Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief (43726 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Larrykayflex: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
What a pity...snatching to feature that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio is pathetic

Atleast if you must do shit to feature someone

Then it should be 2baba, burna boy and wizkid

Because those are the only Nigeria artistes with talent
Fvck you and your fvcking talent
Who that one epp
You dey nairaland dey beef dizz nigga like say them they beg you to be a fan ...30bg
Audio millionaire fvck you one more time
After all these your useless comment you go say you be realnigga .
You know no shit bro
Go listen to artist that says something about Grace .
Talent na jare nah Grace bi Koko
You ain't street you just wannabe with poor reasons...
Learn from the best
So you can have small sense
Many are talented than that the pple you mentioned but no Grace to show case their talent
So think like human ......
Mr talented pele

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Hermas03: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is bad.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Teeklef(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bbass1990:
Even if he succeeded in selling and featured any of those artist ,if e no come blow nko he would go and hijack plane 2 feature Chris or drake.
Hahaha!!! Mad oooo!!! Hijack plane kwa? Bros stop nao, if na play make una stop am.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by kabillionaire(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
so when you want to feature chris brown, you'll kidnap dangote
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by kkinternet: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Davido might be bad vocally and lyrically, but he's a good man. He's sugar-coated with niceties.

Davido fit feature for the guy music without any charge had he approached him online.

The truth is, a criminal is a criminal.

Exactly what I told my guy
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by enilowo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Davido might be bad vocally and lyrically, but he's a good man. He's sugar-coated with niceties.

Davido fit feature for the guy music without any charge had he approached him online.

The truth is, a criminal is a criminal.

Some people will say na hunger. Just as they said it's because people are hungry that is why they looted in October
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stop living your life on the fast lane
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by ItzWilly(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
What a pity...snatching to feature that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio is pathetic

see ya mouth...as if wizkid will even reply him
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by coreyturton(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammyije:
Op na lie
Why una go dey sugar coat story
Those guys stole the car in lagos they still had the audacity to bring the car to the school vicinity ,the guy na petty their that wanted to upgrade his game
He stole up to four phone which he was caught
Imagine selling iwatch for 4k
This guy's Dem be slowpoke

The guy is a big thief... He also stole dogs, pretended he needed dog to adopt and sold them to other people at cheap rate... Good for him.. He deserves to be jailed big time!
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by bewla(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Like seriously the last name u mention is way out of it

wiz what I can't help it

everybody with is opinion do
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Lumi101: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2020
sammyije:
Op na lie
Why una go dey sugar coat story
Those guys stole the car in lagos they still had the audacity to bring the car to the school vicinity ,the guy na petty their that wanted to upgrade his game
He stole up to four phone which he was caught
Imagine selling iwatch for 4k
This guy's Dem be slowpoke

It's a shame, dare really messed I have known this dude since he was born.. Can't believe I would reading about him this way online...what a wasted talent...
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Lumi101: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
coreyturton:

The guy is a big thief... He also stole dogs, pretended he needed dog to adopt and sold them to other people at cheap rate... Good for him.. He deserves to be jailed big time!

Pls which dog did he steal and sell.. I would like to know pls I have my reasons...which breed and age of the breed becos I know him very very well. He is no Saint but has been battling a lot of personal issues.. His isnt natural its spiritual..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.