Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud (27235 Views)

How To Add Facebook Black Tick Verification Badge To Your Profile For Free / Facebook Removes About 800 Accounts From Nigeria And Others / Facebook Removes Over 2 Billion Fake Accounts In Q1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by femmyapson(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jealousy at its peak. Facebook go into device production too..
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by ChukwuZobamBiko: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing concern me
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by thaoriginator: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Penboy: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
MutualRetail:
Especially when you have an appetite for pizza.

Dominos will message you within 10 minutes of thinking about pizza.

Fear who nor fear Facebook.

The day I was looking for a UBA bank branch to lodge a complain, as I open Facebook, gbam UBA LEO Banking just popped up in my inbox.

I wan run.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Penboy: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Reinaldo:
Apple is not Facebook's mate o. Facebook should calm down.

Hehe, Shey FB wan compete with a company with over 2 trillion in market cap?!

Na just gra gra.. Them go chill.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by juniorstar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
last last mark go do I'm own hardware and operating system and apple go buy Facebook rival.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Awoo88: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
nice one from apple. All those annoying ad need to stop!! Even android has started using ad as home screen

1 Like

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by GodWrites: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Effulgent:

No mind them, but I'm not sure facebook can win this fight

it will also affect a lot of small businesses

It will affect Facebook' revenue, no doubt. But trust me, only a few businesses will be affected, since there are numerous alternative to advertise.

As an advertiser, Facebook is so unfair to its advertisers. The so called giant company once billed me #50 for per like.

Imagine! Instead of social media marketing, I prefer referral program.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by temtyler(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fights between the bosses lol
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by primestreams: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by johnhood(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dexterfire:
grin grin Who bluetick help? cheesy
sad
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by MoneyTrees(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
No no no... Only pvssy ass nigarz think this way.
Apple is right, Facebook are just too Damm hungry for privacy data... That's how they brought face recognition system just to strike when ghetto boy is trying to bomb his way to growth.
Apple keep going high & PS can buy wechat & disable the new registration update so that ghetto boy can use it freely especially after smoking a jumbo sized Mali kush grin grin cheesy

Nairalandwizerd:
Better, fuulish apple.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by salford1: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
Apple way to go!
Facebook ads is a menace sometimes.
Facebook and Google are crooks when it comes to gathering data and forcing adverts on users.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by johnhood(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
temtyler:
Fights between the bosses lol
sad
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Apple is right, Facebook are just too Damm hungry for privacy data... That's how they brought face recognition system just to strike when ghetto boy is trying to bomb his way to growth.
Apple keep going high & PS can buy wechat & disable the new registration update so that ghetto boy can use it freely especially after smoking a jumbo sized Mali kush grin grin cheesy
You are a dull and bullshit nigarrr
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
MoneyTrees:

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Youngminister(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why is it that window phones don't have access to facebook and whatsapp?
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Rareoil(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
By this time next year
Europe will take over all big techs in the world
The rise of Europe
The fall of America
All starting next year
Watch out !!!
Please can you explain More.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nonsense Facebook.

After helping the Deep State to run the Most Rigged Election in the history of the USA, they are now looking for another sports to keep themselves busy.

Nonsense Mark.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by pansophist(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Apple please o, don't do that to us.

We businessmen are dependent on Facebook/Instagram algorithm to sell our products/services to users that are most likely to buy them, and if you do this, then you make it hard for Facebook to keep showing our products to users that are more likely to patronize.

Apple please naw cry

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by MoneyTrees(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Now I'm sure that you're not even going to be a real niggar you will have to try again next year, you've displayed enough passion but your logic retrogressive undecided lipsrsealed
Real niggars don't rush to insult or curse niggars especially niggars you've not had a puff-puff with cos without this you don't know if you're unknowingly insulting your mentor grin grin cheesy
Cos it's Christmas Eve, I'll love to be more jovial & overlook this so try to smoke 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush so you can find ways of correcting the errors caused by your illogical comment wink

Nairalandwizerd:

1 Like

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
ore seun legbelegbe

grin grin
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Cj4charles(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
That's why i love Apple, user privacy is their top priority

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Ola17: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
At the crux of the issue is changes to Apple's iOS 14 that will require users to give permission in order for apps to track them for advertising purposes.

The changes will restrict companies, including Facebook, from gathering data on users to provide personalized ads.
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by Jackmj(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
SonOfAfonja:
Useless app...na why Dumbo's full there...Rocking my iPhone 50 pro max legbegbe. grin grin
Useless really? Facebook has the highest users
Most visited site after Google
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Effulgent:
This war facebook and apple are fighting, na users go suffer am o.

Facebook is so hungry for our data ,imagine, merely thinking of something ,and boom, facebook ,Instagram starts bringing out the ads, wetin happen

But wetin concern android users like us

At times before you even think of it, you start seeing the ads. Its rough man grin grin
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by descarado: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
With 49 states suing mark already, heaven help him else he will fall like goliath.
There are fights money can never win for you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by theFilmtric: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
By this time next year
Europe will take over all big techs in the world
The rise of Europe
The fall of America
All starting next year
Watch out !!!
You should pursue a career in jesting cheesycheesy
theFilmtricsay
Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by checkolatunji: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Effulgent:
This war facebook and apple are fighting, na users go suffer am o.

Facebook is so hungry for our data ,imagine, merely thinking of something ,and boom, facebook ,Instagram starts bringing out the ads, wetin happen

But wetin concern android users like us

It's not synonymous to Facebook alone, go to jumia website for example and later go to any other site, you would find jumia ad on that site you just visited. It's the new thing in digital market world.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud by theFilmtric: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Cj4charles:
[s]That's why i love Apple, user privacy is their top priority[/s]
What did you just say ?? shocked
Apple siri engineers literarily record and listen to users
Make research

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.