Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach (1050 Views)

Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by PATMEKUS: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Andrea Pirlo, the coach of the Italian Serie A football club Juventus, had blamed his team's 3-0 home loss to Fiorentina on Tuesday December 22 2020, on wrong attitude of his players.

This was Juventus' first league defeat of the season with 24 points, seven points behind Serie A leader AC Milan, and presently occupying the fourth position on the table.

Juventus had to play most of the match at a numerical disadvantage after former Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado was sent off in the 18th minute.

Coach Andrea Pirlo said, ''We came on with the wrong attitude, and when you go onto the field like this, you get into these bad situations. Then we were down to 10 men, and at that point, it became difficult to recover.

''Occasionally, it happens that you are not 100 percent, but in the second half, we came out with the right mentality. It could have gone better. Now we have to start again with desire, thinking about the mistakes we made, and carrying our project forward''.

Cristiano Ronaldo had a headed goal disallowed for offside. It was indeed a bad day for him and his teammates as they struggled to score to no avail.

As it stands, AC Milan is the only remaining unbeaten team in Serie A.

(Feel free to comment on, like and share this article)

Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by RedPanthar: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
CR7 is definitely going to run into issues in Juve. It's only a matter of time. E still dey load. I bet Buhari's remaining lipsrsealed on it
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by paulolee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
saw the interview and I heard pirlo blaming the team performance and he didnt pick on any name...
juve were disaster last night and after that stupid red card from dt guardardo, i know fiorentina had won the match..
it would have been more than 3 because juve do struggle with fast attackers but I still see them winning the league again because seria a teams are just too inconsistent and I praying that Milan proves me wrong..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by longetivity(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
He said the team has wrong attitude not cr7
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by decatalyst(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
CR7 is definitely going to run into issues in Juve. It's only a matter of time

Do you know how to read at all?

I guess you need to see an optometrist, if you read the piece and still came to write this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by RedPanthar: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
decatalyst:

Do you know how to read at all?

I guess you need to see an optometrist, if you read the piece and still came to write this!

Smh. Full
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by decatalyst(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smh. Full

Haven't you validated what I wrote now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by OmoOAU(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
paulolee:
I still see them winning the league again because seria a teams are just too inconsistent and I praying that Milan proves me wrong..
Very inconsistent. I hope Milan wins this time shaa�
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by obonujoker(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol... Bloggers grin
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by babakb: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
CR7 is definitely going to run into issues in Juve. It's only a matter of time. E still dey load. I bet Buhari's remaining lipsrsealed on it

You wished Cr7 faded when he came to Juve but he is blasting as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by RedPanthar: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
babakb:

You wished Cr7 faded when he came to Juve but he is blasting as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so. I'm Ronaldo's best fan undecided

And I reiterate he will have problem with Pirlo and Juve. They've been showing signs of slight disgust for him but have been coded to hide it.. But it will eventually blow.
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by olasubomi2354: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
:I still see them winning the league again because seria a teams are just too inconsistent and I praying that Milan proves me wrong..Very inconsistent. I hope Milan wins this time shaa�
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Na make Madrid chop am, clean mouth, dump am like trash
Re: Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach by Princegold56(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
We will bounce back.... it's just a matter of time

(1) (Reply)

Verratti Ties The Knot For 2nd Time As He Marries His Model Girlfriend(photos) / Messi's Debut Goal Was Named CL Goal Of The Week / Original Brand New Snooker Board/Table With Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.