Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do You Think Arsenal Will Get Relegated These Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Arsenal Will Get Relegated These Season (153 Views)

Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Arsenal Will Get Relegated These Season by Idontknowyou: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
As an Arsenal fan, I can boldly say am really pained with our present situation..These our present losing streak is getting me worried that we might get relegated these season

We all know these one of the worst start for Arsenal since the last 38 years.. I don't really know what is the problem of the team, Do you think the fault is from the players or it's from the coach...

Am actually scared of us playing with Chelsea These weekend, cause am 98% sure we will lose to them with these our present performance..

Though with these present issue, I will still support the club till my last breath.. Am a die hard fan of the club and am already used to the pain.. lol

So guys what are your thoughts about these situations... (Please matured mind)

Re: Do You Think Arsenal Will Get Relegated These Season by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
We won't.

We are the gunners

Check my signature for awoof airtime
Re: Do You Think Arsenal Will Get Relegated These Season by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
If you were a football lover as from early 2003-2009 if anybody ask you will

SUNDERLAND
WIGAN
PORTSMOUTH
STOKE
ETC

Go relligation u will doudt it

(1) (Reply)

Gerrard Tells Rangers Fans To Stay Home For 50th Anniversary Of Ibrox Tragedy / Premier League New Year Day 2 And 3 Fixtures / Man City Pick Three Point At Stamford Bridge As Chelsea Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.