Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu (30783 Views)

CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by AlphaSentinel: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chika Mbonu pulls a Dick Cheney by Perry Okolugbo

BUA Sugar Plantation: Dangote, Flour Mills And Chika Mbonu’s Lies Busted

Whilst banker turned TV analyst, chika mbonu was busy spewing lies about satellite imagery reminiscent of the infamous iraqi weapons of mass destruction saga, unbeknownst to him, journalists were on an unpaid media tour of the BUA Sugar Lafiagi plantation to see for themselves and also take pictures and videos that completely debunked his fake, clumsy claims of nothing being on ground. Lol. The truth was far different from what Mbonu was saying on TV.

The plantation is being developed, the ethanol plant is completed and awaiting commissioning, construction of the sugar refinery is at 68percent and shoould be completed alongside the sugar mill in Q1, 2021. Nigerians begin to wonder why the continued onslaught by Flour Mills and Dangote Sugar against BUA Sugar through the use of influencers analysts.

Nigerians online began to ask questions: what does it take to be an analyst? Only chika, his likes can answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLGXKGfJLAw

Landing at the BUA Sugar Plantation 3 Kilometer Airstrip in Lafiagi

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6503236/sugar-dangote-more-bua-not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by AlphaSentinel: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
more

2 Likes

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by AlphaSentinel: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by bobowaja(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
I sha know something was off about that analysis. Dude was obviously too biased.

Two abokis deh fight, ipob collect money support one of them. Later them go begin cry foul

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by bazzyblings: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by NothingDoMe: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked

Can't we work together for the betterment of Nigeria? Why so much hatred for progress?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by largeman4u(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Massive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Hambivert: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dangote Sugar= BUA Sugar
Dangote Oil Refinery= BUA Oil Refinery
Dangote Spaghetti= BUA Spaghetti

BUA's style on how to beat Dangote revolves sparogatively around how to be Dangote.

Anyways, since the government would rather frustrate the businesses of Southerners and give monopoly to the Northerners, I am happy to see two Northerners fight to break monopoly.
Every region wins at the end.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
The future is dangote. I pity the future of this country

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by PlayerMeji: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
So no one went home with a brown envelope...?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by meum: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dangote vs BUA

1 Like

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by SarkinYarki: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
So na you be alpha sentinel
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by MilesMaxwell: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by waslag11(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
okay, following
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by winterfell007(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
BUA is the only corporation standing the way of Dangote for a full blown monopoly

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by simhosting: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
cool
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Patrioticman007(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
bobowaja:
I sha know something was off about that analysis. Dude was obviously too biased.

Two abokis deh fight, ipob collect money support one of them. Later them go being cry foul

Its was predicted that brown envelop was at work.

Had an okoro been the African richest man, the noise would have deafen our ears.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by samuel19222(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dc
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Although it is two sugar daddies fighting , I am still yet to see the plantation and irrigation system that Oga Rabiu is trying to display and I also don't understand the critic on the Journalist.

5 Likes

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by 9jaArea: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Which southerners business has been frustrated by government?

Hambivert:
Dangote Sugar= BUA Sugar
Dangote Oil Refinery=BUA Oil Refinery
Dangote Spaghetti=. BUA Spaghetti

BUA's style on how to beat Dangote revolves around how to be Dangote.

Anyways, since the government would frustrate the businesses of Southerners, I am happy to see two Northerners fight to break monopoly.

9 Likes

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by baralatie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked wow!
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by omorttee4u(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Dangote enjoyed this Monopoly well enough, I remember back then as at year 2002. The price of sugar (50kg) was around 2000naira. Coming to 2003 during Obasanjo second term election . We heard Dangote is donating 400million to support his campaign .

Consequently, when Obasanjo got reelected, he banned importation of Sugar . Dangote became the sole distributor of sugar then ,he didn't even have a plant yet, he bring in and bag it here. Before you know it the price of Sugar start increasing day by day. It was sold for 6000 at a point.

I remember my boss would say, Dangote will wake up and just increased the price by 1000. I believe Dangote business is run by Government Cabal who are ready to frustrate any competitor that want to destabilize his monopolistic.

18 Likes

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by AMvanquish: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Wow. See investment. shocked
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Misterone: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Hambivert:
Dangote Sugar= BUA Sugar
Dangote Oil Refinery= BUA Oil Refinery
Dangote Spaghetti= BUA Spaghetti

BUA's style on how to beat Dangote revolves around how to be Dangote.

Anyways, since the government would rather frustrate the businesses of Southerners and give monopoly to the Northerners, I am happy to see two Northerners fight to break monopoly.
please mention businesses of southerners being frustrated. it is very good to flow with facts

8 Likes

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by opalu: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Good
Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Tcwork: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2021
To me, all this is unnecessary. Government should not be the one to decide how Nigerians get their sugar. Why can't we leave it to the hands of market forces and competition.
Did we not learn anything from cement.
Nigeria became self-sufficient in cement production yet Nigeria is one of the most expensive places to buy cement. Monopolies are never good for the consumer.
Government should hands off these things. Take a look at the entertainment industry. It grew without government regulations. Today nollywood is a global brand.
Then see what happened with crypto.. before government regulations, we were one of the biggest markets in the world.
Again look at rice production.. since 2012 government has pumped billions into rice production still the price of rice continue's to rise. Nigeria has become one of the most expensive countries to buy rice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by Hangulsaram: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2021
9jaArea:
Which southerners business has been frustrated by government?

Ibeto cement was, Innoson was and to name but few.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo / Guide To Sheabutter Opportunities, Export, Extraction And Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.