Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins (31230 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Great100000: 6:26pm On Mar 16
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and one of his queens, Olori Tobi, have welcomed twins.

The Ooni shared the news on his verified Instagram account, revealing that Olori Tobi gave birth to a prince and princess on Saturday.

He said, “To God be the glory, great things he has done. Hearty congratulations to the entire House of Oduduwa and Olori Tobiloba, who today birthed a prince and princess to the royal throne of Oduduwa.

“Mother and children are doing well to the glory of God Almighty.”

Source: https://punchng.com/ooni-of-ife-queen-welcome-twins/

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Jesuschrist01: 6:41pm On Mar 16
Me sef go soon follow become a father

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Mar 16
Hor.ny of ife himself grin grin grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Amotolongbo(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16
1nigeriamyfoot:

Hor.ny of ife himself grin grin grin
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all, please don’t misuse it

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Amotolongbo(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16
No one is indispensable.
Queen and Prince go, Aarole Odudua brought in Queens, twins to replace them

Welcome to the twins

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by malcom1X: 6:55pm On Mar 16
I've never seen a fair south Westerner except she's bleaching.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by malcom1X: 6:56pm On Mar 16
Amotolongbo:
No one is indispensable.
Queen and Prince go, Aarole Odudua brought in Queens, twins to replace them

Welcome to the twins

Twins can't rule Ife.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by derecho(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16
I hope we won't hear another story tomorrow?
Some of these women are desperate o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Skooltynz: 7:12pm On Mar 16
most of these noble men have nothing to offer women except money and gifts,they cant Bleep ,they have no game just money the women will later get bored and run away i trust that gender.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Adaisback(f): 7:14pm On Mar 16
Congratulations igwe!!! More blessings to the babies

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Amotolongbo(f): 7:33pm On Mar 16
malcom1X:

Twins can't rule Ife.
Where did I say “Twins can rule Ife”?

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by christistruth01: 8:10pm On Mar 16
Ooni should first do DNA Test for them
Before announcing
Just to be double sure

Was it wife number 123456 or 7 that born?

So we know who to Congratulate

66 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by gbaskiboy: 10:06pm On Mar 16
Twin welcome to Nigeria, you were fortunate that you were not born into poor home. May your birth bring glad tiding into your home.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by mostHandsome01: 10:07pm On Mar 16
malcom1X:
I use to think south easterners are fair until I traveled to the east, and my goodness, all I could see were black masculine looking bearded hmmmmmmm
You know the rest. So next time before you think of dragging a tribe, think twice.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by UncleKoboko: 10:08pm On Mar 16
cool

Great!

Since that MUMU Naomi left, his love and sex life has been great.

I love how the king started marrying them young and fresh cool
That's class!
That's wealth!

A billionaire should enjoy his money how he likes
See Ned marrying beautiful virgins shocked shocked shocked
That's how it should be.

FORGET ALL THESE WOKE NONSENSE...
MARRYING A VIRGIN COMES WITH A LOT OF PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL BENEFITS...

Most men only settle for LESS and LEFTOVERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A CHOICE...

I CAN NEVER BE A BILLIONAIRE AND BE EATING LEFTOVERS

GOD FORBID

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16
COMRADES, so this man still experiences or achieve perfect erection under this administration?
Anyway, congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by 99thEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16
Hoorny of Ife. cheesy

Congratulations cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Scarletjr(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16
Congrats to dem

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by ogbonti: 10:11pm On Mar 16
Alayeluwa Ooni Orisa dey horn joy oooo - grin see fwesh Kp.EkU s Baba dey offload on every night - chai ...poverty is a baskard grin

Ned say na virgin or else no deal --- grin grin grin grin --- Oooni + Ned = FRESH VIRGIN wink you gerrit ? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by NoSmoking: 10:11pm On Mar 16
The gods have spoken

💯
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16
Congratulations to baba ibeji
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by naijastusa: 10:12pm On Mar 16
Congratulations.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by izubext007: 10:12pm On Mar 16
congratulations my king
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by princejones(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16
Me sef go soon become father too
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by BarrElChapo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16
😂😂😂
Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by bizzibodi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16
D flaming cock of Oranmiyan! grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Blackestjunior(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16
Bleepp
Mehn..

Lucky kids, Born with silver Spoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by Abuloma80(f): 10:16pm On Mar 16
It's an IVF issue, so is very practicable. She could have gone for quadruplets (4). She has all that is needed to go through the pregnancy. Others Wives are watching, listening and planning, very soon we shall hear another wife coming up with Babies. Some may even go for Surrogacy in order to maintain their Youthful bodies and shaped. It's all about competition which is common in polygamous marriages. With these numbers of his Wives he will set a record as the most populous (many wives and many children) Ooni to have lived in that Palace.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by haybhi1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16
malcom1X:
Lol, this guy is blind and unintelligent.
You deserve funds from Nairalanders to help you live rest of your life in a psychiatric and ophthalmic hospitals. grin grin
Better put your account number alongside every of your comment henceforth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16
Congratulations to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by nedekid: 10:25pm On Mar 16
malcom1X:
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Odogwu; Why Do Igbo Guys Call Themselves That / Pictures From Igbo-Ora Twins Festival 2022 / Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.