Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund (16644 Views)

Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments / FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
He is telling the truth.

The scheme is one of the few bright ideas this useless administration conceived.

It's d same thing with covid19 palliatives
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Emmanuel810(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
hm Me never benefit o
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Ken91(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
what about the youth empowerment programme that about 10millo youth apply, or it is because of the youth
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by seunmsg(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Handywork:
I will only believe when I see my own benefit.. no time to check lies
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design

Did you or your employer apply?
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by dino4us: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
I am a beneficiary
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Dreament(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Please, Nigerians are not stupid.
Believe this and you'll believe anything.

There is nothing God can't do. In due time, Naija will be great again. How tomorrow go take be sef? Kind folks here can make Xmas a sweet one 4me. I believe, GTB, 0-1207-8630-6
after all these ur rant u expect someone to assist you. your attitude just show u are ungrateful being. many people have testify here on nairaland how they received surviving fund.
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Oketwin(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

There is nothing God can't do. In due time, Naija will be great again. How tomorrow go take be sef? Kind folks here can make Xmas a sweet one 4me. I believe, GTB, 0-1207-8630-6
ogbeni it's true
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Dreament(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gamblex:
i will only believe if 5 people from this platform confirm that they have benefited. if any speak out let us know.
is because u are only glued to front page. people has been testifying about it before now
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by bejeria101(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Survival kee you dia.

Name them!

The 300,000 beneficiaries, name them.
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Penboy: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
300000 divided by 200 million.

That's 0.15 percent of Nigerians benefited.
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Whoube99(f): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo reveals that 300,000 Nigerians have already benefited from FG’s Survival Fund

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/24/osinbajo-reveals-that-300000-nigerians-have-already-benefited-from-fgs-survival-fund/

Can this puppet just stop lying for God sake
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Seyzcham91(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
shiki:
shocked Beneficiaries are like Covid-19 victims in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by benikad(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
I didn't know anybody I benefit from the scheme

"Message: #IGotSurvivalFund. BENJAMIN IKUESAN. AGLOW EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING LIMITED in Ibadan South-West OYO STATE. ID No. 8NYs0. I am a beneficiary of Survival Fund. Thank you Federal Govt."

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by NYDP: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Government is really doing so well with the survival funds. They should please do more because it is getting to the people. Kudos to the FG.

Say something about the figure sir. Or are you afraid?

E soro soke sir
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by OgundeleTeju: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
The testimonies I saw on Twitter today makes me understand that despite the hatred on this govt,we still have some people who still benefits from this govt through their social investment plan.no cap
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Kingv(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder1010:
A lot of people have posted on their Twitter handles how they benefited from the Federal Government payroll survival fund. This is beyond mouth, scam or vote-buying, it's real.

Influencers were paid to promote the hashtag with promises of giveaway...government might have released the funds but the truth remains that people are hungry and for a promise of giveaway they can even admit to be the dreaded Shekarau
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by benikad(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kingv:

Influencers were paid to promote the hashtag with promises of giveaway...government might have released the funds but the truth remains that people are hungry and for a promise of giveaway they can even admit to be the dreaded Shekarau

Brother, I am a beneficiary and I know nobody, I knew like 20 other people like my self that were beneficiaries
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
majamajic:
Even a pastor ?

What do you mean by even a pastor? See mine here. Also a beneficiary.
He's not lieing.

Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Kingv(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
benikad:

Brother, I am a beneficiary and I know nobody, I knew like 20 other people like my self that were beneficiaries

No doubt bro, the fact remains that influencers promoted the hashtag

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gamblex:
i will only believe if 5 people from this platform confirm that they have benefited. if any speak out let us know.

They may not, this is Nairaland. Go to Facebook or twitter and type #IGotSurvivalFund You will be surprised by what you are going to see. The reason is that FG started yesterday to force all beneficiaries of the first month payment to either go to Facebook or twitter and put up that ashtag as a condition to get the second month payment. Lol

Kingv:

You are wrong! That's a condition for all the beneficiaries to get the next payment. Influencers my yansh

XshegzzyeeiX:

Just look at your first comment and the second one, did you see a connection because I saw one?
Four employees benefit under me while I aso benefit as CEO. When your mates are busy taking advantage of various government's initiatives, you're here busy saying it is a lie while also busy begging for alms. Covid-19 loan, survival Fund, NYIF, etc.
In case you didn't know, I got covid-19 loan in August this year. Dey dia
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
People have benefited. Keep quiet if you don't know how to grab opportunities from this government .
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
I believe. Since it's from him

Our money don dey go
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by mrkings84(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lie lies liess

Even if an angel from above join APC he will turn a liar.

Just look at my pastor now!!!
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by frog12: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
where di MONEY?

ME no get oo!!!
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

Yes he is taller than my knee grin
Wickedness grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by frog12: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
EXPERIENCE tells us only people like OLISA METUH will get the MONEY!!!

friends and families
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Drguzzykola(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Homeboiy:
I will only believe when I benefit

Did u apply for the forms or u ignored??

My mum and many of her friends applied for covid-19 loan and got paid last month though. @400k , meanwhile I knew many who ignored in d name of doubting..

don't know if the covid package is part of what Mr VP meant sha
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by Drguzzykola(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Whoube99:

Can this puppet just stop lying for God sake

my mum got 400k.

I know those who got 50k at least..
and same time I know many who ignored and refused to apply wen the form was out.. like joke joke naso mum got alert last month o.
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by speaktome(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
dustydee:
Nairalanders please come and testify if you are a beneficiary.
They paid me and one of my workers twice this month and paid 2 other of my works ones this month
Re: Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund by CheedyJ(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for pastor wey Dey lie oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Details Of The Lagos Regional Road Project (Video, Pictures) / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.