Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich (51932 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by DukeJoe17: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

..and a man empowers a woman by thrusting her.

Bad child grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by IMASTEX: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
arukwe123:
Feminists right now grin
grin Yet the do more in the closet
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by julitoch: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
I noticed i was banned on this site for months now though just discovered i have been unbanned but can't even remember doing anything negative that led to the ban in the first place
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by DeMoneyGenius: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
A virtuous woman, who can find?
Where is Rightoisness89 when you need him?
Seems that guy is on sabbatical?

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Jh0wsef(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
lekki1444:
come on you wish your husband was a millionaire and not a keke napep driver cheesy

Lola
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Temptee101(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
That's the power of money.

Even the bible said it "money answerth all things".

There's is nothing money cannot do if handled the proper way.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by SeriouslySense(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Vyolet:
Every family with what works for them.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by ensamy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
If every woman was like this example, the world would have been a better and happier place. No hypertension, no cardiac problems. No covid-19 .
Eve wouldn't have been deceived by the serpent. shocked sad sad shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by atonement12: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Don't be disappointed to see the op doing opposite of what we all see here Or it would have been better if the op will do same thing if there is no money cheesy
Its what she does that brings the financial blessings!
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Alaganature(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
As long money is involved you can turn a woman into rag...without asking her to do things she does not willingly..
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Godpikin4real(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marriage is the Union or coming 2geda of "two mumus". The moment either party proves he/she's wiser dan the other, there starts 2 b problems therein.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Temptee101:
That's the power of money.

Even the bible said it "money answerth all things".

There's is nothing money cannot do if handled the proper way.

The woman said her behavior brought the riches not her behavior is as a result of the riches.

Kudos ma'am, whatever makes you both happy.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alaganature:
As long money is involved you can turn a woman into rag...without asking her to do things she does not willingly..

How is the woman in the OP a rag undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by johnhood(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor: angry
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Temptee101(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

The woman said her behavior brought the riches not her behavior is as a result of the riches.

Hmmm...

Are you serious?

If i get you right, you mean the woman's behaviour brought wealth to the husband?

Please, explain!
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Temptee101:

Hmmm...

Are you serious?

If i get you right, you mean the woman's behaviour brought wealth to the husband?

Please, explain!

According to her, she does everything so the husband only has to think of making money/ building wealth which has paid off for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by danilmo: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

@ur last line.
non submission to husband has never made a family happy.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Rikidony:
You don turn servant be that, Werey don de disguise grin grin grin grin grin
Like she wasn't totally like submissive to him while you were growing up... Right?
I respect my own mum too
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Danny50: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Waiting for the idiot man to deny the news in hours.

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by naijadrivablog: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Better wife. A man should concentrate on taking care of the family while the wife runs the home and serves him.

A husband is NOT equal with the wife but HIS lORD.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by CHoccolaTE: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:
CHoccolaTE
apathe.ticme (a truly pathetic you)
Poc.o (Mangol.ia & Hath.or5)

Oya, come and roast OP alive.. cheesy

Lol
No
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Happy2020: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
I’m a women and I don’t see anything wrong with what she wrote. My man gets full Geisha service at all times because I love him and this is one way that I
Show my love by taking full care of him. In return, I am fully taken care of in every way as well. That’s how
It works, you wash my back and I wash yours.

1 Like

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by JustforMen: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Would you love him if he does not make you rich or if he was as broke as she is?
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by humilitypays(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
He pays the house rent.

He provides money for family feeding.

He takes care of health bills.

He provides the family a car for easy movement.

He bought all the home and kitchen appliances.

He works hard to ensure you and the kids have a good life.

You are working and he doesn't even care about your salary, your salary has never been what the family rely on. He doesn't complain.

All he is asking from you is loyalty, respect, submissiveness and happiness, but you said no because you heard one nonsense practice called gender equality, he must be helping you to fry water as you cook tea.....the thunder that will fire you is still rehearsing in Kankara forest angry

3 Likes

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by humilitypays(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

According to her, she does everything so the husband only has to think of making money/ building wealth which has paid off for them.
This is what ladies fail to understand. When a man focuses on making money without bothering about family chores and wife naggings and whatnot, he will definitely excel, which will make the family a success.

But most ladies today want a romantic husband who washes their undies, fry water for them and do this and that for them, which reduces his energy and divides his money making attention and hence the family continues to struggle and she will be calling village people.

Only foolish ladies take feminism to marriage. The wise ones only talk about it for fun among friends but when they go back home they submit to their man cheerfully and they in turn enjoy good life and love from their man
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by when2(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
This kind of woman is not for lazy men. Such women are meant for men that makes millions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good for you, woman.

EVERY premium man deserves the best. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by Tripitaka: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nuyokoi:
i'm surprised she doesn't wipe his ass for him too. dummy.

What makes her a dummy? Can you please give a direct answer?
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by TemmyT002(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Even though ẹ no concern us but this shows wisdom and not arrant stupidity.
Keep it up. People like you are ráre. You are the mother of great nations.
Still, ẹ no concern us.
Re: I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich by highb01(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
I pray and hope I find sweetie like your post bcuz I don't know you
but all due respect ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.