Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (41185 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Where Do They Report Sexual Abuse Or Molestation? I Am Angry / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DeWisedon(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
atilla:
Brotherly. Try and see your wife's brothers and sisters as your own. I know u def will treat your own harsher e.g if you come home and meet your brothers and sisters at your house without telling you, you probably would send them back home or wake your sleeping brother with a knock.
But don't say anything when the food finishes then let everyone go hungry and they will know not to come next year. Just as long as your baby is okay let everyone else enjoy the decision they took without you.
What do you do for a living. Maybe you can take the 20 year old with you for a day in your office so they understand that you work for your money and its not easy. Just try and be gentle cause your wife will understand later but for now she won't understand and will get emotional about it. Another thing talk to the dad yourself he should understand
T r a s h

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.