Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich (51979 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by apatheticme(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:
CHoccolaTE
Poco (Magnoliaa, Hathor5 and 7 other monikers)

Oya, come and roast OP alive.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ishilove:

She prolly does but is too embarrassed to admit it.
lmao, she most definitely does! or, i bet if he asks her start doing so she would oblige. Susan B. Anthony, Sojourner Truth, Lucy Stone, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and all the women who fought for her right to not be the mumu she is must be rolling in their graves rn. mtchew.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by LaReinaa(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
So if the money disappears, your submission will disappear with it... interesting smiley

Madam, your husband isn’t your god, his money is.. you’re obviously a money worshipper!

Btw, you’ve got no high esteem, you’re simply a paid slave in your own home..
Good for you grin
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
GeneralPula:
The kinda women that can do those things have gone extinct..

only one left in africa o and i married her april last year
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by generationz(f): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Submission is easy when the last four are in place except the woman doesn't love her husband. The woman can rest in her feminine, isn't overworked and stressed out. The man is happier and doesn't want to let his wife and kids down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Exodora: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Everything is perfect for her how?

The wife spent 95% of the post telling us what she does for her husband.

How did she paint perfection?
How happy she is doing them all even when it sounds as though she is a slave yet she painted the picture to look beautiful that someone from afar will think it is indeed beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Ishilove:

She prolly does but is too embarrassed to admit it.
U are a fvcking bastard.Ur useless dad shouldn't have raped ur harlot mum..Idiot
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by GeneralPula: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2020
osazsky:
only one left in africa o and i married her april last year

Lol haha..
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by BluntNigerian: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Sauter:

https://twitter.com/ShauneseL/status/1341177087240138753
The only reason she is doing all that is because of that No.12.. And Nothing Else..
And that No.12 was also the only reason why she felt like sharing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Hathor5(f): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Happy for them. Wondering if she is a Christian though. "Thou shall have no other Gods before me."
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by descarado: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

You're allowed to disagree jor, I just talk wetin I don notice and I won't come here to make shït up.
Highest, just say that there are exceptions...

cheesycheesy

I don't even know what to type to calm you down.
I can totally understand how your entire body wants to pounce on him, but e dey quick you remember say you nor dey naija again... cheesy
My dear, if blood dey hot you for naija, u must learn to pour ice water on top body here o.
I have provided solution na. Wetin man go do. So far im papa don't want to choke mouth. I no no say that man dey vex like this cheesy. Business as usual. Jumping up and down continues.

Compliments of the season.

As per the topic, actually, I have repeatedly talked about that on my other handle. Was just pulling your legs. How a marriage will be is defined before wedding. Once I attend any wedding, I will tell you if that marriage will be like cat and dog or peaceful. We are so materialistic yet so lazy but want good things to fall from heaven so we can brag on Instagram and the like. And tomorrow if things don't go our way, we start hating and cursing.

But I blame men who enable this nonsense. Men that think with their dikk instead of brain. Gives them controlling power. Of all the powers to seek, it's power to control women. Weak men everywhere. Shuuuuuuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by crackhaus: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
descarado:

My dear, if blood dey hot you for naija, u must learn to pour ice water on top body here o.
I have provided solution na. Wetin man go do. So far im papa don't want to choke mouth. I no no say that man dey vex like this cheesy. Business as usual. Jumping up and down continues.

Compliments of the season.

As per the topic, actually, I have repeatedly talked about that on my other handle. Was just pulling your legs. How a marriage will be is defined before wedding. Once I attend any wedding, I will tell you if that marriage will be like cat and dog or peaceful. We are so materialistic yet so lazy but want good things to fall from heaven so we can brag on Instagram and the like. And tomorrow if things don't go our way, we start hating and cursing.

But I blame men who enable this nonsense. Men that think with their dikk instead of brain. Gives them controlling power. Of all the powers to seek, it's power to control women. Weak men everywhere. Shuuuuuuu.
I blame them too. If more men were like me, most of your sisters will not see iPhone to use or bone straight to wear. grin

Compliments of the season to you too mamacita...

2 Likes

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by eyinjuege: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2020
No woman has any qualms about keeping their home clean and giving maximum support to a man who provides for his family, and gives them their due respect.
This woman's husband provides not just her basic needs, but actually luxury for her. He also respects her, she hasn't also mentioned anything like cheating.
Marriage is actually the easiest relationship to nurture when there's money and mutual respect.
Both partners sticking to traditional roles isn't such a big deal tbh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by eyinjuege: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2020
People should note point 15 well, with points 16 and 17 too
He is not a bully and she is not a doormat. Meaning she still does her thing, Able to make her own decisions and he listens, never imposes his will upon her.
If you act as a dictator in your home, rebellion is only a matter of time. Your partner will Sòrò s'ókė.
This particular woman has complete trust in her husbandman, to go with whatever he wants because time has proven that he makes good decisions.
All men are not this husband, as some have no respect for their spouse, always make the wrong decisions to drive their families into penury.
They cannot earn the trust of their wives because they make wrong choices and hence she is forced to take control of the wheel of her life and family.
It's not as difficult as we paint it o....
We all just have to understand that our actions always have consequences

2 Likes

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Openbusiness: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Ishilove:

A little advice-

You're advertising your business and this place is filled with potential clients, both male and female. Mind the things you post
My products are not for everyone and everyone can't be my customer. Nairaland is NOT the only sales platform. Keep your advice. I don't need it! I will say WHATEVER I want to say, WHENEVER I want to say it. Nairaland DOES NOT feed me, and Nairaland can't stop me from speaking the truth. If someone gets offended because I spoke the truth........I DON'T BLOODY CARE!

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Openbusiness: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2020
corpershun:

Coming from someone that can’t afford to spend money on advert for his business. Using signature to advertise grin You “is” broke grin

Also The above isn’t a test of true love between a couple.
Better do you and stop comparing women to her, you aren’t like her husband

You are still BROKE!

Money commands respect, show me a rich man that doesn’t get respect from people talk more of his wife!
So using signature to advertise means someone is broke. Kikikiki, you are a FOOL! grin
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

I blame them too. If more men were like me, most of your sisters will not see iPhone to use or bone straight to wear. grin

So you are this stingy,hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by crackhaus: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
So you are this stingy,hian
Very stingy to opportunists and liabilities...
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Very stingy to opportunists and liabilities...
Even your wife is a liability to you? please don't be wicked
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by lexy2014: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Rikidony:
You don turn servant be that, Werey don de disguise grin grin grin grin grin

Yes she is. In every fruitful relationship whether business or marital, everyone involved in d relationship must be a slave to d other in order to make d relationship succeed. That's why Jesus said, "if you want to be great, u must first be a servant to others".
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by crackhaus: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
Even your wife is a liability to you? please don't be wicked
Are you my wife? cheesy

My wife is NOT a liability... I can't even marry a woman who is. Am I mad?

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Are you my wife? cheesy

My wife is NOT a liability... I can't even marry a woman who is. Am I mad?
Are you married? you've always dodge that question
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by mariahAngel(f): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Wahala for who no fit buy her own iphone and bone straight o!
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2020
In this day and age, it is very very risky as a woman not to make your own money.

Ladies, whether you're married or not, MAKE THAT MONEY UNAPOLOGETICALLY!

If a woman claims to be "submissive" to her husband in the true sense of the word, and isn't making her own money, her "submission" is very questionable.

3 Likes

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by letilex: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
My kind of woman kiss, May you continue to enjoy your happily ever after with your husband in peace.

Watch how those bitter, frustrated, pained, toxic, low IQ, low-budget misandristic ugly girls on Nairaland who call themselves expired evening newspapers because they just can't get or keep a man will start attacking her. Continue your foolhardy foolishness until your ovaries can no longer produce eggs, u wee no wassup by den grin
[img]https://media1./images/70fc5c9b5478d9a646981ec171d500dc/tenor.gif?itemid=19445802[/img]

With all the 'pampering' your mother showered on you, this is what you and the inventless regressive f@ggots that liked your comment can achieve.

Continue displaying your wemenopause syndrom. grin grin grin

RIP in advance, bottom barrel.

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Liposure: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:
In this day and age, it is very very risky as a woman not to make your own money.

Ladies, whether you're married or not, MAKE THAT MONEY UNAPOLOGETICALLY!

If a woman claims to be "submissive" to her husband in the true sense of the word, and isn't making her own money, her "submission" is very questionable.
this part

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by corpershun: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
So using signature to advertise means someone is broke. Kikikiki, you are a FOOL! grin

Broke ASS tongue

I ain’t see no Rich person using signature to advertise. They pay Seun to place ads. And you can’t afford to, it’s not your type, women submit to.

A Rich man will get people Submitting to him talk more of his wife!

Rich people have certain level of charisma, at least those i am always with.

They don’t go about insulting people with words like Fool...once again, this shows you very POOR

Broke in Pockets and Character
Dude work on yourself, no lady submits to poor folks grin

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
My kind of woman kiss, May you continue to enjoy your happily ever after with your husband in peace.

Watch how those bitter, frustrated, pained, toxic, low IQ, low-budget misandristic ugly girls on Nairaland who call themselves expired evening newspapers because they just can't get or keep a man will start attacking her. Continue your foolhardy foolishness until your ovaries can no longer produce eggs, u wee no wassup by den grin
[img]https://media1./images/70fc5c9b5478d9a646981ec171d500dc/tenor.gif?itemid=19445802[/img]

First, I'm a man.

Second, i can actually feel how angry and bitter you are. I hope you find healing and happiness soon.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
eyinjuege:
People should note point 15 well, with points 16 and 17 too
He is not a bully and she is not a doormat. Meaning she still does her thing, Able to make her own decisions and he listens, never imposes his will upon her.
If you act as a dictator in your home, rebellion is only a matter of time. Your partner will Sòrò s'ókė.
This particular woman has complete trust in her husbandman, to go with whatever he wants because time has proven that he makes good decisions.
All men are not this husband, as some have no respect for their spouse, always make the wrong decisions to drive their families into penury.
They cannot earn the trust of their wives because they make wrong choices and hence she is forced to take control of the wheel of her life and family.
It's not as difficult as we paint it o....
We all just have to understand that our actions always have consequences

Post on point especially the bold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.