Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Kingdom Conduct: Topic: The Joy Of Forgiveness To The Saints In Christ Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Conduct: Topic: The Joy Of Forgiveness To The Saints In Christ Jesus. (130 Views)

Kingdom Conduct: Topic: The Perfect Law Of Liberty / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Seeds Of Destiny 18 January : Topic -the Tragedy Of Looking Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Conduct: Topic: The Joy Of Forgiveness To The Saints In Christ Jesus. by PolymathDave(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
KINGDOM CONDUCT!
EXPOSITORY STUDY ON THE WORD OF GOD!
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
TOPIC: THE JOY OF FORGIVENESS TO THE SAINTS IN CHRIST JESUS.
TAKEAWAY: You, as a saint in Christ should keep on trusting in the LORd, so that mercy will surround you. god has chosen us to Salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Saint:- one that has accepted Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour.)
MEMORY VERSE(S): (Psalm 32:1-2, cool
Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
Psalms 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
MAIN TEXT: Psalm 32:1-11
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
Grace to you and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
POINT(S):
(1) FORGIVENESS OF ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS BY CHRIST JESUS.
(2) THE SAINTS ADMONISHED TO FEAR THE LORD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
(3) ASSURED SAFETY AND JOY FOR THE SAINTS IN CHRIST JESUS.

(1) FORGIVENESS OF ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS BY CHRIST JESUS.
▪️Verse(s): Psalm 32:1-5
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ BLESSED STATE OF THE SAINT IN GOD’S GREAT MERCIES THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
➖ VITALITY LOSS OF THE SAINT THAT REFRAINS FROM CONFESSION OF SINS TO GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
➖ GOD’S FORGIVENESS IN HIS GREAT MERCIES BY CHRIST JESUS TO THE SAINT.
❕➖❕
▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
➖ BLESSED STATE OF THE SAINT IN GOD’S GREAT MERCIES THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:1-2, 1 John 5:17, 1 John 1:9, 7
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:1 (A Psalm of David, Maschil.) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

This is the blessed state of the saint in Christ Jesus wherein the saint receives unmerited mercy from our compassionate God by Christ Jesus.
All unrighteousness is sin (1 John 5:17).
If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and True to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness by Christ Jesus, it is His Son Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all sin(1 John 1:9, 7).

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ VITALITY LOSS OF THE SAINT THAT REFRAINS FROM CONFESSION OF SINS TO GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:3-4, 1 John 1:10, 1 John 2:1-2
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
Psalms 32:4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

The writer by inspiration from God recounts how he felt when he refused to acknowledge his sin. He lost his vitality.
Whoever says that he or she has not sinned is making the Lord Jesus a liar and His word is not in that person(1 John 1:10).

The main point here is that if you sin, if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins(1 John 2:1-2).

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ GOD’S FORGIVENESS IN HIS GREAT MERCIES BY CHRIST JESUS TO THE SAINT.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:5, 1 John 1:9, Psalm 145:8, Joel 2:13, 1 John 5:16-17, Mark 3:28-29
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

The writer then further goes on as he writes, he acknowledge His sin to God, he does not hide his wrongdoing, He confesses that sin and God in His great mercies by Christ Jesus forgives Him.
This is what the saint needs to emulate, maybe there is a sin or sins that you are guilt ridden about, humble yourself and penitently confess your sin to God(1 John 1:9).

Our God is merciful, compassionate and assured you forgiveness according to His word(Psalm 145:8, Joel 2:13).
Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Now all unrighteousness is sin and there is a sin that leads to death and sin not leading to death(1 John 5:16-17).
Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
The sin leading to death is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
(2) THE SAINTS ADMONISHED TO FEAR THE LORD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
▪️Verse(s): Psalm 32:6-9
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
We will look at three things now:
➖ THE SAINT IN CHRIST SEEKS THE LORD IN THE DAYS OF OPPORTUNITY.
➖ THE SAINT’S SECURITY IN CHRIST JESUS BY GOD THE FATHER.
➖ THE SAINT IN CHRIST SHOULD FEAR THE LORD.

➖ THE SAINT IN CHRIST SEEKS THE LORD IN THE DAYS OF OPPORTUNITY.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:6, Psalm 69:13, Isaiah 55:6
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

The saints seek the LORD diligently in the days of opportunity,
Psalms 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

The soul should seek the LORD for forgiveness through Christ Jesus while He may be found.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT’S SECURITY IN CHRIST JESUS BY GOD THE FATHER.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:7, Psalm 9:9, Proverbs 29:25, 30:5
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Whoever trusts in the LORD shall be safe, every word of God is pure, He is a shield to those who trust in Him(Proverbs 29:25, 30:5).

So by His grace , keep on trusting in the LORD in Christ Jesus.
Psalms 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT IN CHRIST SHOULD FEAR THE LORD.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:8-9, Psalm 37:5, 6, 23, Ecclesiastes 11:13
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalms 32:9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Psalms 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Our God and Father is to be obeyed by His grace, we should all humble ourselves and seek to live in this life by His Wisdom in Christ Jesus, obeying the instructions He gives us, abiding by His teachings in the word which was taught to us by Christ Jesus and being suited by Him.

Psalms 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psalms 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

We are admonished not be like a horse, a mule which has no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bride, or else they will not come near to you.
We are to fear Him and keep His commandments for that is man’s all(Ecclesiastes 11:13).
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
(3) ASSURED SAFETY AND JOY FOR THE SAINTS IN CHRIST JESUS.
▪️Verse(s): Psalm 32
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ MANY SORROWS IS THE PORTION OF THE WICKED.
➖ GOD’S MERCY SURROUND THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM THROUGH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
➖ THE SAINT SHOULD REJOICE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS IN THE GREAT MERCIES OF THE LORD.
Moving on to the first sub-heading now.
➖ MANY SORROWS IS THE PORTION OF THE WICKED.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:10
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about

Nothing but sorrows awaits the wicked in the sight of God.
For those interested, we get an insight into the description of the wicked man in the sight of God(Proverbs 6:12-19).

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ GOD’S MERCY SURROUND THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM THROUGH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:10
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

Whoever trusts in the LORD through Christ Jesus is assured of God’s great mercies in Christ Jesus according to His word.
We move on to the final sub-heading.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE SAINT SHOULD REJOICE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS IN THE GREAT MERCIES OF THE LORD.
Verse(s): Psalm 32:11, Psalm 116:5-7, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Psalm 50:14
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Psalms 32:11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

WORSHIP THE LORD!
Psalms 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Psalms 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD!
Offer thanks to Him through Christ Jesus for this is His will for you(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Psalms 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

◻️FINAL COMMENTS◻️
(I) Is there a sin haunting you? Or a sin that you are yet to confess, please I admonish you to go to your closet, close the door behind you and in a humble and penitent manner acknowledge your sin, confess your sin and ask for forgiveness.
The Lord and Saviour is Faithful and True to forgive you(1 John 1:9).
(II) WORSHIP THE LORD AND GIVE THANKS TO HIM IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
Worship the lord And give thanks to Him in Christ Jesus.
▫️Prayer points:
(I) Grace to be diligent to be found by Him in peace without spot and blameless
(In case you aren’t sanctified)
(II) Ask God to completely sanctify you and preserve you blameless your whole body soul and spirit.
He is Faithful who also will do it.(1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).
God bless you all and I may that may His perfect working in our lives be fully manifested and preserved for His Heavenly Kingdom in the name of Jesus, Amen.
❕➖❕
Now to Him, the glory, praise, worship, dominion, awe, adoration, to Him who will keep us from stumbling and present us faultless before His Majesty, to Him be the power and the kingdom both now, forever, from everlasting to everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
GOD BE WITH US ALL!
Re: Kingdom Conduct: Topic: The Joy Of Forgiveness To The Saints In Christ Jesus. by PolymathDave(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR LORD!
I) Love your the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.
II) Love your neighbour as yourself(A command directly from our Lord Jesus Christ to you).

Let your light so shine before men, that when they see your good works, they will glorify your Father in Heaven.

Our Lord Jesus is coming, His coming is as a thief in the night, as we also await the trumpet sound.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

EXHORTATION(S):
Rejoice always
Pray without ceasing.
Give thanks to God through Christ Jesus always for it is His will for you,
Hold fast what is good.
Do not quench the Spirit.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Be steadfast in the faith, love your neighbour, be immovable and abounding in the work of the Lord, for your labour is not in vain(1 Cor 15:58).
Put on your breastplate of faith and love and your helmet of the hope of Salvatjon. God bless you. Amen.

May the LORD keep you from stumbling and present you faultless before His Majesty, in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Less Critical of Christmas This Year / Grace In The Heart / Happy 2021 New Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.