Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39643 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by funkmrflexx(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2023
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife

252 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ArcFresky(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Do the needful OP, send her money.

464 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by funkmrflexx(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2023
ArcFresky:

I already did

469 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Raj10(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2023
;
ArcFresky:
grin grin ;Dwerey

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ahnie: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Op, decorated urchins are coming for you. Yu see this sweet news you just regaled us with,e bi like bitterleaf for their lives cheesy cheesy.

Wise wife I must commend.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by siofra(f): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Good to know there are still kindhearted men on nairaland. kiss

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MasterShifu010(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Una don marry the better ones finish

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Jennyclay(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did
God bless you as you later sent her money.
Actually those words of the lady in your street go dey touch your wife o. But cos she's a woman of virtue, she was calm and even used wisdom to respond and add glory to your home.
Who said Nigerian woman ain't doing well?
We are virtuous and lovely.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Lurdd: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2023
What a wife
May God bless your family, your wife is special

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by anthonyuncle(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2023
I pity the husband of that lady

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

God bless you as you later sent her money.
Actually those words of the lady in your street go dey touch your wife o. But cos she's a woman of virtue, she was calm and even used wisdom to respond and add glory to your home.
Who said Nigerian woman ain't doing well?
We are virtuous and lovely.
Because one of you liabilities manipulated your way to rub the young hardworking man of his money now means you're virtuous and hardworking? You no get sense

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by FalseProphet1(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2023
I will give my prophecy on this matter after 3 market days.

This I have seen.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Because one of you liabilities manipulated your way to rub the young hardworking man of his money now means you're virtuous and hardworking? You no get sense
You are the senseless man who chose the part of chaos. It's your duty to give your wife upkeep allowances if you are married.
Since you are here to disgrace your existence, you can v your disgrace in full package.
See head like alum stone.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the senseless man who chose the part of chaos. It's your duty to give your wife upkeep allowances if you are married.
Since you are here to disgrace your existence, you can v your disgrace in full package.
My duty? Is she handicap? If I want to run charity, there's motherless baby home

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
My duty? Is she handicap? If I want to run charity, there's motherless baby home
Isn't she your wife?
The op mentioned the woman was wife not side chick not girl friend.
What's wrong with you boys here?
Some of you just v aye ofo, aye adanu?
Naso una dey useless in real life?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Isn't she your wife?
The op mentioned the woman was wife not aide chick not girl friend.
Before nko? So because I helped her life, gave her a house and food is not enough? I should start sending her money? Did I adopt a child? Or she's an imbecilē? If she wants money, let her work for it like I worked for mine

I'm not Yoruba so I don't know what you wrote

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by AndroidAI(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2023
If that's the kind of person your wife is following, then I'm sorry for you. What were they even discussing in the first place? Get your wife a job, and stop allowing her to gossip with people with no future.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ArcFresky(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did

I noticed something about with women, once she loves you, if you like give her 2k, she will be happy...

But never take her for granted.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Isn't she your wife?
The op mentioned the woman was wife not aide chick not girl friend.
Must you always use cuss words

7 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Before nko? So because I helped her life, gave her a house and food is not enough? I should start sending her money? Did I adopt a child? Or she's an imbecilē? If she wants money, let her work for it like I worked for mine

I'm not Yoruba so I don't know what you wrote
The interpretation you craved for.
Many boys here are living wasteful life and life that ll end in misery.
Don't quote me again since you don't know about wife n husband matter.

8 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Why did she say God when? Abi her husband is buying her everything? Which one come be God when? Maybe her husband no even send her. Maybe nah her money she Dey use buy those things grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

The interpretation you craved for.
Many boys here are living wasteful life and life that ll end in misery.
Don't quote me again since you don't know about wife n husband matter.
I don't crave for any interpretation. Like I don't expect anything reasonable from a woman with this your mentality

Make men no say no be their duties to take care girls in general

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Must you always use cuss words
I dont curse, ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2023
This thread is about Two Women Competing For Which Maga Pay Pass. Your wife no say she fit no win. So she cheated in the competition

Baba, it's not your duty to give her money. Let her go and work if na alert she dey find. The food and roof over her head na something. You have tried

Na marry you marry. You didn't adopt a child

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Autobot05: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Bullsh*t grin
I even thought I was coming to read something important

Your wife should stop associating with such people as she might be influenced subconsciously

The false drama she created was unnecessary...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
I wonder the kinda home you came out from

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Ichabodcrane:

I wonder the kinda home you came out from
A home where women don't need their man's money. A home of creative women who are too busy for gossips and unnecessary competitions from their fellow women

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Red02(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
One lady above me said the man shouldn't have sent ntn less than 500k.

Isn't she too wise?? undecided

9 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by StonedSaint: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2023
She's special no doubt, as a wise man I expect u to be on your guard because a woman who has d uncanny ability to be this ingenious, is liable to be up to many tricks both good n bad. I'm not trying to cast aspersion or imply anything negative pls, u have to be at the top of your game when dealing with such smart women...

21 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.