Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Start Year 2021 With A Free HSE(1&2) Course In Lagos. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Year 2021 With A Free HSE(1&2) Course In Lagos. (161 Views)

Free Hse Training, Nebosh Accredited Center In P/h / Rise Above Your Contemporaries, Get Trained & Certified In The UK HSE 1,2 & 3 / Free Hse And Oil & Gas Professional Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Year 2021 With A Free HSE(1&2) Course In Lagos. by Obasola11: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Start the new year with a free HSE 1&2 course in lagos.
Are you a Student, Graduate, Engineer, Health Worker, plant worker, Project manager, Oil and gas worker et al ? Then this course is for you.

Health, Safety and Environmental Training highlights the importance of health ,safety and environmental practices at the workplace, techniques for reducing risks and preventing accidents in workplace, development of best-in-class health, safety and environmental management system.

To register, follow this link
https://forms.gle/Uje8MsnWNKHfGfqF9
Re: Start Year 2021 With A Free HSE(1&2) Course In Lagos. by nicelaw(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day guys,

I want to take up an SAP course. I really need suggestions of the best institute in Lagos that offer SAP courses.
I will appreciate if you add your reason for suggestions as it will help me make the right choice.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Intern / Facts About Sexual Harassment And Types Of Sexual Harassment At The Workplace / __

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.