Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Even In Festive Mood, Do What Chidi Did, When Time And Tide Run In Your Favour - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Even In Festive Mood, Do What Chidi Did, When Time And Tide Run In Your Favour (156 Views)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even In Festive Mood, Do What Chidi Did, When Time And Tide Run In Your Favour by planetpgold(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday, the ICAN 66th Induction Ceremony ended on a superb note. And I want to use this opportunity to thank those who took their time to send me their induction pictures (and if you are an inducted ACA, but has not sent in your own Induction pictures, just send it to platinumstaff11@gmail.com), so that it can be added into PGold Hall of Fame. We sincerely appreciate you.

Well, it's 2 days to Christmas and I am very sure that you are already in the holiday mood. Who else isn't? This is understandable.

However, you should not get carried away by the celebration mood because you still have to prepare for your ICAN exams. Don't forget that you have been postponing sitting for the exams every diet. You are getting too comfortable and afraid to leave your comfort zone.

You might not take my word for it but let's examine the facts...

I remember this student, Chidi, that I have known since December 2018. He studied microbiology in the university but he found himself working in an accounting environment for over 10years. To progress and climb in the ladder, getting ICAN qualification is a must for him.

Unfortunately, he was yet to sit for the exams. He will always give one excuse or another, although they were genuine excuses to him.
But, there was something I told him that time and tide are currently in his favour, everyone around him is enjoying it.

That when the table turns around, I pray that it will not be too late. Chidi pondered over it and called me a week after that conversation.That he was ready to give it a shot. He got his Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&As. Currently, he is in the final level and he has SFM and Advanced Taxation left to write in the ICAN exams.

Want to pass your next diet ICAN exams whether you are just starting like Chidi or you have been writing the excam before? or whether or not the COVID-19 Lockdown would affect your movement or not? To leave your comfort zone today, accept the feelings of fear of the unknown as normal and get your ICAN Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success - Even @ Festive Seasons,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post-graduate Entrance Examination Past Question / Admission Acceptance. / New Delta Universities Will Create More Admission Spaces, Raise Quality - Aniagw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.