Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary (30756 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by MyGeneration(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Come them send you
Them send me from the past to make Nigeria great
Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations to a very brilliant woman. I even thought she was older than that actually.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by Lamasta(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Each time I think of great women in Nigeria I usually think of late Prof. Dora Akunyili and Ibukun Awosika etc this women are worthy models for our young ladies out there...

Happy birthday to her may she continue to grow in God's grace.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well gentlemen, what can I say, it's the typical Yoruba woman. Met her once at an OAU alumni dinner, this woman started hustling from her University days forming her first company which was a furniture company, went into banking and killed it. And still with everything achieved she's a devoted christain. God bless the Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by Olubadan1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
OGO IBADAN !!! Long may you live my dear sister.

Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by Wande22(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
For once I will support you

despite all WE BE BROTHERS

to the topic

Those are ORIGINAL SLAY MAMAS aka FEMINIST COALITION International
post=97376980:
What a Great woman!
A woman worthy to emulate!!
A Role Model to Brilliant and Intelligent girls!!!

Hoping some of our young girls on this forum learn something from this image below!

Merry Christmas in a bit y'all!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by awoluyi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lamasta:
Each time I think of great women in Nigeria I usually think of late Prof. Dora Akunyili and Ibukun Awosika etc this women are worthy models for our young ladies out there...

Happy birthday to her may she continue to grow in God's grace.

This is the type of women people use as point of contact in prayers for their daughters to bring joy, glory and happiness to their families.
I am very proud of women like Mrs Ibukun Awosika.
She is living her name : Ibukun.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary by folake4u(f): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2020
I love Mrs. Ibukun Awosika. Always been an inspiration to me smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.