Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. (3666 Views)

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Fans React As Kiss Daniel Shares Throw Back Picture Of His NYSC / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by runtownmedia: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Popular Nigerian celebrity Adeleke David a.k.a Davido is known for doing mischievous things that makes one wonder, does he even have shame?

In today’s post, we are going to unravel to you 10 hilarious throw back photos of Davido.

Go through them and laugh off.

1. Davido scratching his d*ck.

Dude keeps scratching his d*ck, unknown that he was on camera, could be the itch was too hard to withstand or he has fast forgotten he was in public.

2. Davido drinking garri.

This dude sees being rich as nothing. Imagine being the son of a rich king and you still have the guts to drink garri comfortably. Still wondering where this dude got garri from…

3. Davido eating eba.

Dude eating eba like his favorite food and smiling to the camera. Seems like this dude must be really in love with this food.

4. Davido shitting.

Damn it, your crew is recording you while shitting and you keep on doing your thing without giving a f*ck. Dude get mind sha ooo…

See More https://runtownmedia.com/funny-10-hilarious-throw-back-photos-of-davido

1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by Thugnificent(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wtf undecided
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by hstar: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2020
The toilet one Na him off me
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by EngrMcDon(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
I think I have cried enough,,,, someone should help me with handkerchief to wipe off my tears.
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by CandyOps(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow. this post has changed my life foever. As soon as I opened it I could swear I literally felt a chill up my spine. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Then I showed it to my dog who no longer answers to it's name and it leaped in joy.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and shared it with my grandma who's been blind for years due to age and her eyes yielded to light. she saw it with her own eyes and now's she's a believer. Thank you Davido. Thank you OP. Thank you Nairaland. And thank you Jubril cry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by bigjackass: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have cried so much I have no more tears left to cry undecided
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Photos That Will Make You Cry. by Hintona(f): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
CandyOps:
Wow. this post has changed my life foever. As soon as I opened it I could swear I literally felt a chill up my spine. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Then I showed it to my dog who no longer answers to it's name and it leaped in joy.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and shared it with my grandma who's been blind for years due to age and her eyes yielded to light. she saw it with her own eyes and now's she's a believer. Thank you Davido. Thank you OP. Thank you Nairaland. And thank you Jubril cry

It's getting stale already

*Yawn yawn yawn

(1) (Reply)

Aproko Doctor Has Been Fighting For His Life. / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married / Dancer Kaffy Looking Hot In Her New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.