Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) (41991 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mvena(f): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Think9ja:

Na all Nigerians vote Buhari?
No be Una say majority carries the vote?
I don live for Makurdi b4 so I know wetin I de talk.
Come Abuja here come see wetin Tiv girls de use their lives do. I never see one weh no be okpo or upcoming okpo.
Tor thank God say na Abuja, just talk say majority of them abeg no say all Tiv girls
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by RaptObserver: 2:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Mvena:

Tor thank God say na Abuja, just talk say majority of them abeg no say all Tiv girls

Every tribe has prostitutes. And for the records, the Igbos have the highest both locally and internationally. Am not from Benue but I have met Benue women who are responsible. I have also met Benue men who are responsible. But the only thing you can't separate from them is the love for bush meat and swange dance.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by calcal: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97857922:
Do you know that.......

Food is a big problem in this country, people are just happy to see photos of tomatoes and onions
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Beremx(f): 5:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Depressed101:
when was this?
2005/2006

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Verysmart101: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrewa:
land grabbers should stay away from north central!!

North Central has nothing in common with Nyamiris!

Niger state 80% muslim state with a Muslim governor... Sani Bello

Nasarawa is 75% muslim state with a Muslims governor... Abdullahi Sule.

Kogi is 65% muslims with a Muslim governor... Yahaya Bello.

Kwara is 70% muslim state with their Muslim governor Abdukrazak.

Benue is a 90% Christian state with a Christian governor Samuel Ortom.

Ipob jew extremist should stay away from north central!!

God bless northern Nigeria!!

God Almighty will forever punish and destroy you eternally.Idiot
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Think9ja(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Apebo:
See this idiot. And you think you are better than them..? Who are you? I'm tied of fucking Igbo women and girls here. My next target is your mother and sisters.Your people can do anything for money.
Your people are experts in all sort of crimes in Nigeria and abroad just because of money.
Where is baby factories located..? Your indecent lives is such that you illegally breed human beings like chicken for sale. Waawa kawai..May God punish you there.

Ubanka da uwarka ne wawayu.
I'm not even from the south to begin with.
But Tiv girls are cheap prostitutes, it's a known fact, so deal with it. Igbo girls own even better say de de fuvk for better money. Tiv girls na as low as N200. Oneh, kanyi Kwa? Spits
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mvena(f): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2021
RaptObserver:

Every tribe has prostitutes. And for the records, the Igbos have the highest both locally and internationally. Am not from Benue but I have met Benue women who are responsible. I have also met Benue men who are responsible. But the only thing you can't separate from them is the love for bush meat and swange dance.
Chaii I for give you one bottle of beer for this talk. .. Thank you oo and you didn't mention Pork and Beer
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2021
I askedd for oranges i was shown different varities, mango too variety , food items are chwap but no development and infrastructure.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by crowther15(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Think9ja:
One of the poorest states in Nigeria.
And guess what? They are the so called food basket of the nation.

Whenever anybody tells you farming is the way forward, ask him to explain why Benue state
houses some of the poorest folks and keeps regressing.

I only opened this thread because I thought you wanted to tell us about the new "kwase" you fuvked. But alas, I was "amakad"

Tiv people and fvck are like Sodom and Gomorrah.

They start fvcking as soon as they are conceived. Yet, one obobo will go there and pick a wife. Tufiakwa!!!!

But wait, how did this make front page?
In case you don't know , Benue and Taraba state have the best land for farming in Nigeria . Our government is our problems... The two states can feed the whole nation without hassle... But they would rather be wasting our money bad policies... Benue people are so poor despite their hard work. Many of their products are perishable yet no means of preservation. That is why u can easily buy 1 full bucket of oranges for N200 and five piece of yams for N200 in Taraba.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by VanBommel(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrewa:
land grabbers should stay away from north central!!

North Central has nothing in common with Nyamiris!

Niger state 80% muslim state with a Muslim governor... Sani Bello

Nasarawa is 75% muslim state with a Muslims governor... Abdullahi Sule.

Kogi is 65% muslims with a Muslim governor... Yahaya Bello.

Kwara is 70% muslim state with their Muslim governor Abdukrazak.

Benue is a 90% Christian state with a Christian governor Samuel Ortom.

Ipob jew extremist should stay away from north central!!

God bless northern Nigeria!!
herdsman I'm sure you're planning on invading this community undecided undecided
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by RaptObserver: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Mvena:

Chaii I for give you one bottle of beer for this talk. .. Thank you oo and you didn't mention Pork and Beer

That is true. They drink alot.

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Swit18(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2021
H2ho:

But u too like sex grin grin
And you don't? please having sex is a natural phenomenon and dependent on the individual weather he/she wants to give it out or not, and I hate when some ignorant people who haven't even been to Benue talk things they don't know, I served in one eastern state in Nigeria and the girls there didn't let our fellow coper male mates rest giving them sex for free up and down, but you will not see me spreading that the state girls are promiscuous because that's what only illiterates will conclude so please when making criticism let it be constructive. I hope to write a book on this Benue issue one day and intimate all you ignorant fellows about my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by skyplustk(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Breezy90:
served in taraba too, sibre camp..funny thing is they all have good roads except kogi and some western roads.
I camped in sibre too before I relocated to Ogun state. True they have good roads except that kogi road
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by H2ho(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Swit18:

And you don't? please having sex is a natural phenomenon and dependent on the individual weather he/she wants to give it out or not, and I hate when some ignorant people who haven't even been to Benue talk things they don't know, I served in one eastern state in Nigeria and the girls there didn't let our fellow coper male mates rest giving them sex for free up and down, but you will not see me spreading that the state girls are promiscuous because that's what only illiterates will conclude so please when making criticism let it be constructive. I hope to write a book on this Benue issue one day and intimate all you ignorant fellows about my people.

Bornsinner7:
3 in every 5 boys are cultist.. the tiv tribe na ashawo be their work.. with N100 you fit go 3rounds.. don't know how true

Think9ja:
I don live for Makurdi b4 so I know wetin I de talk.
Come Abuja here come see wetin Tiv girls de use their lives do. I never see one weh no be okpo or upcoming okpo.

Deal with it grin grin
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by alabsmichael(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Experiencenaija:
Ever Been To Benue State Before? Explore Guma Local Government With Us

Yes! Benue State is known for food. That's why it is fondly called "The food basket of the nation". But the hidden truth is almost all local governments in Benue state has its own special potential, either for investment or economic growth. Explore with us as we show you the potentials of Guma Local Government of Benue State. Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOtvyY-3MRI&feature=youtu.be
That's where i served during my NYSC programme,i went to Guma for rural rugged evangelism
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Paulcyril19: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Experiencenaija:
Ever Been To Benue State Before? Explore Guma Local Government With Us

Yes! Benue State is known for food. That's why it is fondly called "The food basket of the nation". But the hidden truth is almost all local governments in Benue state has its own special potential, either for investment or economic growth. Explore with us as we show you the potentials of Guma Local Government of Benue State. Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOtvyY-3MRI&feature=youtu.be

Home of food.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Parrot69: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Apebo:
See this idiot. And you think you are better than them..? Who are you? I'm tied of fucking Igbo women and girls here. My next target is your mother and sisters.Your people can do anything for money.
Your people are experts in all sort of crimes in Nigeria and abroad just because of money.
Where is baby factories located..? Your indecent lives is such that you illegally breed human beings like chicken for sale. Waawa kawai..May God punish you there.

And how did you know he’s Ibo? See how you people be effin’ up big time! causing unnecessary trivials here & there.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Breezy90(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
skyplustk:
I camped in sibre too before I relocated to Ogun state. True they have good roads except that kogi road
relocated to lagos.... i just wanted to see Nigeria, north is truly beautiful for those who love nature and landscape.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Jackmj(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Think9ja:

Whenever anybody tells you farming is the way forward, ask him to explain why Benue state

I only opened this thread because I thought you wanted to tell us about the new "kwase" you fuvked. But alas, I was "amakad"

They start fvcking as soon as they are conceived. Yet, one obobo will go there and pick a wife. Tufiakwa!!!!

Benue is not one of the poorest
Where you keep

Ebonyi
Kano
Katsina
Enugu
Taraba
Plateau
Nass
And +all the northern States
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Jackmj(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Think9ja:

Ubanka da uwarka ne wawayu.
I'm not even from the south to begin with.
But Tiv girls are cheap prostitutes, it's a known fact, so deal with it. Igbo girls own even better say de de fuvk for better money. Tiv girls na as low as N200. Oneh, kanyi Kwa? Spits

You're a bastard
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Liposure: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Think9ja:

eehen! the tiv girls i know are very much decent and have home training
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by bayocanny: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mvena:

Let me take the bottle of beer on his behalf as I live in Benue presently.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mvena(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
bayocanny:

Let me take the bottle of beer on his behalf as I live in Benue presently.
I for like give you but I dey Lagos presently
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mvena(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Liposure:
eehen! the tiv girls i know are very much decent and have home training
Na talk you talk o
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Beremx:
I served at Torkula and then Daudu towns both in Guma. When i was preparing to go back to Lagos after my youth service, I bought 35 tubers of yam at 100 naira each, a bag of garri and soybeans. No be small thing. Those people are blessed with food.
Which batch did you serve. Benue was too big but I tour within that one year even met David mark personally Benue sweet i wont lie.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Less I forget not only food is cheap beer was cheap then was drinking hero for 100naira as at 2015
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by bayocanny: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mvena:
I for like give you but I dey Lagos presently
Whenever you enter Benue just holla.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Mvena(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
bayocanny:

Whenever you enter Benue just holla.
No problem na
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by japhethGold: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
What tribe do you come from? Please spare the Tivs because we are a million times better and more advanced than your hamlet where you came from.
Think9ja:

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by japhethGold: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
For your information, No Tiv man offers his wife to a stranger to sleep with. Beware, a Tiv man can murder you if he found that you messes with his wife.

Thank you.

quote author=Depressed101 post=97862864] pls comfirm their level of promiscuity. There are stories Tiv husbands sometimes offer their wives as kola nut to guests, how true is that. Over grin shocked
Just curious [/quote]
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by bayocanny: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Mvena:

No problem na

Check your DM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State / The World's Ten Best Airports For 2019 / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.