Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship (9866 Views)

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Brian47(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is what I needed
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by MoneyTrees(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
angry angry grin
Speak of the Devil you .... grin

JovialJune:

Know when to apply sense or you shut the fvck up.
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by spencekat(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
True
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
I just want to cum inside Stella Damascus pussy.
That's all that matters
My crush since I was in primary school undecided
Doggy style go make sense with her

I know her ringtone go dey sweet and soft
I want her to whisper in my ears while I dig deep inside her wet pussy.
Let the veins of my dick caress the walls of her vagina.
I love you Stella Damascus kiss

You no get respect for your mama ooo you this small RAT

Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Jaqenhghar: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:
Women need this advice more.

Men don't really give a fvck if their fellow buddies post them or not, the bond and vibes will always be there. But women? They just want you to post them and caption it "Glow skin glow baby girl".... That's their true definition of good friendship.

Reason why they hardly maintain good friendships amongst themselves.
You will be surprised.
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Evidenx(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
We don hear, husband snatcher.
mehn nairaland commentors make me laugh,thats why am still here..
Am laughing here in my room..hahaha. Imagine this comment..lol
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by westernized: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
JovialJune:
When you used social media to show us the strength of you and your snatched husband/lover's bond, you did not remember that abi? Now that kasala yaf burst, you want to form preacher online, abeg shift.
Hmmmn, finally you have decided to show us another side of the coin
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by johnhood(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Says somebody who will still query his boyfriend why he is liking another ladies picture
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by femi4: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Husband snatcher oshi.... return another woman's husband ASAP
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why won't you post your friend's picture on social media then post others? Don't you know such public display of love is healthy for relationships? Or because the person is ugly that's why. then you post fine friends you just met two days ago. Yimmu
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Winterfell2:
Why won't you post your friend's picture on social media then post others? Don't you know such public display of love is healthy for relationships? Or because the person is ugly that's why. then you post fine friends you just met two days ago. Yimmu
Biko help me and tell her
It doesn't just add up...
Why won't you post your "true friends" and post the "fake" ones?
I may understand if you are not online, have no data...but no reason does not make sense to me.
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by oluwa5418: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Story of my life
Re: Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship by jaiyeorie: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chioma Goodhair Maurice Akin Onitiri - Sujimoto 40th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqlns7FwFQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who Is Almost 2 Feet Taller Than His Girlfriend (photos) / Lagos Police To Take Peter Nielson To Court Over Alizee & Daughter's Murder / Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.