a role they assigned to each other which makes them feel really important and responsible.

This time i was mentally and physically exahausted and was just planning to do it anyhow but my kids said No and took charge

This year, Joey was the Supervisor & DJ. he gave us some Tik Tok / Christmas song mash up hits ��
Jayden was in charge of break time & refreshment.
Lexine was in charge of seperating the ornaments, telling us where to place them and ofcourse controlling her Daddy. �

... Wishing you all wonderful memories during this joyous season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qX1XiMeNuk

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Family In Christmas Mood As They Decorate Their House Togeth by Elpipitaaa: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
nice family. their children now grown up

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. / BBNAIJA2021: WHITE Money BEGGING Jmk For Sex Video / I Will Scatter Everything - Annie shouts As Tuface Escapes To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.