Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum (7905 Views)

Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by wink2015(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
GHOST WORKERS EXIST THROUGHOUT THE 36 STATE OF NIGERIA INCLUDING ABUJA FCT.

But that of the north is EXTRAORDINARY.

It is part of the strategies of the northerners to get more FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS.

They top this ATROCITY with getting NIGERIEN CITIZENS AND CHADIAN CITIZENS TO VOTE IN NIGERIA 'S ELECTION TO MAKE A NORTHERNER OR THEIR FAVOURED CANDIDATE WIN ELECTION.

Now President Buhari is extending railway line to Maradi in Niger republic they probably get FREE TRAIN RIDE TO NIGERIA and vote in Nigeria 's election.

North have always been on top with their game plan for many years.

They are not likely to change soonest because it has always been part of their tradition to checkmate the southern part of Nigeria and southerners as a people.
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Mpanyi: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
May their ghosts rest in peace. Boko Haram has killed them
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by bejeria101(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Flyingngel:
Corruption will kill Nigeria one day.

The same corruption the last cowbender of daura claims to be fighting?
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Seyzcham91(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well I'm not surprised!

Nigeria Herself is a ghost Country!

so everything within Her should be "allghosteverything"
Elmuhammadi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1373940396276168&id=355177254819159&sfnsn=scwshmo

Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by GentleRay: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Then you will have problem trusting yourself either.
PopSmoke:
I just laugh when people praise this man

none of them is a saint
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by senatordave1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
wink2015:
GHOST WORKERS EXIST THROUGHOUT THE 36 STATE OF NIGERIA INCLUDING ABUJA FCT.

But that of the north is EXTRAORDINARY.

It is part of the strategies of the northerners to get more FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS.

They top this ATROCITY with getting NIGERIEN CITIZENS AND CHADIAN CITIZENS TO VOTE IN NIGERIA 'S ELECTION TO MAKE A NORTHERNER OR THEIR FAVOURED CANDIDATE WIN ELECTION.

Now President Buhari is extending railway line to Maradi in Niger republic they probably get FREE TRAIN RIDE TO NIGERIA and vote in Nigeria 's election.

North have always been on top with their game plan for many years.

They are not likely to change soonest because it has always been part of their tradition to checkmate the southern part of Nigeria and southerners as a people.

I thought you said ghost workers are in all the states? Why are you narrowing it to the north
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by crowther15(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
xProfx:
Over 22k ghost workers on government payroll! The corruption people blame the government for is mostly carried out by the administrative staff in government offices and agencies. angry

Those in charge of the payroll and verification should be sacked and made to account for all the monies paid to those accounts or go to jail.

Imagine how many families would have benefitted from those 22k+ job slots and how much progress those families would have made.
I'm not surprised by the discovery of the Mr Governor because this thing is more prevalent in the North. When I was serving there, almost all the villagers are on govt payroll and they have never gone to office or classes before. Whenever it is time for verification, they have a way of doing it for themselves. So many people on payroll as teachers and yet classes are begging for teachers to come and teach. That is why they love corpers in the North because the core teachers will not come to school.

1 Like

Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
crowther15:

I'm not surprised by the discovery of the Mr Governor because this thing is more prevalent in the North. When I was serving there, almost all the villagers are on govt payroll and they have never gone to office or classes before. Whenever it is time for verification, they have a way of doing it for themselves. So many people on payroll as teachers and yet classes are begging for teachers to come and teach. That is why they love corpers in the North because the core teachers will not come to school.

Well, I am not surprised as well. I have heard similar stories but the question they need to ask themselves is for how long? Upon all the free money, has it increased the standard of living in the north?

These funds can actually be spent on infrastructure that would create more jobs and give them a better future.
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Don1987(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Amoto05:
WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS
I am not criminal, I am exception please use the right word next time
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by barbstee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
one of the two report presentations, chairman of the Primary School Teachers verification committee, Dr. Shettima Kullima explained that the total number primary school teachers in the 27 local government areas was 26,450 before the verification. He noted that 24,250 teachers took part in the exercise while about 2,204 did not appear before the committee.

The Chairman further said, the total gross salary of the teachers before the verification was N693m while the figure had now reduced to N509m after 18,656 staffs were cleared for Biometric data capture, which led to the savings of N183m.

In the other presentation, Senator Kaka Malam Yale who chaired the committee for local government staffs verification, said, at the end of the exercise, number of staff dropped from 71,568 to 56,806. Accordingly, salary wage dropped from N1.1b to N965m being the new salary wage for the 27 LGAs.

How do you LG staff in mutiples of the school teachers.

Naija bambam
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Gamesmart: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
So based on this information, average gross salary for:

- a teacher in Borno state is N27K per month
- a LGA official in Borno state is N17K per month
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fmghewzy:
Unfortunately, those people would go unpunished.

If I ever become a Governor,the first thing I would refurbish are the prisons and rehabilitation center.

So many criminals in this country,lock them up there,let's deal with the sane ones

You head is very correct!

1 Like

Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by NorthernSerene(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
PopSmoke:
I just laugh when people praise this man

none of them is a saint
At least this one is trying na...You're right though.."None of them is a saint.
Re: 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum by crowther15(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:

Well, I am not surprised as well. I have heard similar stories but the question they need to ask themselves is for how long? Upon all the free money, has it increased the standard of living in the north?

These funds can actually be spent on infrastructure that would create more jobs and give them a better future.
You are very correct, the salary doesn't really change anything in their ways of life, as some of them that I knew then, still find it very difficult to make end meet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide Reported In Kuru Village Of Jos / Police Parade Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife. / Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.