Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Has NSE Done For We Students? Why Are We Posted To Teach During NYSC? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Has NSE Done For We Students? Why Are We Posted To Teach During NYSC? (185 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help / NSE Rewards 2020 Best JAMB Engineering Candidates With N16m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has NSE Done For We Students? Why Are We Posted To Teach During NYSC? by simplexvi: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Unlike doctors that are posted to health care centers, exposing them more to practical aspect of their career, why have NSE (NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS) kept mute and allow engineers to waste one whole year teaching in secondary schools, at the end, a lot of paper engineers will be produced with zero practical knowledge? I mean we should start talking..

2 Likes

Re: What Has NSE Done For We Students? Why Are We Posted To Teach During NYSC? by Ejusni(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
I thought buhari signed a law directing engineers to be posted to places where they can have a practical experience?

(1) (Reply)

2021: My Year Of Harvest. ??? / One On One With Educational Giant.hre.king Dr Ramon Adedoyin / SPECIAL MESSAGE: Knowledge Is Not Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.