Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester (335 Views)

'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester by GladGlad(f): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Victor Israel, a medical personnel in Rivers state whose account was reportedly frozen by the Central Bank of Nigeria for ''giving medical attention'' to #EndSARS protesters in October, says its been two months and counting since he has been denied access to his money.

In a tweet posted this morning, Victor says this is the worst Christmas for him and his family.

''Exactly 2 months & 9days after CBN froze all my bank accounts because I gave medical assistance to #EndSARS protesters in PH. All my sweat, All my savings Gone This is so far the worst Christmas for me & my Family Omo! Abeg Who get Rice to give me?'' he tweeted
Read more: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/24/this-is-the-worst-christmas-for-me-and-my-family-medical-personnel-whose-account-was-frozen-after-endsars-protest-cries-out/

Re: This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester by Cubana06: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester by Cuntface: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2020
This CBN governor is another bastard who is worse than buhari.
I don't care who ordered the freezing of the accounts, but the fool Godwin Emefiele is a bastard.
Re: This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - #endsars Protester by Pierocash(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2020
You don't look like someone who is hungry. Don't worry,they are saving the money for future use for you. Meanwhile,manage the November and December salary,may God see you through.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Wins Fighter Of The Year At The World MMA Awards For. / After Shola, Wizkid’s 2ND Babymama, Binta Involved In 2nd Car Accident. PHOTOS / Top 5 Celebrity Worthy To Be Called “star Maker” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.