Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. (555 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by Uchupata(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mind-blowing New Research Reveals!

1. IKA, the IGBO-EDO clan in Delta State, is the true birthplace of the present dynasty of Ife and the Empires of Benin and Oyo!

2. The founders of the present ILE-IFE and OYO dynasties were NOT descendants of the famous Oduduwa! They lived 250 years after Oduduwa.

3. Igbo culture was IMPORTED, not from the Jews but from the Niger Delta.

4. The man who turned Benin into an Empire, Ogun, was NOT a prince of Benin. He came from IFE.

PS:
I recently read 4 draft papers that will blow your mind if you are a lover of good research. I can avail anybody ONE of them (paraphrased). Let me know which intrigues you the most!

1 Like

Re: How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please, nairaland let this my comment be the first and last, in this thread.
Re: How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by RedboneSmith(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Easy oh. Take it easy, bro. cheesy
Re: How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by DonCandido(f): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Uchupata:

1. IKA, the IGBO-EDO clan in Delta State, is the true birthplace of the present dynasty of Ife and the Empires of Benin and Oyo!

2. The founders of the present ILE-IFE and OYO dynasties were NOT descendants of the famous Oduduwa! They lived 250 years after Oduduwa.

4. The man who turned Benin into an Empire, Ogun, was NOT a prince of Benin. He came from IFE.

PS:
I recently read 4 draft papers that will blow your mind if you are a lover of good research. I can avail anybody ONE of them (paraphrased). Let me know which intrigues you the most!

Another maddite on the beat!
Re: How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by Ideadoctor(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Uchupata:

PS:

Bros, everybody has the right to express himself, his wishes,his wants,the once you stated above are your wishes,but not all wishes come true, please continue in your fantasy, it kills boredom....yeye...
Re: How "Ika-Ibo" Birthed Modern Ife and Benin-Oyo Empires. by AntiBalogunodua: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:

Bros, everybody has the right to express himself, his wishes,his wants,the once you stated above are your wishes,but not all wishes come true, please continue in your fantasy, it kills boredom....yeye...
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Amended Constitution Of The Stingy Men Association Of Nigerian By Mr Planner / Debate : Who Is This ? / Olu Of Warri Ogaime Atuwatse III Visit Alagbe's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.