Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (27622 Views)

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by shedy03(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blackmoran:
I don't know why religious leader involve themselves in politics which by nature is base on deciet and manipulation.. Look at osinbajo now he looks lost on who to put is loyality on
This one has been a political religious leader o.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Fahdiga(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
blacknp:
I do, & stop letting your ignorance deceive you, were did you hear that Tinubu wants to become President of Nigeria?, if not that your weak brain is playing tricks with you? Any reasonable political pundit knows a Southern Muslim cannot become President of Nigeria, Osinbajo is the next President, Bakare knows that, & will try his luck to see if he could outwit the VP.
It is good to dream
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rebuke:
Failures! The same set of people that brought Buhari upon us.

Shame on the shameless ones
Almajiri so it is because of the President in Abuja you are a Failure? How does the FG policies affect you in that your hamlet? What differentiates you from your fellow Almijiris in Yobe State that are waiting for Mr President for handouts?
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is good to dream
Just like Joseph?
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by africandollar: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
No longer a fan of this Pastor, he's been on some nonsense political 'higi-haga' recently angry
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Ofemmanu1: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Weedhustler:
The only way to survive in Nigeria now is to venture into yahoo!...am making it my new yr resolution!
I'm getting a hp Envy15 soon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Fahdiga(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
blacknp:
Just like Joseph?
You ain't Joseph and your dream is deceiving you
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
africandollar:
No longer a fan of this Pastor, he's been on some nonsense political 'higi-haga' recently angry
Christ warned about people like you, never here, nor there, luke warm, the most dangerous, stand for nothing, &!will disappear when the going gets tough (Fair weather Followers) pastor is better Of without your support.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Millimann: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Lol.... This sudden appraisal of Tinubu by this Bakare of a guy is sooo funny...

First they denied obasanjo grin grin, claiming his igbo lolzz..parading around saying Igbos have ruled naija

Now they're are indirectly Marketing Tinubu grin grin

Chayi ndi sophistication grin grin grin

Nna ehhh..... ike gwuru.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
You ain't Joseph and your dream is deceiving you
Mumu it is a prophecy not a dream, go back to sleep Zombie you have been in hibernation for too long.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Donspicey: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omoslim26:
ok

This man should just go full time into politics and stop using religion to cover up
This same man said God told him he will be President

na wa oo

Lolsss,,,Dem no dey waste time use God deceive pple......

I rmbrd dat year wen Pst Chris okotie was ranting up and down dat God sent him to rule Nigeria......

Las Las we no hear anytin again......
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Sunnyja: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
blacknp:
I do, & stop letting your ignorance deceive you, were did you hear that Tinubu wants to become President of Nigeria?, if not that your weak brain is playing tricks with you? Any reasonable political pundit knows a Southern Muslim cannot become President of Nigeria, Osinbajo is the next President, Bakare knows that, & will try his luck to see if he could outwit the VP.
Taking Bakare serious is the reason I can't take you and your post serious.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Obasanjoslim: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tunde bakare will continue to change like weather when election is getting closer...my dear pastor face the mandate God have given to you and stop looking other direction
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by marsman: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is good to dream
Even in a Dream igbo presidency is still not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sunnyja:
Taking Bakare serious is the reason I can't take you and your post serious.
Bakare’s law chamber will not offer your pops a gate man’s job, his resume doesn’t make the cut. You can keep your taking serious oblivious crap to yourself. We do not need certification from you.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
marsman:

Even in a Dream Igbo presidency is still not possible.
Very funny.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Omoslim26: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,,Dem no dey waste time use God deceive pple......

I rmbrd dat year wen Pst Chris okotie was ranting up and down dat God sent him to rule Nigeria......

Las Las we no hear anytin again......

Chai dat Pastor for just cause serious problem with all those him vocabulary and thunderous grammar if to say him win

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by caye(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
blacknp:

Liar,liar, your sokoto on fire.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by youngblaq: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blackmoran:
I don't know why religious leader involve themselves in politics which by nature is base on deciet and manipulation.. Look at osinbajo now he looks lost on who to put is loyality on
Well the vp was already a SAN before becoming a vp.

Now my point is...for an attorney to be successful, he/she cannot be in conformity with religious values.

For one to be a politician...a successful one in our Nigeria, he/she cannot be in conformity with societal values.

Therefore, for a man to be an attorney, and a politician at the same time... Omo!
Forget that pastor title wey dem dey add...as we all know..na sakamanje.

Osinbajo get cool face...but then even they say the devil is handsome.
You can't be a sheep and dine with lions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by segun18(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shehu Sani in his ever witty self!
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by SaintLucia: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rebuke:

Smh. My only pain is the fact that these people know how well to hit yhu people hard on your brains to make yhu all start falling for their gimmicks.

People are still not healed from the disaster they brought upon Nigeria and here they are again pressing yhur mumu button.
Pastor Tunde Bakare really hit them hard. Pastor Tunde Bakare said nothing but the truth. He even said that everybody has his/ her past and that included him. But I like the latest name he gave those hating and plotting the down fall of Tinubu. He called them "SAKABULA LEADERS." No time to argue with SAKABULA nairaland hoodlum.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Donspicey: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Chai dat Pastor for just cause serious problem with all those him vocabulary and thunderous grammar if to say him win

I dey tell u.....

OBJ jst relegate am.....

Hw him matter b now sef?
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Ofemannnu: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
ZZ22:
That's afonja for you. Anywhere belle face, anywhere there's ewedu even if na devil dey cook am. This thief campaigned for Buhari he didn't wait for disasters that came with Buhari to be over he is now in forefront campaigning for Tinubu. Selfish and evil people.

What is this OSU saying?
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by fubsy: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
I equally do not like what Pastor Bakare did. How could he use a church service meant for preaching the word of God and/or admonishing the people for good living, to be praising a man. To me, the pastor went off track.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by brexit: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Let Bakare say what he knows, even the wives of these politicians cannot vouch for them

The way the church is and the way the pastors present themselves make the worshippers to pretend whenever they are going to church or meeting the pastors

One day God will open his eyes to know his members not to talk of Tinubu

Even as a pastor he is, he cannot sleep in any politician house for 3 days, he will see mysteries
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
SaintLucia:
Pastor Tunde Bakare really hit them hard. Pastor Tunde Bakare said nothing but the truth. He even said that everybody has his/ her past and that included him. But I like the latest name he gave those hating and plotting the down fall of Tinubu. He called them "SAKABULA LEADERS." No time to argue with SAKABULA nairaland hoodlum.

So hard that it's vibrating and vibrating all over Nigeria, even the nappy hair rejected senator and nuisance twitter resident too dey form?

The clown was chased from Kaduna and banished to twitter and blogsites..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

I dey tell u.....
OBJ jst relegate am.....

Hw him matter b now sef?
For now na to dey hammer preaching give him followers sure pass
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Donspicey: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

For now na to dey hammer preaching give him followers sure pass

Hmmmm....
Maybe Las Las He fit become CAN president.....
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by Omoslim26: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Hmmmm....

Maybe Las Las He fit become CAN president.....

As far as se election no dey involved bcus if na election tins him go still loose again
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by africandollar: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
blacknp:
Christ warned about people like you, never here, nor there, luke warm, the most dangerous, stand for nothing, &!will disappear when the going gets tough (Fair weather Followers) pastor is better Of without your support.

Thank you! Now I follow Christ, as Romans 3:4 says ...yea, let God be true, but every man a liar... even Paul says in 1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ, so it makes no sense to follow a man of God without question for you too have the Spirit of God
(1 Corinthians 7:40) so I'd advise you to be like the Berean Christians who 'received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true' (Acts 17:11) rather than follow a 'man of God' blindly.
Re: Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani by morgstreme: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Always philosophical in his words of wisdom

He couldn't use that wisdom to better his people for 8 years at NASS...

That's how folks like you get DECEIVED..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.