Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) (61058 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2020
LOL grin
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Aadetola1:
Very soon, they will discover the boxers he was crucified with. Fallacies!
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Postanalyser: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Ok

Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Openyamind111(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Thank You Jesus..
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2020
No be only NAIL, what about the CARPENTER..?
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by femi4: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Rapture2021:
All I will say is thank you Jesus for your death and resurrection
you ll idolize it?
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Festflor: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Stop lying to the world about Jesus.
You're just promoting tourism in your country.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by BREYZ: 2:16am On Dec 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13554970/nail-crucifixion-christ-czech-monastery/

So before the crucified Our Lord Jesus Christ, they customized the nail? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin this people dey mad.

This nail is centuries old but not the one used to crucify our Lord.

Lies kee una there
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by vibre: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Man pikin don weak. Anywhere you look, you will see one scam happening.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Righteousness2:
[i]Whether the nail in question is the one used on the hands of JESUS Christ or not, does not really Matter

What Matters is that JESUS CHRIST was Bruised, beaten and nailed to the Cross because of You and I. HE had no sin in Him, but HE took all that pain, slaps and beatings that we might be Saved.

What Matters is that Salvation has Nothing to do with your Financial or non financial Status. It is Free of Charge for Whoever Comes for it.

What really Matters is that HIS hands are wide open to Forgive and Receive anyone that comes to Him , irrespective of whatever you have done.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What Matters is for All to know and Understand that JESUS Christ is the only way to Eternal Life. There is no other way.

What Matters is that same JESUS is Coming to Snatch away, All that Believe in Him and Accept Him as Lord and Savior.

Receive Him now that you can! The next Moment could be Late..
[/]
[/s]
Lol

You sla vey fo oo lls SHOULD keep deceiving YOURSELVES grin
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2020
donbachi:
I LOVE U JESUS..thank u for taken those nails for my pains.
Keep fooling yourself.
That Jesus only took those so-called nails in that poor script for his own sins.

THE SINS O BLASPHEMY AND SEDITION.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by 12inchess: 3:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Another thing.... Oyinbo people talk say we must to accept Jewish Savior as our personal Lord and saviour but to give you visa/PR into their country (their little heaven on earth) , them go squeeze face like pesin wey sh.i.t catch and make your recite 1 to 1 million for it. grin

These things no add up abeg.

I have another question ooo. Adam and Eve, are they oyinbo or eyan dudu a.k.a frican ancestry. Which kain name be Adam and Eve sef. Nobody for my village dey bear that kain name so how we take relate sef. Me I get plenty questions sha but if you ask this kind of question for church dem go talk say satan don capture your soul or you wan scatter church. So everybody just keep quiet and accept. But one thing for sure na say somethings sha no balance abeg. Internet don dey now and knowledge full everywhere even though many things wey human beings never still sabi.

PS: I'm a christian oooo. Anybody can be a christian. You just need to accept Jesus into your heart. It's as simple as that. Which I already did in 2003.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by King44(m): 3:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13554970/nail-crucifixion-christ-czech-monastery/
I don begin see lies for all this discovery so another bother read again.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by HelpYourself(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness2:
Whether the nail in question is the one used on the hands of JESUS Christ or not, does not really Matter

What Matters is that JESUS CHRIST was Bruised, beaten and nailed to the Cross because of You and I. HE had no sin in Him, but HE took all that pain, slaps and beatings that we might be Saved.

What Matters is that Salvation has Nothing to do with your Financial or non financial Status. It is Free of Charge for Whoever Comes for it.

What really Matters is that HIS hands are wide open to Forgive and Receive anyone that comes to Him , irrespective of whatever you have done.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What Matters is for All to know and Understand that JESUS Christ is the only way to Eternal Life. There is no other way.

What Matters is that same JESUS is Coming to Snatch away, All that Believe in Him and Accept Him as Lord and Savior.

He was beaten because he came to speak the truth
The church didn't want this they went to the government and proclaimed that he was starting a movement like ipob

This is why he was murdered

He didn't come to die for you or i or anyone

1 Like

Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by imagrg(m): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Fact or fiction?
But there was a Jesus who taught us the way to righteousness but Nigerians chose to follow the path of wickedness, fraud, and evil. They rob, kill and worship the devil all because of money!

Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by DSoj(m): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Crazy liars and fabricators. Next people will pay to go and see the nails. Other gullibles will pay to touch if for miracle. THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Mrscarter(f): 4:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness2:
Whether the nail in question is the one used on the hands of JESUS Christ or not, does not really Matter

Praise god
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by OYEDIPE(m): 4:25am On Dec 24, 2020
thesicilian:
Scammers. Did they also find Jesus there?
If you are not in line with any ideology, keep your mouth shut.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Chiboto414: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2020
God I thank you for giving us your son jesus to come and die for our sins that we may live..thank you jesus.hallelujah in the highest..
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Franking:

Jesus kee u there. Did I ask him to die for my sins? Let him come my face to tell me he died for my sins. Mtchew
Person wey dey do you don die tey tey.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by olaniyilukman(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2020
donbachi:
Jesus is great but I will be glad if you can take some nails for my pain as well
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
Not even Christians will believe this one. This is what one ancient Christian sceptic said about all the alleged pieces of the true cross:

"There is no abbey so poor as not to have a specimen. In some places there are large fragments, as at the Holy Chapel in Paris, at Poitiers, and at Rome, where a good-sized crucifix is said to have been made of it. In brief, if all the pieces that could be found were collected together, they would make a big ship-load. Yet the Gospel testifies that a single man was able to carry it."

— Calvin, Traité Des Reliques

By the way, if fragments of his bones were found on the nails that were allegedly used to crucify Jesus, doesn't that mean that Jesus did not resurrect fully and that part of him remains dead? Wouldn't that entail the restructuring of Christian theology?

Even me that doesn't go to church really find this your post illogical.

Some thinking and opinions are meant to make the world marvel, but yours can give a healthy man a stroke instantly.

How did you even get to think that in the first place bruh?
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Jman24:

Sometimes it's good read. You seriously think the Bible you have now is the complete book? What happened to other books that were removed?
I havent even finished reading the first and second testament, is it the third testament i will be looking for?
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by egharevba72047: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2020
So before the crucified Our Lord Jesus Christ, they customized the nail? this people dey mad. This nail is centuries old but not the one used to crucify our Lord. Lies kee una there
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Bnladan(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness2:

clown
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Afromentalist: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2020
donbachi:
How was it difficult for Jesus to take those nails since he is God and was very sure of resurrecting again ?

I believe your ancestors that fought and died selflessly for the liberation and betterment of Nigeria with no possibility of resurrection did a greater sacrifice, don't you think ?
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Another format to fleece the gullible as usual
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by nurusystem(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2020
OK what about the hammer they used in nailing.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by shapman: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2020
So they nailed Jesus with a customised nail huh? shocked
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by Tony440: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Don't be decieved by any one,d devil is everywere destroying d minds of people with fake news,images just to make u believe that Christ is not real but don't be decieved for during d end many false professy will arise some will tell u dey ate with jesus.but in all let u faith be like mont Zion dat can Neva b moved.
Re: Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) by slowice(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Here to celebrate to King of GLORY. jesus I love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.