Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,618,956 members, 6,101,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 06:38 AM

Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu (4147 Views)

IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10
Notasyouthink:
Zoo E-rat you're the confused one here, you claim to be French and at the same time fighting for a dead country that alone shows the level of your intelligence grin grin grin

Who cares if you are in support of me or biafra you're just a fool, a nobody for that matter that doesn't know his left from his right.

Ozu udele, as far as am concerned there is no better place in the zoo so, stop boosting zoo is zoo simple.

You are African yes but you accepted the zoo as your beloved country and that makes you a pawn in a programmed movement but you don't know because you're so daft to the point that you don't know your name.

Imbecilic Fools like you don't know that nigga-area is a movement of slavery in disguise that is why hopeless Fools like you are more than confused.

Ozu udele you are dead already.

E-rat hahahahahaha how old are you?
Which passport are you using? Hahahaha
What is on your place of birth?

Lie and die

Mugu forever.
I'm not in your level... I'm using you to pass time .
Low class gAy
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 10:34am On Jan 11
berrystunn:

E-rat hahahahahaha how old are you?
Which passport are you using? Hahahaha
What is on your place of birth?

Lie and die

Mugu forever.
I'm not in your level... I'm using you to pass time .
Low class gAy
My age and the passport am using is not suppose to be your 4king business. Typical zoo animal will always speak without making use of his/her brain.

On what grounds or basis are you defending nigga-area?? Answer this question with truthfulness and live, lie and die.

You see why we are not on the same level because, your stupidity is at its peak.

Udele nwuru anwu!
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12
Notasyouthink:
My age and the passport am using is not suppose to be your 4king business. Typical zoo animal will always speak without making use of his/her brain.

On what grounds or basis are you defending nigga-area?? Answer this question with truthfulness and live, lie and die.

You see why we are not on the same level because, your stupidity is at its peak.

Udele nwuru anwu!

E-rat hahahahahaha, I don't understand why you are so confused to know I'm not in support of the stupid IPOB, Fulani, Nigeria or your dead on arrival Biafra moment.

The reason I'm still asking your age is clear.
Which passport are you holding?
Stop deceiving your self.
Your Lord nnamdi kanu is using UK passport
Your stupid self is holding Nigeria passport.

Go and read the spiritual oath on the passport you are holding

Know and die ,

Gay with HIV ....
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:02pm On Jan 12
berrystunn:

E-rat hahahahahaha, I don't understand why you are so confused to know I'm not in support of the stupid IPOB, Fulani, Nigeria or your dead on arrival Biafra moment.

The reason I'm still asking your age is clear.
Which passport are you holding?
Stop deceiving your self.
Your Lord nnamdi kanu is using UK passport
Your stupid self is holding Nigeria passport.

Go and read the spiritual oath on the passport you are holding

Know and die ,

Gay with HIV ....
LOL this zoo E-rat will never cease to amuse me... You're not in support of IPOB and biafra yes, I can understand that (because you hate truth) but for you to tell me that you are equally not in support of nigga-area shows that you are not only confused but also stupid.
Which means your stupidity and hopelessness now stinks to high heavens to the extent that you no longer reason very well as to know what you want. If you are not in support of nigga-area, then why do you pick up a fight with me??

What is the essence of your E-rat job if you are not a "one" nigga-area apologist?? Have you now seen that you are the one deceiving your miserable self.

What has the passport am holding got to do with me wanting biafra restored??

You see why I keep on using abusive words on you??

I use abusive words on you because from the way you comment, one can dictate your idiocy and hopelessness.

Mugu!
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13
Notasyouthink:
LOL this zoo E-rat will never cease to amuse me... You're not in support of IPOB and biafra yes, I can understand that (because you hate truth) but for you to tell me that you are equally not in support of nigga-area shows that you are not only confused but also stupid.
Which means your stupidity and hopelessness now stinks to high heavens to the extent that you no longer reason very well as to know what you want. If you are not in support of nigga-area, then why do you pick up a fight with me??

What is the essence of your E-rat job if you are not a "one" nigga-area apologist?? Have you now seen that you are the one deceiving your miserable self.

What has the passport am holding got to do with me wanting biafra restored??

You see why I keep on using abusive words on you??

I use abusive words on you because from the way you comment, one can dictate your idiocy and hopelessness.

Mugu!

E-rat ... I don't really read your useless write up
Hahahaha because I know you are just a fool E-rat running around internet.

Your Lord nnamdi kanu is a big ram .
Waiting for U. S and Nigeria election.. busy buying time.

Small boy ... how old are you?
Come and take Biafra my dog ass, from useless Nigeria or useless UN .

Mugu for life.
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:41pm On Jan 13
berrystunn:

E-rat ... I don't really read your useless write up
Hahahaha because I know you are just a fool E-rat running around internet.

Your Lord nnamdi kanu is a big ram .
Waiting for U. S and Nigeria election.. busy buying time.

Small boy ... how old are you?
Come and take Biafra my dog ass, from useless Nigeria or useless UN .

Mugu for life.
Lying E-rat did nnamdi kanu inform you he was waiting for US and nigga-area election to get biafra or is that what you made up yourself??

Kiddo stop asking me how old I am because, I don't need to be of the same age with some of your useless leaders to know that nigga-area is not working and can never ever work. And that is something you've failed to see because of the way your brain is structured.

You don't want biafra, you don't want nigga-area, what do you want then?? Yet your wasting your time fighting for the things you don't want.

Confused idiotic mofo!
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Tochj(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13
Omoslim26:

grin

Your head wey dem don curse already

The Sec outfit is a good idea and long over due but the problem is that its coming from ipob

no reasonable igbo man will make any alliance with Ipob bcus it will mean your image tarnished for ever

the Igbo Nation under the voice of the ohaneze and under the governance of our elected governors have come out to reject ipob thats wat matter anyother thing is just noise making
Igbo nation /voice of Ohaneze
I never heard about such people
MNK is the voice of igbo
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 8:39am On Jan 14
Notasyouthink:
Lying E-rat did nnamdi kanu inform you he was waiting for US and nigga-area election to get biafra or is that what you made up yourself??

Kiddo stop asking me how old I am because, I don't need to be of the same age with some of your useless leaders to know that nigga-area is not working and can never ever work. And that is something you've failed to see because of the way your brain is structured.

You don't want biafra, you don't want nigga-area, what do you want then?? Yet your wasting your time fighting for the things you don't want.

Confused idiotic mofo!

E-rat, 2019 your Lord promise to get you guys Biafra.
The question who is waiting for who?
What are they waiting for?.
UN , UK , U.S Israel, European Union, Nigeria.

Maybe 2023 election.

Usu movement is zigzag.

Stupid group.

Get well soon Gay
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:35am On Jan 14
berrystunn:

E-rat, 2019 your Lord promise to get you guys Biafra.
The question who is waiting for who?
What are they waiting for?.
UN , UK , U.S Israel, European Union, Nigeria.

Maybe 2023 election.

Usu movement is zigzag.

Stupid group.

Get well soon Gay
Zoo E-rat your Lord promised to make a dollar equal to a naira, and to end boko haram insurgents in 4 months. The question is who is he waiting for?? Is he waiting for the creators of zoo which is the UK or their allieds the US??

And we know that 2023 election will come with another kind of fake promises just to keep the zoo going grin grin grin

Everything about the zoo is zagzag.

Stupid zoogerians
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14
Notasyouthink:
Zoo E-rat your Lord promised to make a dollar equal to a naira, and to end boko haram insurgents in 4 months. The question is who is he waiting for?? Is he waiting for the creators of zoo which is the UK or their allieds the US??

And we know that 2023 election will come with another kind of fake promises just to keep the zoo going grin grin grin

Everything about the zoo is zagzag.

Stupid zoogerians

Mr E-rat stop running around... Cat is everywhere. Be careful.
Hahahaha how old are you? Stop show casing your age.

I know you don't have access to your Lord,
Follow follow make open eyes, open mouth.

Africa will be great again .
All you stupid group will die , IPOB, APC, fulani Boko Haram.
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:10pm On Jan 14
berrystunn:

Mr E-rat stop running around... Cat is everywhere. Be careful.
Hahahaha how old are you? Stop show casing your age.

I know you don't have access to your Lord,
Follow follow make open eyes, open mouth.

Africa will be great again .
All you stupid group will die , IPOB, APC, fulani Boko Haram.

Zoo E-rat, I want to know your age because you're so idiotic and confused.

You don't know what you really want, you don't want biafra you don't want nigga-area yet you picked up a fight over things you claim to hate, who does that?? It's a moronic goon that can do that.

Ozu udele!
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 9:06am On Jan 15
Notasyouthink:
Zoo E-rat, I want to know your age because you're so idiotic and confused.

You don't know what you really want, you don't want biafra you don't want nigga-area yet you picked up a fight over things you claim to hate, who does that?? It's a moronic goon that can do that.

Ozu udele!

E-rat hahahahahaha you are programmed to hate opposition like stupid Fulani, APC, PDP Nigeria.
But your Lord nnamdi kanu is so confused because is fighting names. Not the root cause.

You have problem because Nigeria is just a name ... The stupid group inside like yours will come and go but the name will still be there.... If some group wakes up tomorrow to change the name, like APC and PDP same people fighting each other.

Your Lord is holding the passport of the root cause of Africa problem. He should go and fight the owner of Nigeria. He who give birth will give the name.

The owner of Nigeria place UN law ...and they make use of it when is needed not when one stupid black ass need it.

Open your eyes to the game is bigger than you think...
Africans should wake up.

Those of you that started using smart phone 5 or 6yrs ago do believe anything they read or see online.
Those that think nnamdi kanu have opened there eyes. Hahhahahah.

You can't achieve anything without consultation. That is why his stupid.

Again how old are you. ? Then I will give you home work .
At the end of it your thinking will change.

Usu...
I'm a great African send your fight to Africa and die .
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:13am On Jan 15
berrystunn:

E-rat hahahahahaha you are programmed to hate opposition like stupid Fulani, APC, PDP Nigeria.
But your Lord nnamdi kanu is so confused because is fighting names. Not the root cause.

You have problem because Nigeria is just a name ... The stupid group inside like yours will come and go but the name will still be there.... If some group wakes up tomorrow to change the name, like APC and PDP same people fighting each other.

Your Lord is holding the passport of the root cause of Africa problem. He should go and fight the owner of Nigeria. He who give birth will give the name.

The owner of Nigeria place UN law ...and they make use of it when is needed not when one stupid black ass need it.

Open your eyes to the game is bigger than you think...
Africans should wake up.

Those of you that started using smart phone 5 or 6yrs ago do believe anything they read or see online.
Those that think nnamdi kanu have opened there eyes. Hahhahahah.

You can't achieve anything without consultation. That is why his stupid.

Again how old are you. ? Then I will give you home work .
At the end of it your thinking will change.

Usu...
I'm a great African send your fight to Africa and die .
Heeheheee... Zoo E-rat as confused and idiotic as ever.

You are attacking kanu for holding a British passport, when you are holding that of the French (so you claimed) that alone shows how hypocritical, confused, hopeless and idiotic you are. In your feeble and myopic mind you think Britain is the only cause of African problems, but little did you know that the French also contributed to African problems.

You talked about consultation, who told you that there are no consultations made or going on even till this minute??
I don't just know why an average nigga-arean will always lie just to change the narrative.

Point of correction, you're too too small to give me a homework because you're absolutely empty both in reasoning and everything about you. You cannot give what you don't have that is impossible.
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by berrystunn(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15
Notasyouthink:
Heeheheee... Zoo E-rat as confused and idiotic as ever.

You are attacking kanu for holding a British passport, when you are holding that of the French (so you claimed) that alone shows how hypocritical, confused, hopeless and idiotic you are. In your feeble and myopic mind you think Britain is the only cause of African problems, but little did you know that the French also contributed to African problems.

You talked about consultation, who told you that there are no consultations made or going on even till this minute??
I don't just know why an average nigga-arean will always lie just to change the narrative.

Point of correction, you're too too small to give me a homework because you're absolutely empty both in reasoning and everything about you. You cannot give what you don't have that is impossible.

E-rat.. Wake up from your dreams, Africa is now or never , I was ask to translate Igbo language to French , via police and Interpol job well paid.

But I dropped all including the passport just because of my Africa brother's... I'm happy with my self and more comfortable by God power. If only you understand the scarifier.

Some of your so call IPOB member over there are doing the job ... Selling out there brothers, some are in jail 3yr 5yr 7yrs and so on

Back to your Lord nnamdi kanu... which consultations hahahaha with who? hahaha if only you know.

If not just the endSARS will proof to you that the stupid guy don't have any consultations going on anywhere.

He talks too much , this alone is a proof
No need to inform you more.

Any consultations without UK ... on this matter your Lord is a big joker like ABURI ... without the UK hahahah.
nnamdi kanu that is fighting UK Or who else ?
My friend Tahhhh go and sleep you be mugu

Kanu is a million now in dollars. Thanks to all his mugu

Soon you will hear.
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:15pm On Jan 15
berrystunn:

E-rat.. Wake up from your dreams, Africa is now or never , I was ask to translate Igbo language to French , via police and Interpol job well paid.

But I dropped all including the passport just because of my Africa brother's... I'm happy with my self and more comfortable by God power. If only you understand the scarifier.

Some of your so call IPOB member over there are doing the job ... Selling out there brothers, some are in jail 3yr 5yr 7yrs and so on

Back to your Lord nnamdi kanu... which consultations hahahaha with who? hahaha if only you know.

If not just the endSARS will proof to you that the stupid guy don't have any consultations going on anywhere.

He talks too much , this alone is a proof
No need to inform you more.

Any consultations without UK ... on this matter your Lord is a big joker like ABURI ... without the UK hahahah.
nnamdi kanu that is fighting UK Or who else ?
My friend Tahhhh go and sleep you be mugu

Kanu is a million now in dollars. Thanks to all his mugu

Soon you will hear.
Zoo E-rat, what do you mean by Africa is now or never?? If you're not stupid and confused, you need to throw more light on that.

Stop diverting people's attention by shouting Africa, Africa all the time we know you are for one zoo that was why you picked up a fight with me in the first place. If you're truly for Africa you wouldn't have done that.

Hehehe.. You said you were asked to translate igbo language to French grin grin grin and instead of you to do that (since you claim to be igbo) you decided to abandon the well paid job including your mirage passport and said you did all that for the sake of your African brothers Heeheheee.. So tell me, what has your so-called African brothers got to do with your interpreter job that made you to jettison it including your mirage passport??

Big man for internet poor man in real life, internet is really making this fool to feel on top of the world pls tell me another lie grin grin grin

Anyway that's by the way, nnamdi kanu has been making some consultations and he is till doing it even till this moment. The truth is that you will never understand because you are being blinded by hate another thing is that as a zoo animal that you are, you are wired to hate anything biafra and Nnamdi Kanu that is the fact.

You talked about endsars, was kanu the one that engineered the endsars movement??

Hateful and greedy mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife / Buhari And The Burden Of Integrity! Uses 70million For Haircut In 2016. / What Nnamdi Kanu Said About The Name Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.