Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians (436 Views)

YAH Will Humble The Proud And Save The Humble / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2020
BLESSED are those who bless ISRAEL but the world has blessed Satan's people and destroyed true ISOLELE (Israel).

So it is harvest time.

Numbers 24:9
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

1 Share

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by Truthwords: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Its so sad that till date most people don't know that we are the real Israelites of the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Truthwords:
Its so sad that till date most people don't know that we are the real Israelites of the Bible.

The people of the book were black. But Satan's descendants (white man) have destroyed their minds. Only the truth can make free.

And as this truth goes forth, judgements will fall on the earth and in our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Take no sides, refuse to be bewitched. They're all characters in a movie script... whether Trump or Biden. They both work for the same people. Trump is only playing his role- to bring about CHAOS. Be sober and vigilant. #AwakeOIsrael.

1 Like

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joel 3:2
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Re: Why YAH Will Certainly Punish The World And Christians by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Think GOD Will Want HIS Servants To Be The Most? / Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Be A Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.