Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani (13783 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Minimum Wage: "Before & After Election" - Shehu Sani / Osun Rerun: What APC Must Do To Win Election – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2020
This man drips of sarcasm. But how we go do? When our incompetent leaders excuse themselves and put all their hope on 'God'.

Nigerians also refuse to hold their leaders accountable and say "only God can help Nigeria". I agree, we have to all vote 'God'

1 Like

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Scamperlee(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2020
I think we should even sell this country sef and share the money. Things are becoming unbearable, killing and kidnapping day and night and the leaders are less concerned but only fighting about their pockets.

#EndNigeria #EndCorruption
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Donspicey: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Say No To Hard Drugs......
Buhari and His Zombies Will not Hear......

1 Like

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by HappyPagan: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:
How I wish someone like Bishop Oyedepo or Daddy Kumuyi or Pastor Lazarus can handle Nigerian affairs,.... Men who won't join cult or collect bribe .... But alas, it's just a dream...

Lol. All these Christian cultists....
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Youngminister(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Donspicey: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:
How I wish someone like Bishop Oyedepo or Daddy Kumuyi or Pastor Lazarus can handle Nigerian affairs,.... Men who won't join cult or collect bribe .... But alas, it's just a dream...

Real men of God dont do politics bro....

Chris Okotie wey say God send am dat year how far?
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
I always love to read this man's writeup, his savagery is out of this world. cheesy
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by jericco1(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Man has become voluble since he left the red chamber.
Was he this outspoken back then? Or the man I know at sigma apartment with numerous prostitutues
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by israelmao(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
It is an act of irresponsibility to leave every responsibility to God only,God has given every humanbeing brain so that he too can have some rest,Nigerian leaders have all they ever need to secure and make this country better for every Nigerian but ingrained and acquired selfish interest will not allow them to take responsibility.We only need to shove aside tribalism and religious bigotry and vote for candidates with the interest of this nation at heart in 2023 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by morgstreme: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Samunique:
You couldn't be more right !

Buhari is a complete joke !!!

The below picture says it all about Buhari government and the Nigerian situations

Local local street kids allover this Nairaland..

It's an EPIDEMIC!
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by realstars: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
And That Is The Golden Truth.

1 Like

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a trying moment for our dear country, politicians will always play with our religious emotions, OBJ said Jesus son of Mary cannot conduct credible election & Sani thinks God should be on the ballot papers, what a blasphemy.

SHUT UP!
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Another Alimajiri status Quo have spoken, mumu tribe
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by meditator(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Glycosunde:
Yes ooo, in the next coming election, I will mobilize people to vote for God but for now Buhari should resign because he can't be collecting salaries when it is God that is ruling. Buhari should resign so that God can take the position of the president officially. Nonsense Ingredients and APChites
Go and force him to resigned na
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by realstars: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Scamperlee:
I think we should even sell this country sef and share the money. Things are becoming unbearable, killing and kidnapping day and night and the leaders are less concerned but only fighting about their pockets.

#EndNigeria #EndCorruption
Lol, The country have been sold already, the money shared among the senetors for consumption,.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Zetty177x: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Let's see what the experts in the comments section have to say about this

Over to the experts

Shelby sanni na mad man, he was there for I think 8 years he did nothing absolutely nothing for his constituents

I'm waiting for Zombs to comment

1 Like

Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Rheminix(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
RELIGION is not stupidity. God has better things to do than to intervene for a country whose leaders have refused to see to the economic and political growth of the country. the simple truth is that we are tired of the way the Buhari led administration has handled all the aggravated issues/problems that has been happening around us, Buhari/jubril or what ever he calls himself has been suspiciously silent and idle. God uses people to do things He is not a warlock/magician. Countries like China do not fear God but are fast- becoming economically powerful in the inter-trade market. something's has to be done about the hardship people are facing across the country.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:

You are religiously stupid but everyone around you is too courteous not to tell you that.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2020
The painful thing is that the incompetent,power hungry and highly nepotistic vegetable is not bothered by whatever anybody says.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:

undecided you so much trust man,I trust noone either pastor or terrorist. He go shock you say when them reach they fit worse
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Dayoebe(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Yahoo ni babalawo
Ole l'everybody

Bird of a feather
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by intruder15(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Let's see what the experts in the comments section have to say about this

Over to the experts

Shelby sanni na mad man, he was there for I think 8 years he did nothing absolutely nothing for his constituents

Do u reside in his constituency?
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by 20yearsago: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:

Don't we have Evangelist Osibanjo as VP? What's the scores?
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by sojfarm: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Vote for God or children of God, abi.

So vote for God's National Party of Nigeria
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by JustCruise(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Yes o very good development, especially in Enugu where our Mama is always saying "Enugu is in God's hands"s.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Jilux: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2020
God is not a man that will come down to earth and rule you but his spirit can dwell in any willing ruler to rule the right and just way.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Brushstrokes20: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades of disasters!
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by payloader(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2020
If the whole Nigeria can officially hand these morons over to God and stop celebrating mediocres, you will see how He is going to handle these wasterels.
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by smicc: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=97380281]God is way too big for this country...we can only vote his servant by electing responsible people to lead us and not criminals.[/quote

Thank you for this wise comment my brother, God bless you loads.!
Do we remember the 100 Golden days[/b] that President Buhari was on medical vacation in the United Kingdom and Vice President b]Yemi Osinbajo[b][/b] was the acting president? How everything in Nigeria was taking shape and sanity was restored to the Niger Delta and the Naira was appreciating like magic and life was becoming better by the day? It will be a thing of shame if Nigerians forget these things so fast and hand over the leadership of this great nation into a non-tested fellow's hand all in the name of politics, that will plunge this nation into further economic and security woes. Naija youth and women please think deeply, this is 2023 we are taking about not 1999. The future of our great nation is in our hands. We have the number to change the game. We should not allow them use religion, ethnicity, tribalism or sentiment to divide us. Let us route for and vote the right person for this job and see our nation become great again!

#ENDBADGOVERNANCE!
#VoiceofWisdom
#Choosewisely
#Votewisely
Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by Glycosunde: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
meditator:
Go and force him to resigned na

Nor worry once this insurgency don hammer you and your family members, you go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation / External Reserves Hit Three Month High Near $25bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.