Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) (35189 Views)

Female Corper Shot Dead In Abuja, Buried In Anambra State / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
to see the sunrise
give thanks to the source that create life
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Adonis86(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Rip omoruabi corper

He shares same name with former dg nysc, brigadier general Yusuf Bomoi
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by marsman: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
This government is not serious, have they made any provision for corpers that die before completing their service to complete it in heaven or hell? Go to heaven and hell, you will see other countries making provision for their citizens to complete their school or youth service if they didn't complete it on earth but Nigerians are on their own.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
CuriousMynd:
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has confirmed the death of one of its members, Igbere TV reports.

The NYSC, however, debunked a report that 16 members of the scheme were abducted.

In a statement issued on its official Twitter handle on Wednesday, the NYSC said an attack did happen and was carried out by armed robbers against 17 corps members who just completed the orientation programme in Osun State and were heading to the north.

https://twitter.com/officialnyscng/status/1341801310409125895?s=19
What a painful loss. Rest in Peace brother.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by flourish01(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Too bad... embarassed
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by eikeem(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
How does one even begin to imagine the grief his family is presently experiencing?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Please permit me to blame 2 persons for this.

1. Buhari
2. Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Omoslim26: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2020
So sad RIP
this is a period like no other in dis Country
insecurity at its peak
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by PAWG(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
after reading for the fifth time, I still could not get the message in the post

Youths abuse a lot of complex harmful substances these days. When you spot them just look the other way and move on. Shalom
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
This government is not serious, have they made any provision for corpers that die before completing their service to complete it in heaven or hell? Go to heaven and hell, you will see other countries making provision for their citizens to complete their school or youth service if they didn't complete it on earth but Nigerians are on their own.

What. Did. You. Just. Type?
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by smartest2020(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2020
People are killed without even making a mistake, and even the killer didnt know why he kill innocent people, i am tired of this nation of insecurity!
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Goldp5988(f): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Tears in my eyes

So sad
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by IAMPEDRO: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2020
CuriousMynd:
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has confirmed the death of one of its members, Igbere TV reports.

The NYSC, however, debunked a report that 16 members of the scheme were abducted.

In a statement issued on its official Twitter handle on Wednesday, the NYSC said an attack did happen and was carried out by armed robbers against 17 corps members who just completed the orientation programme in Osun State and were heading to the north.

https://twitter.com/officialnyscng/status/1341801310409125895?s=19
RIP Young blood
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2020
I really think that this NYSC of a thing has way outlived its usefulness. It is totally meaningless. Even if the government wants to use the new graduates at subsidized rates, it should at least restrict them to where they studied or their states of origin. This will even encourage individual states to motivate their indigenes to go and study; leading to a more educated country.

1 Like

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Thryphosa(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:

Waste of good grammar
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Lilpen3758: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2020
rovher:
Japa from this "shithole" called country called naija if u can ...
I dey tell u brother....

1 Like

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Chimaokigwe: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2020
I hope he's not the son of Late General Yusuf Bomoi, former DG of NYSC.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Thryphosa(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Don't mind him, many are mad, but very few are roaming the street.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by BabbanBura(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2020
aycorporat:
Haaaaaa what is with insecurity in Nigeria? Haba!

Rest in peace dear

By the way, is he related to Brigadier General Yusuf Bomoi who was once the NYSC director general?

Most likely cos they are even from thesame town
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Enceladus(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:

The guy is high on cheap drugs..
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Thryphosa(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
RIP Yusuf, the joke of a country has failed us all. We shall take our country back either forcefully or democratically.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Downey(f): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
What an ironing
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by rowland545(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
I've read this post 7x now...I even used glasses words by words......I still did not see any sense in d post...no meaning

R u sure u don't need help...or did u smoke anything this morning? Its not too late tell ur family or neighbours to take u to yaba left... Its in yaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Obyino: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Nigeria nah death trap,you can die anywhere anytime angry
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2020
And they wasted him. sad
Rip
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by pongwa(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Tears in my eyes
Trying to be what he was destined to be
Too sad they took his life away
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Donspicey: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:

Arrhhhhh.....

No kind tin wey my eyes no go see for net ooo...

Shey u don go there before ni

Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by klas(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
MansoryMX:
I am suspecting those gangs of Armed robbers might be police men. I nor believe this cock and bull story! embarassed

Not necessarily. The unfortunate incident happened at Jere on Abuja - Kaduna expressway. That village is the headquarters of kidnappers and gunmen in that axis.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by NaijaCover(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Too bad
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by SpaceAngel: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Weep for this country.
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Kayberg: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
angry
Re: Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix) by Offpoint1: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
Say no to drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.