Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment (775 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment by Tuetara(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Winner AY's Next Naija Comedy Star Reality show MC Aproko met with Douye Diri, Governor of Bayelsa State,

Gov. Diri, acknowledged the sterling performance of MC Aproko as an encouragement to other youths,

According to the Governor, he said the MC Aproko is an inspiration to the youth. That no mather the condition, its possible for the youths to shine.

The Governor also announced him Special Assistant (SA) on Entertainment.

"On behalf of the government and people of Bayelsa, let me congratulate you on this feat. See this as the beginning of your career and do not get carried away. There is more for you to achieve. And let this be an encouragement to our youths. There is joy in earning a living through legitimate means", Gov. Diri stated.

Re: MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment by Freestainworld(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aproko my man, use your jokes to tell them the truth in the government house.
Re: MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment by Brown14: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice...but which appointment?
Re: MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment by JaneYave(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
This guy just they trend. Congrats.
Re: MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment by Notatribalist(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good,nan this guys suppose get the recognition when those yeye bbn participants without any talent they get..I didn't mentioned any name oo,before their yeye fans go attack me.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her First Christmas As A Mother (Photos) / Bbnaija Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State / Wizkid And Tems Baby Linked Up In A Studio At Ghana To Cook Beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.