Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine (438 Views)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jamaican sprint superstar Yohan Blake has revealed his anti-coronavirus vaccine views after making shock comments that he would rather miss the Tokyo 2020 Olympics than get the jab.

Blake, who won silver in the 100m and 200m at London 2012 and gold in the 100m relay in 2012 and Rio 2016, made the comments after organisers in Japan unveiled their plans to ensure athletes’ security with beefed up health protocols.

But the 31-year-old athlete remains unconvinced, and told the Jamaican Gleaner, “My mind still stays strong, I don’t want the vaccine.

“I would rather miss the Olympics than take the vaccine.

“I am happy. I don’t want to get into it right now, but I have my reasons.”

Organisers have said that as it stands athletes won’t need to be vaccinated to compete in Tokyo, but non-compliance with the strict safety protocols will see them ejected from the competition.

https://punchng.com/blake-id-rather-miss-olympics-than-take-covid-19-vaccine/

1 Share

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks for being a shinning light my fellow woke brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
i wish it was voluntary, they're not making it voluntary though as it seems.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
donnie:
Thanks for being a shinning light my fellow woke brother.

So not taking a vaccine makes you a shining light, smh.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Image123:

So not taking a vaccine makes you a shining light, smh.

Refusing to follow the blind majority makes you standout and shine. If you probe further you'll discover it's based on truth he has received. He's a celebrity, he should have inside info regarding their plan.

1 Like

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nbotee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Some ppl jus like to whine... Organisers have already said athletes won't need to b vaccinated to compete so what is he whining about? They have told U to stick to the strict health protocols and except U are afraid of being caught doping, U shld have nothing to worry about
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Image123:
i wish it was voluntary, they're not making it voluntary though as it seems.

While you're still waiting to hear what white massa has to say, some us knew from the Word go, that their intention is to make it compulsory.

The plan is to have all your bodies connected to their system remotely. They will move as many more brainwashed masses follow their bidding.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
donnie:

Refusing to follow the blind majority makes you standout and shine. If you probe further you'll discover it's based on truth he has received. He's a celebrity, he should have inside info regarding their plan.

The majority is yet to receive the vaccine, are they blind?

1 Like

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
donnie:

While you're still waiting to hear what white massa has to say, some us knew from the Word go, that their intention is to make it compulsory.

The plan is to have the all your bodies connected to their system remotely. They will move as many more brainwashed masses follow their bidding.

There you go talking balderdash yet again.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Image123:

The majority is yet to receive the vaccine, are they blind?

There's an interplay of business, politics, media and witchcraft geared towards the same purpose. People will have to be presented with the vaccines first. Some abroad have already started loosing their jobs for refusing the vaccaine.

Folks like me who know their game plan are their major problem and they even say it openly. They label us conspiracy theorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Image123:

There you go talking balderdash yet again.

So you thought it was all about a virus? grin cheesy grin

Sebi you heard that seven new strands have been released. Una Neva chichonchin.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
donnie:

There's an interplay of business, politics, media and witchcraft geared towards the same purpose. People will have to be presented with the vaccines first. Some abroad have already started loosing their jobs for refusing the vaccaine.

Folks like me who know their game plan are their major problem and they even say it openly. They label us conspiracy theorists.

You said that the majority had received the vaccine and are blind. That the few not receiving it are shining stars. i woke you up to the fact that people who have been vaccinated are a minor percentage. Stick to the point and stop spewing continued balderdash. There are many people on the two sides of the divide as regarding the vaccine. None is more special than the other. In fact, those against the vaccine have shown more foolery that should make one ashamed.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
donnie:

So you thought it was all about a virus? grin cheesy grin

Sebi you heard that seven new strands have been released. Una Neva chichonchin.

You are talking nonsense and making silly assumptions. Stick to what i say and stop thinking on my behalf. Your thoughts are definitely not mine.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Image123:

You said that the majority had received the vaccine and are blind. That the few not receiving it are shining stars. i woke you up to the fact that people who have been vaccinated are a minor percentage. Stick to the point and stop spewing continued balderdash. There are many people on the two sides of the divide as regarding the vaccine. None is more special than the other. In fact, those against the vaccine have shown more foolery that should make one ashamed.

Y'all will do anything, including telling barefaced lies, to defend this wicked vaccine. Where in my post did I say the bolded? So they have to take the vaccine to know where they stand regarding vaccines? Even on Nairaland we can tell those who are for and those who are against. And those who are on the fence waiting to hear what white man massa has to say.

Is this not the same way they lied that Pastor Chris said 5G causes Covid19? Must you lie and try to intimidate others who don't agree with all the Covid19 fakery going on?

donnie:
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
donnie:

Y'all will do anything, including telling barefaced lies, to defend this wicked vaccine. Where in my post did I say the bolded? So they have to take the vaccine to know where they stand regarding vaccines? Even on Nairaland we can tell those who are for and those who are against. And those who are on the fence waiting to hear what white man massa has to say.

Is this not the same way they lied that Pastor Chris said 5G causes Covid19? Must you lie and try to intimidate others who don't agree with all the Covid19 fakery going on?

Trump made worse tantrums, he collect vaccine. Your president and VP go soon collect. Collecting or not collecting vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with being a star. Stop being ridiculous. The events you see a.a simple prep/rehearsal for the future. Quit throwing childish tantrums.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Image123:

Trump made worse tantrums, he collect vaccine. Your president and VP go soon collect. Collecting or not collecting vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with being a star. Stop being ridiculous. The events you see a.a simple prep/rehearsal for the future. Quit throwing childish tantrums.

I care less whether or not Trump supports or takes the vaccine. I voiced my opinion ever since March 2020 right here on this platform; ever before I knew what trump or Bill gates thought about the vaccines. So take a chill pill and stop fooling around.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by CoolUsername: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
donnie:

I care less whether or not Trump supports or takes the vaccine. I voiced my opinion ever since March 2020 right here on this platform; ever before I knew what trump or Bill gates thought about the vaccines. So take a chill pill and stop fooling around.

What's your issue with vaccines? I want to hear your side.
Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by aadoiza: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2021
donnie:

Let's thank our saviour massa bill gate and his fellow schemers for giving us our potion of the vaccines and for being shifty friends of Africa.
I hear your foolish leaders threw a party when they received the vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blake: I’d Rather Miss Olympics Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Ganjafama(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2021
donnie:

What truth and what plan? People like him should be happy that Covid-19 is a mild disease, if it were a killer like ebola, he would be one of the first to request for the vaccine.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been A Reverend Sister For 12 Years / Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love / Summary Of What Leads To My Conversion From Islam To Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.