Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship (9765 Views)

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Drinokrane: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has taken to social media to advise on the need not to use social media as a measuring tool for the true worth of a friendship, Igbere TV reports.

The screen star stressed the need not to take relationships for granted as one needs to know there is a difference between social media friends and true friends.

According to her, maturity goes beyond social media and it should “never determine the strength of your friendship.

She shared;
“Don’t take good relationships for granted. Don’t take people for granted. You may not communicate everyday but don’t take them for granted. Social media should never determine the strength of your friendship.

If you were true friends, NOT following or posting should never be the very thing to destroy it. There is a difference between social media friends and true friends.

Some ppl can’t tell the difference anymore. “She didn’t post my birthday on her page but she posted the other person’s own, that’s it. I am done with her, now i know those who truly love me.” Maturity goes beyond social media. Let love lead.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHBwiKjTho/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by IamD18: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Women need this advice more.

Men don't really give a fvck if their fellow buddies post them or not, the bond and vibes will always be there. But women? They just want you to post them and caption it "Glow skin glow baby girl".... That's their true definition of good friendship.

Reason why they hardly maintain good friendships amongst themselves.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Kriss216: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
We don hear, husband snatcher.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Teaser4(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
she snatch your husband.... Weyreh dey look for attention... Ke....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by recievesense: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
ok
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Zone48: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by mrkings84(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
What should then determine it?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by leptomorph(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ladies need it most.
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by SultanOfPuna: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
I just want to cum inside Stella Damascus pussy.
That's all that matters
My crush since I was in primary school undecided
Doggy style go make sense with her

I know her ringtone go dey sweet and soft
I want her to whisper in my ears while I dig deep inside her wet pussy.
Let the veins of my dick caress the walls of her vagina.
I love you Stella Damascus kiss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Adedotguy: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by wisdomiskey(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by JovialJune(f): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
When you used social media to show us the strength of you and your snatched husband/lover's bond, you did not remember that abi? Now that kasala yaf burst, you want to form preacher online, abeg shift.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by AyoConduit: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
True talk
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Houseofglam7(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by wisdomiskey(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by JaneYave(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
True friendship goes beyond social media, Okay, I learnt something and l like your top, it's fabulous.. Thanks!
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by SirJerrie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Openyamind111(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Social media can make or break you.. use your head..

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by MoneyTrees(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy
V people talk
Next please grin
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by emmy512: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
A message for the ladies not guys
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Casan0va: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
My comment made it to the FP after many years.

I want to use this opportunity to thank my friend's teachers, wife, girlfriend, children and other members of my family for making me the man I am today.

I also want to use this opportunity to say that Arsenal is the smallest club in London.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by JovialJune(f): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
MoneyTrees:
grin grin grin cheesy
V people talk
Next please grin

Know when to apply sense or you shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by bluefilm: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Story of my life
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Seyzcham91(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
na who you think she dey advise before? undecided undecided
IamD18:

Men don't really give a fvck if their fellow buddies post them or not, the bond and vibes will always be there. But women? They just want you to post them and caption it "Glow skin glow baby girl".... That's their true definition of good friendship.

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by sholay2011(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:

Women sha grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
True talk. There are some friends I don't talk to regularly, either on phone calls or social media but I know how much they means to me. Social media has turned friends to competitors.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Enudapan: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Tell them ladies
The would keep disturbing you for not replying them on social media
As if there lives depends on it
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Splitmind: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Everyone has their wavelength but if the person isn't putting any effort into the friendship, especially when they have grown up and meeting is difficult I just take the hint and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Obasanjoslim: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Casan0va:
My comment made it to the FP after many years.

I want to use this opportunity to thank my friend's teachers, wife, girlfriend, children and other members of my family for making me the man I am today.

I also want to use this opportunity to say that Arsenal is the smallest club in London.
I pray that you will not start 2021 with your foolishness

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mad Man That Was At The Shoprite Yesterday Is A Nigerian Celebrity (see Phot / "Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / See The Craziest Pre-Wedding Pictures In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.