Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick (845 Views)

Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal / "He’s Like A Cousin To Me” – Singer Simi Debunks Cheating Rumour Wit Younger Man / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick by Aysup247: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rumour has It that singer Adekunle Gold has been cheating on his wife Simi with a secret lover called Teminikan.
Adekunle Gold cheating rumour ,In line with a famous Nigerian blogger on Instagram, former YBNL singer Adekunle Gold has been cheating on his wife Simi. The blogger with Instagram username Gistlovers_blog1 shared the news Adekunle Gold was cheating with a model Teminikan.
Related Story 9ice takes his family to Dubai for Vacationing You will not believe

The blog went on to add greater “proof” to the story. It went on to mention AG has been flirting and slumbering with a few mutual buddies with Simi.

adekunle gold cheating rumour with Teminikan
Nigerians on Twitter have been roused through the news and have been reacting with specific opinions. Others think it’s might not mean anything but rumors, others are disenchanted if the tale is true.

It will be recalled that Simi And Adekunle Gold Two years wedding Anniversary was done earlier this year

adekunle gold and simi wedding anniversary
Here is the detail of the reactions the Blend news crew captured some of the reactions
Source : www.blendng.com

Re: Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick by GOFRONT(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Adekunle Gold's Cheating Rumour Escalated Said He Is Flirting With A Side Chick by zebjoe: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2021
WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant

Well, when they say all men cheat - some will come and say ‘e no fit be me, ẹ no fit be me' (even me I too like woman like my brother Rema) - Adekunle Gold too go put mouth say na only Simi him get eyes for, but better amebo don jam him matter - him own breakfast of cheating don reach.

On Sunday night, the trend chart on Twitter was ignited by the gist of Adekunle Gold cheating on his wife Simi while she was pregnant.
(oh my God) – Who would have known - sho possible?

Watch the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICfLW-7j5o

(1) (Reply)

Male Guest Snubs Bride At Her Wedding To Spray Well Endowed Bridesmaid. / Real Facts About Street Boy Bella Shmurda; Lifestory, Education, Age, Net Worth / Davido In All Black As He Attends Obama's Candle Light Service To Pay Last Respe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.