Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers (13376 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Nina Recovers Instagram Account Days After Being Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Olam09(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I used to but it was blocked.
what you can only do now to monitor the person's WhatsApp is to use WhatsApp Web on your computer/smartphone and scan the barcode from her WhatsApp and then you'll be reading her messages from the comfort of your home.
I guess you're familiar with this one already?
Facebook and I'll guess her password after going through her profile if her password is too strong to guess I'll use phishing (software created by programmers) and send her a link and once she clicks it all her details would be openly displayed to me but currently my laptop is down, till I get a new one
Alright bro. I'm thinking maybe i should try the what'sapp own
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by ojialo(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I thank God for being a hacker.
I don't hack accounts to use it and scam, rather I hack accounts of the ladies I date to uncover their secrets
Hacking has saved me from being a simp and helped me escape traps by the devilish naija women we have nowadays
u no hack bank account na to hack woman account. wetin u benefit from em?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Babapyro: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
Mumu people busy hacking instagram account instead of hacking bank account. Imagine if it was his bank account they hacked from 17-22 December? By now merriment for dey everywhere for boys. Nonsense
Fyi,the hackers weren't Nigerians
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Legalcriminal: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I used to but it was blocked.
what you can only do now to monitor the person's WhatsApp is to use WhatsApp Web on your computer/smartphone and scan the barcode from her WhatsApp and then you'll be reading her messages from the comfort of your home.
I guess you're familiar with this one already?

No way you can get access to WhatsApp using the web by scanning if the user is not within range. Btw not doing this for a girl but something else
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by JuanDeDios: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?
As in, ehn!?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by idu1(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Hacker wey no get better laptop hmm
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by MoneyTrees(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbeni the ig were Dem hack na better tools on e own ....if you know you know
But true Sha... Em boys mumu... Why em allow am collect am back...Sha ig & deir fvck up security sad sad angry grin

vibre:
Mumu people busy hacking instagram account instead of hacking bank account. Imagine if it was his bank account they hacked from 17-22 December? By now merriment for dey everywhere for boys. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by yusufu16: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Means there is hope for Tunde Ednut
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by UnbanEbenezar: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:

No way you can get access to WhatsApp using the web by scanning if the user is not within range. Btw not doing this for a girl but something else
yes that's it, you must have physical contact with the person but as soon as you're done with the scanning you'd be monitoring her messages irrespective of distance.
even the former mode I used also required physical contact

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by UnbanEbenezar: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2020
ojialo:
u no hack bank account na to hack woman account. wetin u benefit from em?
it's a long story but I'd have been killed by cultist bro.
I just escaped death
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by IgboWarlord(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?

Exactly my thoughts....English language gone to the dogs..

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by mozona(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2020
ok
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by bukxy: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:

Facebook and I'll guess her password after going through her profile if her password is too strong to guess I'll use phishing (software created by programmers) and send her a link and once she clicks it all her details would be openly displayed to me but currently my laptop is down, till I get a new one
mtcheew
phishing??
i thought u're an for hacker for real

common thing i can do

phishing does nt implies that once u click on the link it displays the user info,
but only if she inputs her login detail.
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Elxandre(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
yes that's it, you must have physical contact with the person but as soon as you're done with the scanning you'd be monitoring her messages irrespective of distance.
even the former mode I used also required physical contact
The person would see the notification on her notification panel so it's not that safe.
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Laboni: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
yusufu16:
Means there is hope for Tunde Ednut
No hope for him. His account wasn’t hacked, but deleted by Instagram.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Austine567(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Hackers in a movie be like

Typing..... "lasdkfjhehdfvjdkfhier dhghtwoief ghih egjiufye r" cool

I'm in. grin
am telling you am in indeed , you dey watch film well
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Ayo2004: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Abeg,make person come help me o,they hack my Facebook account
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Hushbingo: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
You only hear this one...

Boys, most especially students in Abk and Lagos dey hack bank account back to back...

I don see when person edit bank statements online, clear log, edit E school fees payment system online and more....

Boys are smiling, you just don't know it
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Gokoyer0(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2020
I guess it was a typo. *Unscrupulous*
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by AngelaInteriorz: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I don't hack accounts to use it and scam, rather I hack accounts of the ladies I date to uncover their secrets
Hacking has saved me from being a simp and helped me escape traps by the devilish naija women we have nowadays

How do one's account get hacked without you having the person's password?
Is it via the person mistakenly clicking on a phishing link you shared him or her?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by DimIsaac10(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
Noted.
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by DSoj(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Dbanj is not a singer, Dbanj is a Legend.
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by cyprus000: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?
Nigerian's always jumping to use big words, without knowing the aptness of it contextual usage.
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by erhabor11(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?

English is hard. dbanj meant to say Unscrupulous

Lol
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by stephcat: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Please can u teach me bro?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by JastSiryin(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Hackers in a movie be like

Typing..... "lasdkfjhehdfvjdkfhier dhghtwoief ghih egjiufye r" cool

I'm in. grin
Abi? You mind those idiots grin
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by BigDawsNet: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
JastSiryin:
Abi? You mind those idiots grin

Its movie... So they can continue cheesy
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by juniorstar(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
scrupulous or unscrupulous kwa!
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by juniorstar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
but that ain't ethical na!%"%"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.