Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Vector Tha Viper Shares Lovely Photo With Daughter As She Turns 5. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Tha Viper Shares Lovely Photo With Daughter As She Turns 5. (839 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Vector Tha Viper Visits Nigerian Soldiers In Maiduguri / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Chilling With Top Nollywood Celebrities [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper Shares Lovely Photo With Daughter As She Turns 5. by runtownmedia: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Budding Nigerians rapper, Vector shares beautiful photo of his daughter as she turned five today took to Instagram to share the beautiful photo of his daughter whilst expecting another from his girlfriend captioning:

President is 5 today.

You are a world changer for me.
From being the most “FANTABULOUS” princess to asking me “if God is real and everything real dies, does God also die”?

Lol. God doesn’t die my love. As long as you are alive, God is alive. You don’t know what a shock absorber you were when your grand dad passed.
love you with my all of my heart and spirit in every way.

See photo here https://runtownmedia.com/vector-shares-beautiful-photo-of-his-daughter-as-she-turned-five-today/

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Tynee Bee Challenges Rema. Who Is The Rap God (rema Vs Tynee Bee) / DJ Cuppy Replies Those Saying She’s Pregnant / Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.